+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been positive that this cycle would be successful, but I have af cramping today and it doesn't look good. I want my bfp so much.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Bon... I hope you get your BFP.

I just wanted to check in quickly. Both my eggs fertilised. I'm so relieved. I'm calling again in the morning to see how they are progressing and I have the transfer 1pm Monday.

I am really surprised at the pain and bloating I've got from the EPU - is this normal? I'm taking Panadeine Extra and it only takes the pain away when I'm not moving. As soon as I move it hurts!

I hope to be alert enough tomorrow to do some proper personal greetings.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls.. Not sure if this is where I jump in BUT af started today... Looks like we start treatment in Tuesday for our very first ivf icsi cycle.... To tell you the truth I'm really nervous now it's all about to start... But looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bec- I found it really painful too, not sure why? The other ladies at my clinic were walking around after their pick up!

Marttc- so happy for you, less waiting is always a good thing with IVF!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Bec- I have had 6 epus and the one I had last monday was by far the most painful! Everytime I took a step my ovaries threatened to explode. I spoke to FS about it on the transfer day (day 3) and he said it was a difficult retrieval (it was much improved by then). I think every time is different and dependant on location of the eggs. I hope you feel better soon and keep resting up til monday. for great embryos. Are you having both implanted.

BonnBonn-When is your blood test? I still have a week to go and have been having AF signs since day of transfer. Very disheartening...my AF was super early last cycle so I am worried that the same will happen again this time. I am determined not to POAS it only disappoints me and leaves me miserable until BT Hopefully your cramping is a sign of implantation, do you feel differently otherwise? It is mental torture. Hang in there

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Goodluck to anyone having EPU tomorrow...hope all goes well for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronte72 For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonbonn – sorry to hear you’re having cramps, I have been too. Feels different to AF though so I’m still hoping it’s a good sign. They say AF like cramps are good so for you.

Bec – that’s great both fertilized. All the best for transfer Monday, enjoy to TWW madness! I haven’t had EPU since mid-last year but I was in a fair amount of pain afterwards and bloated for about a week after, looked 6 months preggers!

MARTTC – Good luck starting your cycle. Keep in touch with ladies on this forum and it’ll get you through. Don’t know how much family/friends know about your treatment but I’ve found it much easier just to vent on BH, I don’t think people truly understand it till you’ve been there.

How are my other TWWers doing? I have BT tomorrow morning 7am. I have been madly POAS still lol. What do you make of my attached pic? I think 6dp the trigger may have been in my system then faded 7dp. 8dp and 9dp (this morning) the 2nd line has stuck around.. God I hope so!! Not getting hopes up too soon but the line hasn’t faded so that’s gotta be a plus right?
    Attached Images

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (26-02-2012),TIGERQUEEN  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope-a line is a line! Yay! Fingers crossed for BT tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing your news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte - my clinic doesn't send me for bt, my official poas day is Tuesday (too far away lol)

Hope- I would have said the cramps are different to af (plus I'm getting lots of lower back pain which is unusual for me) but I poas yesterday & it was negative so that has completely messed with my head. I poas this morning and it was negative again.

Ok I need to get my head back into positive mode!! I know each cycle is different but my last cycle I didn't make it this far before af arrived so It's not over till af rears her ugly head

Sorry about the all about me post!
    Hello to everyone.. keep those positives coming!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Bronte the pics look very positive!!! Ooops I meant hope

Bwana- how did your test go on Friday?

Last edited by Bonbonn; 26-02-2012 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - the line is definitely getting stronger. Good sign for tomorrow's BT.

AFM - my blood test is tomorrow too. I POAS early this morning (after having dreams all night about negative pregnancy tests) and got clear double line. Feeling positive about BT now.