+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Feet - Sorry to hear about your BFN love.

Leafy - A massive congrats on your BFP!

to all the girls in the TWW. We can do it! Whether or not we're sane at the end is another matter...

to everyone else, be it waiting for scans or for AF to start for a new cycle.

I've been reading along but often don't get the time to post! After this mini catch up I'll be sticking to the March thread so I may see you there or not!

AFM - I don't think I updated post ET! So we had 16 eggs collected and 9 fertilised. We were scheduled for a 2 day transfer and were told at that appointment that after the one being transferred we would have 5 going in the freezer. It's now 4dpt and I haven't yet gone crazy so so far so good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SILLY ME!!!
    Today I POAS 7dp3dt. And with a wee in the afternoon because i could resist looking at the test any longer.. and it was BFN...
    Is there still some hope??
    My boobs are HUGE and feel like they have blow torches on them.
    And slight cramping. ( of this could be symptoms from the crinone)

I am disappointed in myself and so very deflated. maybe ill wait a few more days before testing again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey jasonandalyson, i did the same thing and when nurses called they told me it was way way way to early at that stage, they told me HCG levels were not high enough till day 10 or 11 past transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jase - it was definitely too early to test and you've had some really good symptoms with the spotting and the breast changes....

I on the other hand have none of that. I have mild breast tenderness but it would only be because of the crinone and oral hormones... I'm not feeling very confident anymore. I would have thought I would be feeling some kind of change by now, but nothing. DH has been really positive all along believing we're going to succeed and I confided in him last night I don't feel confident which dashed his hopes a bit. I shouldn't have said anything because now there's two of us not feeling very hopeful.

My worry is that I had a big traumatic event the day after ET which I haven't shared in the forum and I'm worried it has upset the balance in my body. You see, I lost my full time job unexpectedly on Tuesday and I am very distraught about it because how do I look for another job under these circumstances? We can't live without the second income so I have to make something happen, but I can't even bring myself to write out an application yet and it's been almost a week.

I just feel really emotional and fragile.... and I don't feel lucky enough for my baby to take. I'm often unlucky with stuff like buying faulty electricals (it seems to happen all the time with me!) and if something can go wrong, it often will so I just feel like this isn't going to work either.

Sorry for the sob story... it's not all bad though. I've been working from home as a sole-trader for the past year and I've spent the last week trying to ramp that up so I can just take a part time job, which is somthing positive. I explained to DH that's it's the perfect opportunity to start developing a self-employed income for when (if) I do leave formal employment.

Anyway, that's me... still a week to go and not feeling great.

I hope everyone else is going well. To all the BFP I hope you are enjoying your new state of pending motherhood or new motherhood and to the ladies with BFN I hope you are being supported and feel strong and positive for another cycle.

To those in the 2WW - hold in there and don't take on baord my ramblings. It's not healthy to think like I am right now. Stay positive and enjoy the though of being pregnant.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

Sorry, I can only see this page.

Elly star, that’s great! 5 in the freezer is wonderful, hope the ET goes well.

Jase, def wait a few more days to test again. Fingers crossed you get that BFP.

Bec, so sorry to hear about your job. IVF is so stressful on its own, dealing with something like that on top of it would be so hard. Sounds like you have a few other things in the pipeline that you might be able to devote more time to? I really hope it all works out for you.

AFM- my nurse just called and said our embryo’s look good. We have 5 grade 1’s and 4 grade 2’s but i really have no idea what is good and what isn’t. The grade 1’s were all between 7-10 cells and the grade 2’s were 2, 4, 6, 6. Will wait till Wednesday and hope we have some good ones by day 5. I often wonder why some clinics transfer on day 2 or 3 and others are day 5. I might ask my FS about it.

Hope the rest of you are all going well, can’t wait to see some more BFP’s.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFN for Me

Hey ladies a quick update and checking out for me. I did a FRER on Saturday morning FMU. Sat was 12dp5dt and BFN.

I am supposed to do bloods today but I really cannot see the point. I spent the weekend trying to accept my new reality (that was my last cycle. I cannot produce healthy embryos and thus I cannot have children of my own). The last thing I want now is to wait 24hrs for a nurse to tell me what I already know. To be honest I dont want to hear it.

I think I will now be heading over to introduce myself to the mob over at "childless but not by choice"

Best of luck to all. I wish you all bit fat healthy tummies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been AWOL since my BFN but thanks so much for yuor support and kind words.

Elly_star - That's great news! Hope your emby is settling in getting nice and snug and the rest of the 2ww goes by quickly for you.

BecInBliss - Sorry to hear about your job. Try not to lose hope yet, not everyone has symptoms. I know it's hard but you've got through one week, hope the next week goes quickly for you.

Lannie - Thank you for always being so supportive. I have evrythign crossed for you that you get your BFP on Thursday.

Clementine - Thanks also to you for your support. Your news sounds great. I asked this question on another thread as I had a day 2 transfer. Seems that if you have more eggs they will do it later but if you a few eggs they tend to do it earlier. This will be one of my questions for my FS though. Fingers crossed for you, really hoping to hear about your BFP.

Bonbonn - Thank you. How are you? I have been thinking about you too and wondering how you're going. Hope you're ok, pm me anytime if you want to talk.

Intrigue - I am so so sorry. I don't have the words to express how much I feel for you. I hope that whatever happens from here you will find the strength that you need to get through this time. Thinking of you and sending

AFM - Finally stopped crying since BFN. Have had really bad issues with the crinone which I think has finally left my system. AF arrived yesterday and hurts like hell but is surprisingly not heavy. Have decided to wait until April to do FET as want to give my body a break for a few weeks. Am aware that my emby may not survive the thaw but trying not to be too negative, although that is really hard. Heard about 3 new pg's over the weekend which hasn't helped and I am begining to become quite withdrawn. Seeing FS on thursday so will hopefully get some answers and a plan to move forwards.

to everyone else and hope you're all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little feet we will be April buddies again

My AF is completely different so heavy, so painful and well horrifying me. Emotionally have turned a corner finally I cried the tears just wouldn't come but last night I had a quiet cry with my husband.

Ladies I hope you are all ok will be back for personals. Take care xx Bella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PLEASE HELP......
    my first cycle on ivf & I was worried I o'd yesterday - I had a bt done this morning & the nurse called to say my progesterone levels are quite high, but from what they can see I didn't o but they want another bt tomorrow morning - I'm really worried.
    Anyone had this happen or know what this means - freaking out!!! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bec,

Thankyou for the words of encouragement.
    I too know exactly how your feeling about the job situation.

I on the first day of my cycle quit my job. Thankfully had the whole of feb off and worked in nicely with the whole IVF process. And started my new job the day after transfer. I too am trying not the stress myself out with trying to take in all the new info in regard to the new job.

Keep your chin up and head held high, I am sure it will all work out for you.
    And all of us whether it is now or later on down the track. If this cycle is unsuccessful I am not sure whether ill cycle again anytime soon.
    I am thinking that when and if i do again ill go to another clinic.
    I love my FS and nurses although i am just got getting good numbers etc. and have only had 3 eggs collected on both occasions with 1 to fert.

I think i need a second opinion. I take HUGE doses of FSH and still ONLY 3 eggs.???

I am jut trying to keep hopeful for BT on Friday.

sending you lots of baby dust Bec!!