+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Hope -wow, I think you might just be in for your BFP!!

Bronte - it's not over till it's over, okay. Keep sending those positive vibes to your uterus!!!

MARTTC - Good luck lovely. Hope that everything goes as well as possible. The ladies in here will help keep you sane!!

Bec- good luck for tomorrow. I too experience substantial pain after EPU. Still feeling pain today, even though it's 3dpt! Each of us is different, but if in heaps of pain, check in with your FS again.

Elly -good luck for Monday.

AFM - Just hear back from the lab, unfortunately the 6 cell embryo that they were watching arrested at morula stage (sounding familiar to my last cycle...) however, from embryologist said that she's still hoping that our perfect 8 cell embryo that was transferred is doing its job and still growing. So do we! It's funny, I'm not feeling overly stressed at the moment which really suprises me. Saying that, I don't think it'd take much to change that, but trying to stay positive nonetheless! I am having some cramps etc,but pretty sure it's just the crinone doing its thing. Well, still just that yucky waiting game.
    Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Chat soon. xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Megs! Hope you have a positive BT result tomorrow.

I think I'm addicted to POAS! I still had the stick in the cup type left so I went again, very faint positive on that also, that type was negative the other day.... can't wait for tomorrow now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope - I've told some family & friends & sometimes I wish I hadn't, they just don't get it... I've been pretty emotional lately & I feel like I'm being dismissed because the way they see it, is that ivf is our answer to a baby so at least we can have one etc...
    So many comments of late have really ****ed me off & made me feel deep down like I'm pulling away from my friends :-(

Good luck with your blood test :-)
    Looks promising though....
    The nurse told me I shouldn't POAS, I don't really understand why, is there a higher chance of a chemical pregnancy?? Fingers crossed!!
    How long have you been doing IVF?

Thank you to everyone who's replied

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope - totally getting the POAS addiction. I'm thinking I might go again this afternoon just to double check it wasn't a mistake. My husband thinks that I'm a lunatic.

MARTTC - we found having too many people involved in our ivf process tough too. First time round we told everyone we knew. I felt very pressured by that. It's a very emotional thing to be going through and it was too easy for well meaning people to say the wrong thing. I also felt like our fertility troubles became gossip fodder which drove me insane. Couples who don't have fertility issues generally just quietly get knocked up and then tell people later. But if your having difficulties in that area it feels like everyone is involved in what is essentially a really private thing. It was way too much for me. This time round less people know (and no family know) and it's been a lot easier. Good luck starting your treatment. for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Marttc - good luck with starting your first cycle on Tuesday - this is my first cycle too. I feel like I'm an onlooker in my own life right now. Everything is controlled by the treatment and I feel completely at the mercy of medicine and chance. It's difficult to feel positive about the first cycle working when statistics state that it's more likely to fail. But as each milestone passes I feel more positive that we're getitng closer to a BFP.

Hope - you're POAS's are looking really promising. Best of luck with the BT.

Bon - how are you going with your cramps? I hope it's just your embie settling in. Good luck for Tuesday with your test.

Megs - I hope you get your BFP tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed for you

Bronte - how are you going since the transfer? I hope your embie is settling in and making a nice home for itself in there

AFM I am feeling so much better today. I don't need pain killers but I'm still sore when I move about. I got an update from the scientists this morning and I'm so happy. We have a 2 cell and a 4 cell with no signs of fragmentation. The transfer is scheduled for 1pm tomorrow. I'm going to be on egg shells for two weeks. I don't know how the ladies here who have gone through multiple cycles stay sane with all of that emotion, worry, fear, anxiety, hope, excitement and anticipation hitting you all at once!!!

We're only having one embie transferred as I really don't want twins. I have three children from a previous relationship and I had a natural birth with the same two private midwives for all three babies. I've never been to hospital to give birth (first two were in a private birth centre and the third was at home) and if I have twins, I'll have to surrender to birthing in a hospital, with a very strong possibility of a c-section. It's just not my thing.

Plus I like the idea of not putting all my eggs in one basket, so to speak, and spreading our chances out by freezing one in case this one doesn't take.

I'll check in again tomorrow to let you know how the transfer went

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I have been a little AWOL the last few days.
    Ok so has 3 eggs collected 2 looked to have fertilised, although only one made it. This morning I had one perfect 6 cell emby transferred with no fragmentation.
    Now just to wait for the BT on 9/3. Although I know ill POAS sooner.

Becnbliss - Goodluck with your transfer tomorrow. I too am still quiet sore when moving or walking after EPU on Thursday.
    We are only one day apart so is good to know there is a TWW buddy!!

Hi to everyone else too.

I am off to bed to rest up some more so this little emby snuggles in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Been lying low over the weekend feeling the crunch of the tww!!

I caved this morning and POAS!! BFN 10dp3dt... My clinic said to test the on the 1st but I think I am losing any hope.

Will re test on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thursday I mean!!! Oh my I am frazzled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I hope everything goes well thurs.
    My clinic test with poas and since I've only had negatives the last few days and my official testing date is tomorrow, I decided to get a blood test. Will find out the results tomorrow.

AFM I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but I'm wondering if my medication would mimic a pregnancy? I'm on Progynova x3 daily & 800mg progesterone daily (x2 400mg). Anyone been through this or have any ideas??

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    bfn for me on friday. af arrived the next day. bummer. booked on for fet for march. gosh, here we go again!!