+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Leafy - Yay congratulations. How exciting!

AFM - BT results show BFN. So upset right now. Will write more later can't get my head straight right now.
    So sorry to hear the news Little Feet, sending you hugs xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine1974 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry your heart is breaking LittlefeetIt is devastating xx

Intrigue - I had some subtle signs that I thought were AF related...mostly some cramping and other PMT symptoms....Once the BFP was confirmed I continued to stress because I didn't think I had any real symptoms - I have my crossed for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Desperate2Bmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join in? I have read through the thread in the last few days would love to join in

where i'm up to = this is my 1st ivf cycle although i have been TTC for a pretty long time including 6 IUI's. My EPU was last monday the 27th, they got 23 little eggs of which 10 fertilised and made it to day 3, I had 1 perfect little emby transferred yesterday & 9 are relaxing on ice. So i'm officially in the TWW with daily clexane inj and follow up pregnyl inj.

I hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Feet - big, big hugs for you. Intrigue - I only had progesterone symptoms. Sore breasts and mild cramping. Skizzie - welcome and I hope you survive the TWW. Clementine - great number of eggs! Now rest up for you transfer. Thanks everyone else for the congrats. After 18 months of BFN it's quite surreal and I'm still getting used to the idea. Off to be a bridesmaid now!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet - I'm so very sorry to hear your news. I'm sending hugs your way. Lets hope attempt number 2 brings you your BFP

Skizzie - welcome and great to have you on board. You've had such a heartbreaking journey already so lets hope IVF is the key and this cycle you get your BFP

AFM - waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... how long can 2 weeks actually be!!!! I'm not even through the first week yet!!! AAARRRHHHH!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecInBliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Hope you don't mind having a new one on board. I am 8 days post FET with our last frostie. I am certain I am out on this one too. Had symptoms early on and now absolutely nothing. Getting used to BFN's I suppose. We've now done 2 full cycles and 1 FET. I told our FS I would be stopping when I got to 38 and that's this April. Hubby wants another go. Touched that he does. Anyway you all seem to be realistic and down to earth so I'd love to join the chat. Hope your all have a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies,
    Little feet, I am just so sorry Hun. It really sucks and I know that nothing we can say will make things any better at all. Just know that we are all here for you, okay? Pm me at any time if you'd like a chat. Big hugs. Xx

Welcome rai and skizzie, it is great to have you in this thread. Wishing you both all the best.

Bec, it really does seem like an eternity to wait doesn't it. Such a hard fortnight. Hang in there, it'll be over eventually. Xxx

Leafy - I hope that you're still enjoying the excitement. I'm so excited for you.

To all other bpf's, hope that all is going great for you. Keep us posted on how you're traveling. To anyone with a bfn this cycle, still sending you hugs and hope that you're doing some nice things for yourself and that you can find the emotional energy to do them!

Afm - well after a few nights waking up with cramping, last night and today has been cramp free, with only a few minor twinges. I am 10 dpt today and bt is scheduled for Thurs, even if af arrives. Been feeling positive, then not-so positive, then positive again! I was pretty certain af was coming, but now just don't know. Guess it's just another waiting game isn't it.
    My sister had her ultrasound yesterday and was showing mum pictures of it. I feel really awful, but I cldnt bring myself to look at then or I'd lose it. Of course I'm excited to have another little niece or nephew, but I so long for the day when I can have ultrasound pictures of my own to show people.. I guess our time will come, I just need to keep being patient and let nature and medicine do it's thing!
    I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
    Love to all.
    Xxxxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Littlefeet, just wanted to say hope you are doing ok this weekend. This ivf journey is so tough, especially when you go through it all and get a bfn. Hope that in your own time, you have the strength to try again.

We heard this morning that out of our 13 eggs, 1 wasn't quite mature enough (so they didn't icsi it) and out of the other 12, 9 have fertilised. The nurse said this was an excellent result, but i have no idea. We're being positive, but trying not to get too excited. Will have our transfer on wednesday, and if we're very lucky, will have 1 or 2 to freeze.

What are you meant to do to aid implantation? I've heard about drinking pineapple juice, and also not drinking anything cold?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine, I only had 9 eggs. 6 fertilized with ICSI, and 5 made it to blasty. 4 are frozen, and I am now 7 weeks pregnant with the other 1. I really hope you have the same luck I have had. I have had slight spotting over the past 2 days, but it is only brown, so I have been told there is no reason for concern.
    Fingers crossed that all goes well for you and your growing embies. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of u littlefeet.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub