+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Peejay, what amazing numbers. Obviously your progesterone is at a great level too, hence stopping the crinone. However, IIRC I was only on crinon or 14 days, and that started the day after collection, so it may be more normal than you think.
    Good luck with your scan in 3 weeks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I don't check in for a couple of days and so much has happened!

Sunshine1974 - I hope that your EPU went well today. Thinking of you, let us know how you got on.

Lillystar - Thank you for always being so supportive. It really does mean a lot. Hope you're well.

BecInBliss - Hope your transfer went well. I hope you're not in any pain anymore, I also had a lot of pain on the day of EPU. Let us know how you got on today.

Rittzy - Welcome Hope your EPU went well today. Thinking of you. Let us know how you got on.

Elly_Star - The 2ww just seems to be going on forever!! I'm not feeling so self-centred and emotional anymore thankfully so it's easier to feel happy for those I know who are pg. We're only human, I guess we all have times where it gets to us when some people have no issues with getting pg. I hope that your EPU went well today. Thinking of you.

MARTTC - Yay for AF!! Hope that everything goes well for you. This was my first cycle too. At this point I have to say the 2ww has been worse for me than when I was jabbing! Hope it's a short IVF journey for you.

Bronte72 - the next week goes quickly for you. It's so hard when the symptoms are so similar to AF one's isn't it. Thinking of you.

Bonbonn - You have done a fantastic job at staying positive. Sending some more vibes your way. I hope that you get your BFP have everything crossed for you xx

Lannie - Good to hear that you are staying positive. Hope your emby is settling in nice and snug.

Jaseandalyson - Welcome to the 2ww! Hope it goes quickly for you. Good to hear that you have a perfect emby, get comfy little one!

Bellavista - Hopefully it's just too early. Don't lose hope just yet. I know how hard the wait is, thinking of you xxx

bwana - So so sorry to hear your news. Good to hear you have a plan for March, for you.

Hope77 - Woo Hoo!!! Fantastic news!!! Congratulations lovely!!

Tigerqueen - It must have been great to hear the HB!! How exciting! What are they going to do about the cysts? Hope you're ok xx

Peejay27 - Yay!!! Fantastic news!! Congratulaitons to you too

Leafy - Haven't seen you on here for a few days. Hope you're ok. Thinking of you.

AFM - Trying to get through the 2ww. Glad that there is less than a week now. BT on Friday. Decided I am not going to POAS as I don't think I could bear the disappointment. If it is a BFN on Friday at least I have a few more days to dream that I might be pg. I have symptoms but I'm not looking into them too much, I really am quite anxious about not getting my hopes up.

Hello to anyone I've missed, hope everyone is doing well. to all

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (27-02-2012),peejay27  (27-02-2012),TIGERQUEEN  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlefeet: That is another reason why I also dont like to poas, usually (even though I gave in this cycle). Just to feel like you could potentially be pregnant, keeps the hope alive i think. If you poas, and it is negative, the great posibility is, that the stick is right, and you no longer have that feeling of maybe being pregnant. Good on you for being so strong. And best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for BT results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers crossed for you Megs!!! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Peejay and Hope

Bwana xx

Megs....waiting for news!

HB - Tigerqueen!! - I'm hoping that I might hear that sound soon - wonderful news

Thinking of you all on your 2WW and sending loads of babydust your way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Desperate2Bmum For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results finally in - BFP!! Beta 855! Absolutely stoked!!!

Congrats Hope and PeeJay.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megs72 For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My gosh, lots has been happening! The BFP's are rolling in!!! I can't go too far back, so sorry if i miss anyone.
    Congrats Peejay!!
    Congrats Hope!!!

Congrats Megs!!

Bronte hope you are surviving the tww.

Elly thats a great haul of eggs! Hope you are recovering ok from your EPU.

Littlefeet how are you going feeling?

Welcome Ritzy, hope that your EPU went well

Bec, hope you are feeling better from your EPU and that your transfer went well.

MARTCC, this is a great thread for first timers, i've found loads of support here. There is also a march thread you might like to join if you haven't already. Best of luck for your cycle. It can be tough when people know about IVF because you feel like you have to tell everyone how its going.

Bella, i reckon give it a few more days to test again. Its awful all the waiting!

Bwana, sorry about your bfp hope next one is the lucky cycle for you.

Lannie and Bonbonn, i can't see back far enough, hope you are both doing ok.

Disney, how are you going?...

AFM - well the weekend was crazy full on. I had a meltdown because i couldn't stand it all anymore and nearly threw a cup of pudding at my MIL. She had found it at the back of the fridge (it wasn't manky, just needed to be chucked out) and got really rude with me, like how dare i have something out of date in my fridge. Its been a looooong few days. DP is back today thank god, and he's wrangling them and we only have one more day to go and they are heading home on wednesday. Cant wait to have my house back!!! Had a bt and scan this morning, i have about 10 follies on each side which are about 14-18mm but then also have about 12-15 on each side which are about 7-9mm so they are on the watch for ohss. I was feeling really sick today and had terrible headaches and threw up twice at work, so the nurse said they are going to monitor me very closely the next couple of days. Back tom for another scan and bt. EPU will prob be thursday or friday, which will be great because i can recover over the weekend. Can't wait to get the EPU over with, hope we get a few eggies.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 27-02-2012 at 19:09.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megs72 View Post
    Results finally in - BFP!! Beta 855! Absolutely stoked!!!

Congrats Hope and PeeJay.
    Oh well done megs!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    Enjoy now, all the hard work and waiting is over,enjoy being pregnant, hopefully we can all join you soon. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Clem, you poor thing. So happy for you that you will have your house back to normal,and you can relax in time for et, so emby can settle in to a nice calm environment, and bring you a much waited for bfp!!!! Its all up from here....