+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Leafy Such wonderful news!! Enjoy!

We had our scan yesterday...It was amazing...so many tears and smiles when we saw the little heart beat! 7 week pregnant today

Thinking of you all on the 2 WW How did everyone go with BT's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY LEAFY Congats on your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is going well wherever they are on their journey...sorry I haven't posted much but I'm thinking of you all...whether it be with tears ~ Lilly, Jeb, Disney, Hubba, BonBonn and anyone else I have missed and of cause all those BFPs are bringing a big smile to my face.

Good luck today Little Feet, I'll be thinking of you up here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Leafy, that's soooo exciting, i'm so pleased for you, love the positive stories, keeps us all going strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Congrats to the BFP, Empathy to the BFN and patience offered to the TWW'ers.

I am 11DP5DT and the patence is wearing off. I plan to HPT tomorrow and have BT's on Monday so all will be revealed soon.

But I have a questions for all the lucky BFP's if thats okay?
    I have not had any symptoms or signs this cycle (last time I seemed to have all but still got BFN) I was not worried as I thought last time at least one lady with no symptoms got a BFP. Anyway today my clinic called to confimr BT on Monday and asked how I was feeling, when I said completely normal she said OWE ORRR (like I should be having something?) The only symptom I have is a bloated belly and large boobs which likely have more to do with progesterone than anything else. Thoughts anyone???

Did you have many ANY symptoms before your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Leafy - I'm so happy to hear your news.

Jase - it does sound like it could be implantaion spotting! ooohhh... it's looking very good for you. How's the 2WW treating you?

Intrigue - I'm not able to answer your questions because this is my first cycle but I wouldn't be overly worried about having no symptoms. Some women get to the point where they go into labour and haven't had any symptoms!!! Fingers crossed for your HPT tomorrow and your BT on Monday.

AFM - I seem to be going OK with the 2WW. The hormone tablets and crinone don't seem to be causing me many symptoms, except some mild cramping here and there. My breasts aren't tender either, and because they're huge normally (DD) it's hard to tell if they are getting any bigger. The baby should be implanting around today so in the next few days I should start getting some HCG through my system. With my previous pregnancies I had early symptoms and knew I was pregnant before my period was due each time, but I have to try not to worry myself if I don't feel symptoms this time. After all I was 25 when I had my last child and I'm 37 now... my body would have changed hormonally since then.

I hope everyone else is going well and baby dust to all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy - congratulations on your BFP! Wonderful news - enjoy!

Intrigue - I didn't have much in the way of symptoms. A few little twinges in the stomach (wouldn't call them cramps) and some bloating in the afternoon a few days before BT. A couple of days before my BT I said to my husband that I wasn't feeling too confident because I just felt way too normal. Early pregnancy symptoms are really subtle for a lot of people - there's a reason why some women go months without realizing they're pregnant. Good luck for your BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy - Yay congratulations. How exciting!

AFM - BT results show BFN. So upset right now. Will write more later can't get my head straight right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Little Feet. Thinking of you today and sending virtual hugs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megs72 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats leafy!!!

Hey Girls, hope you're all doing ok.

Had my EPU this morning and it all went really well. They got 13 eggs which were all mature, so we're happy that. Transfer will be wednesday at this stage. The nurses were all so lovely, they took really good care of me. I'm feeling pretty sore and groggy this arvo, so am chilling on the couch with dvds.

Will stop back for personals later.

So sorry little feet Hope you're ok.