+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Hope that you've been enjoying the last few days.
    Tamandmark, hope that you're going okay. Feb is going to be great for you - keep those affirmations going!!

Hopefuljen - I'm so sorry to hear that your FET didn't work. It's lovely to have you with us though and I wish you all the very best for your next transfer.

Buttercup - don't worry about the dose. I was put on Gonal 150 and still had 25 follies. Only 12 eggs though, but fs was happy. It's so wierd. Saying that, we didn't have any blasties though, however FS pretty sure this is due to sperm issues, hence the use of HA this cycle. Hang in there!!

Tigerqueen - not long till EPU!! Let us know how your scan goes on Monday. Sending positive vibes your way!

Akakura - how did your scan go?

Jaseandalyson - my naturopath recommended spirulina for DH and I yesterday. We bought it in powder form as she said to add it to juices etc. Must say, it makes for a very interesting coloured orange juice!!!!

Looking forward to starting synarel on Monday (did I really just say that??). Will be really good to get it all started. If everything goes okay, should start jabbing on the 9th! Still feeling positive, although had a bit of a didgy day yesterday. I have lunch with the girls, which was nice except all they could talk about was their babies, which is lovely and exciting and everything, but I'd honestly never felt so left out in my life. Ah well. Pulled myself together again today though and about to do the next round of 'family car browsing'!!!

I was proud of myself yesterday, I was sooooo close to buying a cot that was on special. Managed to restrain myself and bought 3 romper suits instead! Ah well, less expensive that the cot I guess!

Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 25th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Hanging out while on a break

Hopefuljen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERQUEEN View Post
    Did anyone lse experience their AF stopping when they started Gonal F? Mine normally lasts 8 days at least, and I started Gonal on mon, and have not bled since tues. therefore my AF was only 3 days!
    Hey Tigerqueen,
    In relation to your question, Gonal F will stop AF. I usually get AF the day before starting Gonal F and then she's gone the day after, so yes it's normal.
    Hope all is going well and that the cramps have eased for you.

Intrigue: In relation to your question, I generally stop having a drink when I go off the BC pill but I generally don't drink a lot anyway. Now if I could get hubby to stop at the same time I would be happier, considering he's the problem.
    How's every one else going?? I'm on the iPad so it's hard to go back and forward but hope everyone's doing well.

AFM I'm just Syneral Sniffing away. Took my last BC pill on Friday so now waiting for AF to turn up so I can have my blood test and then start my Gonal F injections on Friday. Time is going so quick:-)

Have a great weekend everyone.
    Kate
    Last edited by Bear and Mum; 22-01-2012 at 07:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

I've been reading along a bit...after my nurses appt last Friday, I will be starting syranel in 16 days, for my first IVF ICSI cycle...I am doing a long cycle..

who would've thought this is what I would be doing..I have huge anxieties around papsmears (so painful!!!) and needles (can't even think of giving blood!) and here I am..preparing to give myself injections and regular internal scans...

When I meet the universe, I'm having a long hard talk to it!

Cheers to a fantastic 2012 for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx bear and mum. Great to get info from those who have been through this process before. Since injecting orgalutran last night, I have had no more cramps.
    Sooo looking forward to my scan tomorrow. Really hoping there are a few eggs there!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

Bear and Mum  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 25th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan
    Lillystar - FET Feb (8th Feb approx)

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Hanging out while on a break

Hopefuljen

Hi Ladies

Mind if I join you? I have been over in the Jan thread but got a BFN. Will hopefully be doing another FET in Feb providing my embie survives the thaw as it's my last one left in the freezer.

I'll come back to read through the thread properly soon and do personals.

Hope everyone is going ok

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HI All,

Just popping back in. Hope you all had a great weekend and are doing well

Lannie, yay for something extra you don't have to pay for! IVF is so hard mentally and physically, it helps when you can save a bit of moula. I am so new to IVF, can I ask, what does the synarel do? My nurse hasn't mentioned me taking it, i'm starting off on gonal F. I know everyone's cycle is different though, do you use it later on in the cycle? Buying baby stuff is hard, i'm always so tempted but then stop myself.

Hope, i've heard that royal jelly and CQ10 are great for IVF, i haven't gotten around to getting some yet. Hope they work for you. I've recently had 3 girls i work with get pregnant on the first go without contraception. Its not really what you want to hear!

Bonbonn, hope your cycle is going well.

Tamandmarc, good luck for your FET. Thats great that you have so many frozen, hope this cycle works for you.

Intrigue, I too find it hard to not have any alcohol. I have to admit, I did have a few glasses of wine over the holidays, and on new years eve we had a fancy dinner out so had some wine/cocktails. Its prob good to try cutting back if you can, our dr said 4 drinks a week is the max. I find it extremely hard to get my DP not to drink because he loves a wine with his dinner, and a couple of beers with the boys on the weekend. Its such a social thing too, can be tricky to avoid.

Buttercup, i agree, i so miss coffee. I had one today at brunch, but its the first one for 2 weeks. My nurse said 1 cup a day is fine, but i've been trying to stick to none. Its tough especially when I have lots of writing to do at work and need an extra kick to get me through. Plus the morning coffee run is no fun! Hope the scan goes well tomorrow.

Hopeful Jen, the waiting is horrible isn't it. Great idea to get into a new fitness routine, can only help you with your next cycle and make you feel better overall.

Renvind, its pretty crazy isn't it, IVF is not what i expected at all, its so all consuming. I keep telling myself, once we have a baby, we'll forget about how hard it all was.

Tigerqueen, hope your scan goes well!

Lilly, really hope you get to do another FET in feb. Fingers crossed.

AFM - I can't believe i'm finally starting! Had my BT today and picked up my bag of drugs. AF hadn't showed up before the BT, but did today, so as long as the blood work is ok, i'll start on Gonal f tom. Am so glad to finally be doing something! I've got mild pcos so seem to be starting on quite a low dose, only 112 to start with. We will prob do our EPU early feb, if all goes well. My DP who is working away at the moment sent me a beautiful big box of flowers because he is so excited that we are finally starting, such a sweetheart

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello february IVFers!

Hi ladies! Just wondering if I could hang out here for a while!

Am about to have my first FET on wednesday after 6 full stim/ICSI cycles over the last 18 months! To say it has been trying would be an understatement! LOL! Anyhow still we push on!

I have had a break over the last 4 months to recoup and regenerate so to speak...as we all know how tough it is! Am hoping this last little day 6 emby is the one...as it is the only one to have made it along this far..hopefully it is a toughy!

Looking forward to sharing our journeys. It makes it so much more bearable when there is somewhere to vent!

Baby dust to all
    Bronte

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Clemantine Grace Syneral is a Nasal Spray you use before the injections. It depends what sort of cycle you are doing. For my first 2 cycles I didn't use it, had Gonal F and Cetrotide injections and with my last cycle and this one, we are using the spray. From what I've read, it stop you ovulating until you use the trigger shot. I just do as I'm told and it sure beats the Cetrotide injections
    Good luck with everything...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just coming over to the Feb thread as well because I will be in my 2ww in Feb!!

Currently EPU is scheduled for 27th (Friday - but could change depending on my scan on Wednesday - doh) and ET on Monday, with a blood test on 13th Feb (if I don't get my period before that which is due on the 11th).

Apparently my levels are fine and I have 10 good sized eggs but because it wasn't my FS who scanned me today she wants to do it on Wednesday (which, could mean another 2 days of waiting and more Luveris - which is costing me an arm and a leg).

If it doesn't happen on Friday (crossing fingers it does) then my EPU will be Monday 30th and transfer on 2nd Feb..

Praying for a little miracle but realistic that it might not be

Jen