+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marttc - yes I had high progesterone when we tried to start cycle last November. For some reason my body did not respond to the Synerel and I ovulated. Apparently this isn't too uncommon. This cycle they switched me to Lucrin which is an injection. I found the lucrin good (apart from the hot flushes) and i was told it's really rare to ovulate on lucrin. The shots weren't too bad - strangely less uncomfortable for me than the sniffing. Hopefully your body is just taking a little longer to suppress the progesterone and you can start the stims a few days later. for you that your bloodtest brings good news. I know how frustrating delays can be once you start ivf - a few weeks can feel like forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks megs, my whole cycle is injections :-( it's called antagonist, know it?
    So last night I started ogalutran (can't spell) I'm just worried last night might have been to late :-( I'll let you k ow tomorrow after my blood test. I hate all the waiting :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I joined this thread way back in Jan but just havent posted much because I just found it all too much to try and handle my situation and then I started thinking about everyone else's situations and it just made me sad

Congrats to all the BFPs this month!! looks like its been another successful month, like January

Unfortunately it hasnt been successful for everyone, and that just sux. Lots of to the girls with BFNs.

I am also a BFN, AF arrived today, 2 days before BT. I'm not surprised and I am currently in the process of changing FS and clinics as DH's MFI was misdiagnosed by the first FS who didnt think there was a point of investigating his strange SA results further and just wanted to make some money out of us before we realised that we should get a second opinion

So sad that there at Drs out there that dont really give a sh*t or are so narrow minded that we all must go straight to IVF/ICSI before proper investigation to find a reason for infertility (i know there are a lot of unknowns when it comes to fertility but there are also a lot of answers too). the FS didnt even give my DH a physical examination of his balls, in hindsight i say 'WTF'?! he's the one with the issue at least have a look!! (check out the MFI thread for more info/rant about this)

ok sorry, i've ranted too much again.

Intrigue - I'm so sorry that this might be the end of your tcc journey i know what you mean about not wanting to bother with at BT. Good luck with your future, i wish u all the best

CG - your embies sound like they're going well

Littlefeet - i've had another rant on your 2day transfer thread . so sorry to hear of your BFN too, its just not fair is it PM me if you want more info on my melb IVF experience and why u might want to consider a 2nd opinion.

MARTCC - i think it is highly unlikely u would O on an antagonist cycle. Your ovaries are doing something that's not normal by producing more than one follie so it does feel like you're on the verge of O for the days before EPU. Hang in there and you'll be fine what CD are you at?

Lannie - I remember when we started in the Dec thread last year! I hope u have better luck than me this cycle, seem like these months are more successful than December

To everyone else and see you on the other treads
    aka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Intrigue: So sorry about your cycle. Big

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I just thought I'd do a sneaky check-in with you all while I'm at work to see how you're all going.
    Akakura, I'm sorry to hear that you're doing it tough. Yes, I remember starting in Dec with you too! I hope that things start to look up for you soon.

Intrigue, sending hugs your way.
    Hi to everyone else, will read more and catch up a bit later.

AFM - well, after days of cramping, then a couple of absolutely nothing, yesterday I was absolutely positive that af was coming. Just had all of the af symptoms. I calculated that last time, it arrived 14 days after epu, which was yesterday. Well, so far nothing and today the af feeling has eased a bit. Still reckon it's coming, but just a bit later than last time. Must be the Crinone I think. In a natural cycle, my LP is only about 12 days. Ah well, good to know it's doing its job anyway. My bloodtest is on Thursday. I'm debating if af hasn't arrived whether I POAS Thurs morning before bloodtest, so I don't have to wait all day for the phonecall. Ah well. Have decided that if this doesn't work, will do April cycle (can only do every 2nd month at my clinic).

HAve an appt with chinese herbalist / accupuncturist tonight. I was going to reschedule till after bt, but it took 3 months to get in, so thought that I could at least go in for a consultation today anyway, even if I don't start treatment till next time.

Anyway, better get back to work before boss comes in and sees me being less than productive!!! I think he knows that though - couldn't sleep a wink last night anbd had 7.30am meeting - I yawned all the way through it! Whoops.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura – sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope that you have more success, and feel happier, with your new FS.

MARTTC – I hope that your blood tests today have shown that you haven’t ovulated. On my first cycle I was sure that I must have as I thought I could feel it but I think it was just all the little follicles expanding.

Lannie – Thursday is so close now. for your BT.

Elly-star – how is it going? It’s great to have 5 in the freezer!!

Jaseandalyson – how are you going today? Will you POAS again or leave it to BT?

BecinBliss – sorry that you lost your job. That must be really hard. IVF is a stressful enough time without adding a huge life stressor in. I hope that you have been looking after yourself and taking the time you need.

Clementine – those sound like some good embryos. I looked at my clinic’s statistics and they show a success rate of about 35-40% for 3 day transfers and close to 50% for 5 day transfers. I like those stats.

Intrigue – massive, massive hugs. So sorry to hear that this may be the end of your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone.

What can I say I am absolutely gutted.
    Cant even bring myself to start getting ready for work.
    I POAS this morning 10dp3dt and its absolutely snow white, nothing not even a evap line.

What was i thinking!!! Doc said 3mths since ectopic and we can cycle again and we did... was it the right time should I have waited longer.

No more IVF for me, I physically and mentally cant do it any more. The disappointment and heart ache is impossible to deal with, It will take some time but I will come to terms with the fact that I will NEVER have children.

Sorry for my rant and sook, but pretty sure I wont even bother with BT on friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaseandalyson - Sorry to hear but maybe just do the blood test to be 100% sure or you may do your own head in.
    How long have you been doing IVF for? I could only imagine what that must feel like, It has been such a rollercoaster for me and it is only my first cycle!

Akakura - Sorry to hear your news BUT fingers crossed you get someone who further investigates, you are right they are all so quick to suggest IVF, that is why I felt the need for a second opinion.
    Also the answer to your question about my CD is, Day 11

Lannie - One more sleep, hope AF stays away for you... Very exciting!!

Sorry that I have missed personals to a lot of you, if you have not noticed I am not very good at keeping up and never get the chance to jump on at worm =(

AFM - I have had a rollercoaster few days,(possible cancellation of cycle) FS thought I had O'd earlier than expected =( Had me in for another BT yesterday and called to say the progestrone level had gone even higher but not as much as they would expect if I had O'd, so they wanted me in again this morning for another BT and scan, if the scan showed my follicles had not grown anymore since Monday than I must have O'd..... GOOD NEWS they were 14mm on Monday and 16 - 20 mm today......... So the nurse said we are just waiting on confirmation of my bloods and more than likely will trigger tionight for EPU on Friday =)
    I get my results back from the bloods this arvo.

Hope everyone is doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jasonandalyson, im so sorry to hear that, im sure u are not ok but hope in time u will start feeling better, maybe a break will be good and u might wanna try again in years to come. Im so sorry, i know nothing helps, its such an up and down rollercaster. After my first BFN i, it took a few days to get it together and ill be honest im about to start again but am still up and down about it.

I wish u all the best and hope u start to feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

i know its march now and i'm on the march thread, but really hope that you are all doing well.

Sorry, I can only read this page.

I hope all of you in the TWW are surviving and you get your bfp very soon.

Akukura, Intruige and Jase, so sorry for your bf's I hope you are all doing ok.

Jase, i'm sorry it didn't work for you this cycle. How many cycle's have you tried? Maybe you could take a break for awhile and see if you get some new energy to start again. It is all so mentally and physically exhausting.

We had our ET today, so i guess i am officially in the TWW! (well 1.5 week wait). I felt so blessed today, we finally got some good news! Apparently our transferred embryo is a "textbook perfect" hatching blastocyst. Our scientist was really lovely and said we couldn't have gotten better results, we're going to have 5 embies that are hatching to freeze today, and potentially some of the other 3 tomorrow. I can't believe we have some to freeze! Especially that many!

Went and had accunpture this afternoon by the most beautiful chinese dr. He is so lovely, he was talking to my tummy like there was already a baby in there. He said to make sure i keep my tummy warm and live like "a queen or princess" this week and just relax and be happy and don't worry about the housework or anything extra.