+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs - congrats!!!!! I love all these bfps!!!

CG- I'm still here, waiting lol.
    I was a bit cheeky and had bloods taken today and find out test results tomorrow (my official test is due tomorrow) I feel pregnant but not sure if its the progesterone??

hello to everyone else

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

I can't believe how much has been happening on here in the last 24 hours!

Clem - I hope you manage to avoid OHSS and I hope your last day with the in-laws is a lot better now DP is back

Sunshine and Elly -
    I hope your EPU's went well and you both get a lot of perfect embies out of it

Jase - how are you going on your first full day of the 2WW?

Bella - I hope the test was a false negative and you get your BFP in the next couple of days

bwana - I'm so sorry you got a BFN. I hope March is the magic month for you.
    Hope and Peejay - Congratulations to you both

Tiger - How amazing to hear the heartbeat. It must put you at such ease.

AFM - I had one 7 cell emby transferred today. The scientist said it looked just about perfect and was on the verge of being 8 cell. DH sat next to the FS and watched the whole transfer up close and at the end of it he said he was surprised about how fast it was. The FS said it doesn't take long to get pregnant around here and I felt like joking about the stereotypical 2 minute wonder that most men are during BD, and therefore it actually only takes a couple of minutes to get your wife pregnant the natural way! I restrained myself though, more because I didn't want to laugh while I was in that position!

Our second emby is struggling along and is still at 2 cells. They are trying to get it to the stage where it can be frozen, but she doesn't think it's likley to happen.

Since the transfer I have felt nervous about everything except breathing! DH cooked dinner and I have rested up all afternoon but I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm in an office job, but it's full time and I really just want to lie flat until I know implantation would have ocurred. I know that I'm being completely paranoid about it, but I guess everyone's first cycle is a bit like that.

So, the 2WW begins....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BecInBliss For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meg's....wow wow wow, congrats on the BFP and the great beta result. Now the next wait begins....the scan! Best of luck with your follow up betas.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

Megs72  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big Congratulations to: Megs72, Peejay, Hope77

Clementine Grace – those follicles sound promising. Thank goodness the in-laws are leaving before EPU!!

Lannie, jaseandalyson – hope the TWW is not playing its mind games on you yet.

Bellavista – fingers crossed you just tested too soon. It’s extremely stressful isn’t it? My BT is on Thursday – I don’t think I would be able to not POAS at home early if that was the official test method for my clinic.

Bonbonn – I have had sore breasts since I started my progesterone pessaries. I also find that they give me the pre-AF style cramps that I used to get. As you have high progesterone when pregnant (or just before AF) then you can get both types of symptoms when on progesterone. One of the things that makes symptom spotting absolutely mind-bending and crazy making.

Bwana – sorry to hear about BFN. Hopefully you can look forward to the next step now.

Elly-star – what a great number of eggs. May they fertilise well.

Tigerqueen – goodness!! Those cysts sound huge. No wonder you were in some pain. Thank goodness bub is well placed though.

Little Feet – I have been too busy to post over the weekend due to a hen’s party that involved Saturday and Sunday and then visiting the new baby niece. Thanks for thinking of me.

to everyone I missed, I only went back a few pages.

AFM - still just impatiently waiting for BT on Thursday. No sneaky POAS for me. I decided I just couldn't handle seeing a negative test again and will wait for the phone call. I had a bit of a freak out on Friday because some of my pessary 'discharge' had a light brown tinge. Started thinking that AF was coming a week before test date. It hasn't turned into anything but I'm still swinging wildly between being hopeful and expecting the worst.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leafy For This Useful Post:

TIGERQUEEN  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck for thursday Leafy. I hope all of your dreams come true!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Elly – how did your EPU go?

Jase LittleFeet Bronte Becsinbliss lannie – Good luck with the 2WW.

Bella – Hope you get that BFP with BT

bwana – Sorry to hear the news, fingers crossed for March.
    Hope Peejay and Megs- Congratulations to you both all on BFP

Ritzy – how did you go with your EPU?

Clem – when is your ET?

Hello to everyone else

AFM – had EPU yesterday was pleased to see the number 13 on my hand when I woke up – ET planned for Saturday. Now just waiting for call to see how many have fertilised, in the meantime enjoying not having to be jabbed daily with a needle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats great numbers Sunshine. I only got 5 and 7 with my pickups, but fertilisation was very good. Relax now!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Leafy;6406756]

Bonbonn – I have had sore breasts since I started my progesterone pessaries. I also find that they give me the pre-AF style cramps that I used to get. As you have high progesterone when pregnant (or just before AF) then you can get both types of symptoms when on progesterone. One of the things that makes symptom spotting absolutely mind-bending and crazy making.

Must have been the progesterone, my bt came back neg-

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    Just got a call, 9 of the 13 fertilised overnight, now just hoping for some good embies for ET Saturday.
    Have a great day all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunshine, 9 of mine fertilised overnight too! Fingers crossed for our ETs!