+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elly_star View Post
    Hey Sunshine, 9 of mine fertilised overnight too! Fingers crossed for our ETs!
    Awesome Elly_star, good numbers! so nice to be sharing this time with others whom are at the same place,have a lovely day xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs72 - Woo Hoo!!!! That's wonderful news. Really excited for you!!

Clementine - Glad to hear that the in-laws are leaving. I think you have been a saint to go through this with them there. It sounds good with the follies, let us know how you get on.

BecinBliss - Hope the 2ww wait goes quickly for you. The last few days are dragging for me.

Bellavista - Hope you're doing ok, thinking of you.

Leafy - I'm with you, it's hard to stay strong at times. Hang in there, the wait is almost over. Have everything crossed for you that you get a BFP.

Sunshine1974 & Elly - Great haul ladies! Hope the transfers go well. Are you both only having one emby put back in?

Bonbonn - So sorry that your BT was negative. Thinking of you.

to everyone else, hope you're all ok.

AFM - Not much changed since yesterday, just trying to leep busy to get through the next few days. Friday 8:15am is by BT. Not long now.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little feet
    Im only having 1 put in, my clinic has a policy to not put in more than one, they think it's too risky. Would have loved the opportunity for twins! Oh well!
    Good luck for Friday, here's to a BFP :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine1974 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bonbonn, i’m so sorry Was the test early though? Will you retest in a few days? hope you are ok.

Bec, hope that little embie snuggles in well

Leafy, the waiting must be torture, absolute best of luck to you for your bfp

Sunshine, 13 is a great number, i’ll be really happy if we get that many. Hope you get lots of good embryo’s.

Afm – my transfer is scheduled for Friday, which is good because i can recover over the weekend. I am getting to the end of my rope, i’m so sick of daily blood tests and having these massive headaches every day. I started getting nausea and vomiting yesterday, so they are thinking I’m getting mild OHSS, just hope it stays that way. I feel like throwing up right now. My tummy feels really sore and swollen and achey. I hope that at least out of all those follies, we get a few decent eggs because I know just because you have lots of follies, doesn’t always mean lots of mature eggs. I’m very glad though, that i got enough this time and didn’t have to cancel again. In-laws leave on Thursday, yay!

If this cycle doesn’t work for us, i think i want a break in March, will start again in April.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (28-02-2012),sunshine1974  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - really feel for you, sounds like you have really been going through a tough time. I hope that they manage to get some lovely mature eggs from those follies. Hope all goes well for you on Friday, will be thinking of you.

Sunshine1974 - Twins are such a blessing, you never know you may get twins anyway if the emby splits! Hope all goes well.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonbonn – so sorry to hear about your bfn. I see you have more frosties though? Will you go again? My fresh transfer and last FET were both unsuccessful so this time round my fs put me on clexane injections to help with implantation. Maybe it’s something your clinic does?

Clem – you poor thing. I totally understand what you’re going through, I felt like that last year on my fresh cycle. It must be nice to know it’s coming to an end and your in-laws are going/gone?! Best of luck for your transfer Friday!

Tiger – Lovely news, you must be relived to hear a hb? how far along are you now? I have a scan 22 March to measure and check for hb. Good to hear everything is ok with bub though. What will they do about the cysts?

Peejay – yippee and congrats. Those numbers are great! All the best for a easy pregnancy.

Littlefeet – I really really hope you get your bfp Friday.

Becinbliss – enjoy the tww, hope you having something to keep your mind off it! How did your second emby go? Fingers crossed for your bfp!

Leafy – all the best for Thursday . Don’t know how you’ve managed to not POAS, you're a brave woman!

Sunshine – fantastic numbers and fert rate. Enjoy every moment of not having to jab! Even though I got my bfp I still have to jab clexane for the next few weeks atleast, they’re so nasty! Best of luck for transfer.

Ellystar – all the best for your transfer, keep us up to date on how your fert goes.

AFM – A big thanks for all the congrats you girlies and for hearing my crazy ranting in the last few weeks, this board has kept me sane! I am still in shock, this does not feel real! We have been ttc for about 6 years in total. I can’t believe it. I even had to check my phone again to make sure I had actually dialed the clinic yesterday for the results!!

DH is so excited. Told my parents and DH sister yesterday and everyone’s very excited. We told his parents today and it's actually the anniversary of his grandmothers death today so his Mum was very excited to hear our news. Noone knows we were doing ivf, I think we'll just keep it that way.

I have a scan on 22nd March to measure and detect hb. Am a bit concerned that I don’t get another bt though so think I’ll have one next week just so I know my levels have risen. I certainly feel pregnant anyway, bbs have gone crazy big!

I’ll keep checking back in here in the next couple of weeks, I want to see more bfps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Clementine - really feel for you, sounds like you have really been going through a tough time. I hope that they manage to get some lovely mature eggs from those follies. Hope all goes well for you on Friday, will be thinking of you.

Sunshine1974 - Twins are such a blessing, you never know you may get twins anyway if the emby splits! Hope all goes well.

to everyone else.
    Would be nice, however guess I shouldn't be too selfish, would be blessed to have one and a healthy one! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Apologies I've been a bit absent past few days. Work has been nuts which is a good way to get me through the tww I guess!
    Wow, congrats to our bfp's! This thread is going so much better than the Dec thread I was in. Keep it up everyone!!!
    CG - I'm pleased to hear that the inlaws are leaving. That will at least give you some space to breathe and relax a bit more if you can. All the best babe.

Little feet - thinking of you for Fri.

Hi to everyone else and thinking of you all, wherever you are in your cycle. Hope you are all taking care and finding ways to not only stay sane, but to feel positive and at peace with this crazy time of life.

Afm- woke up at 2am with sharp cramping. not such fun, and to add to that have developed a shocking cold so came home from work by morning tea and went to bed. Blah. Think it's just everything catching up with me and the crinone isn't helping. I'm guessing that's where my cramps are coming from. Well, only 1 week till test day, which is next Thurs. Hoping af stays away!
    Anyway, love to all and will check in again soon.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy - good luck with your BT tomorrow. Got everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How are we all?

Clementine - Hope you in-laws have gone and you are now more relaxed. Thinking of you.

Leafy - Good luck for your BT I also have everything crossed for you.

Lannie - Thanks for thinking of me. I hope the cramping eases up for you and that AF doesn't rear her ugly head. May you stay busy so that the 2ww doesn't drive you crazy!

Sunshine - I'm with you, one healthy baby is all I want. People have asked me if I would want a girl as I already have DS and I can honestly say I don't mind, I just want a heathy bubba.

Hope77 - How exciting to be able to tell your family and also to have a date for scan to detect heartbeat. Has it sunk in yet?

Megs72 - How are you going? Has the news hit you yet? Do you have your scan dates?

BecInBliss & Elly - How are you getting on with 2ww? Hope you're not going crazy with it yet!

to everyone else. Hope you're all doing ok. to all