+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosie Lou - Hi and welcome. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. this is the cycle that works for you, you've been through so much already x

Leafy - Hope you're well and going ok with the 2ww. It is really doing my head in at the moment!

BecinBliss - Thinking of you and hope EPU went well today.

Clementine - to you lovely. I hope you don't have to deal with OHSS on top of your relatives. It's good to hear you are taking care of your needs though, rest up and for the EPU.

Lillystar - You are an amazingly strong woman, glad to hear you are excited about plan b. Hope all goes well for you xx

Lannie - Good to hear you have your emby on board. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. I think it's a good sign that the FS who did your transfer delivered you! What are the chances! all goes well for you xxx

Jaseandalyson - Hope you're feeling better. I know how deflated you must feel I only got 2 eggs at EPU. for you and hope transfer goes well.

Bear and Mum - Woo Hoo!!!! How lovely to have another BFP on the board huge congratulations to you xxx

Peejay - How exciting!! The line definately looks darker. Good luck for Monda but all looking good so far.

Bonbonn - Great to hear that you are being so positive. Can you send some of those vibes my way please!! With DS I had a 6th sense, I jut knew I was pg, sounds like you're having a similar experience.

Megs72 - You've done great until now. Monday will be here before you know it. for you really hoping to hear you have a BFP xx

Disney - I am so sorry. I hope that things will work out ok. Have you spoken to your clinic? What have they suggested?

Bronte72 - Hope your emby is settling in and getting all snug in there. the wait doesn't drive you insane!

Hope77 - I hope you get a different result from the BT. I know it's hard to keep staying positive but thinking of you and sending lots of love xxx

Elly_star - Wow! Hope you don't get OHSS. Good luck for the EPU.

Buttercup - Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I did try and send you a personal message but have no idea if it went through. Hope you got some answers from your FS.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well

AFM - I just feel like crying. I met up with a friend I haven't seen since Aug and she is 32 weeks pg. I managed to compose myself but it was a bit difficult. Not her fault, she doesn't know my situation but it still felt hard. Then a friend who text me on Christmas Eve to let me know she was pg (she'd done a test that day) emailed me pics of her scan today. She's have non-id twins as there are 2 sacs. Happy for her but....but.... I think you all know what I mean. I am struggling with this 2ww it really is like torture. I am really tired, I am so emotional, I am having cramping and lower back pain and yet I just don't feel positive. I had all these symptoms with DS and I just knew I was pg. This time I am having the symptoms but don't feel pg. Not sure if I will POAS or just wait until BT next Fri. I don't think I could bear a negative hpt. Anyway, sorry for being negative just having a rough few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet, sending you plenty of positive thoughts, your symptoms sound positive! I'm glad I've had the twinges and back pain, it makes me feel better knowing something might be happening! I hope its the same for you.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just a quick question, I am due for EPU Monday, am experiencing serious stomach cramps, they come and go and have been quite excruciating today, haven't really had any to date, is this normal?
    Am hoping its just ovaries working overtime????
    thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little Feet - Awwww hun. Its sucks doesn't it. I swear every person I have met in my life seems to be pregnant at the moment. Its driving me insane!! haha. Stay positive though hun, I am sure your little embie is in there doing the right thing

Disney - My AF stayed away until I stoped taking my pesseries which are the same thing are crinone. When I found out my HCG had dropped to 4 I stopped taking them the next morning and my period arrived the day after that. But you might want to wait till your next blood test. Hopefully your HCG takes off and you won't need to worry

Hope - hang in there hun. Sounds like its way too early to test to me. At least you know the trigger is out of your system now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I had my EUP today. Out of the 6 follies we only got 2 eggs. I cried when they told me but I put things back into perspective and reminded myself that some poor women get none. And it only takes 1 so we're still with a chance still.

And then to make matters worse DH's sample was lower than hoped today so my FS said we should do ICSI to reduce the chance of the 2 eggs not fertilising.

I have to call up at 10 in the morning so fingers crossed I have two little embies humming along...

I'll check back in then and do personal replies... I'm still fuzzy from the GA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I'm late in joining this thread. I'm due to have my egg pick up on Monday. A couple of days ago I had ten follicles which is a great result for me as the last two times I overstimulated. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen after egg pick up - this will determine whether or not we'll use an egg donor for our next cycle.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BecInBliss View Post
    Hi everyone

I had my EUP today. Out of the 6 follies we only got 2 eggs. I cried when they told me but I put things back into perspective and reminded myself that some poor women get none. And it only takes 1 so we're still with a chance still.

And then to make matters worse DH's sample was lower than hoped today so my FS said we should do ICSI to reduce the chance of the 2 eggs not fertilising.

I have to call up at 10 in the morning so fingers crossed I have two little embies humming along...

I'll check back in then and do personal replies... I'm still fuzzy from the GA.
    Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and good luck for Monday Ritzy - fingers crossed you get lots of keepers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rittzy!!!

Bec- fingers crossed for you

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personals!

Lillystar - I'm so sorry that it was a chemical pregnancy, plan b sounds like a good thing!

Disney - Sorry to hear that your hcg levels aren't doing what they should. Hopefully they do kickstart into action soon!

Bear and Mum - Congratulations on your BFP!!! Haha, does DH share your desire for twins? Mine doesn't! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Peejay - I think those POASs look promising! Hopefully your BT agrees with them!

Clementine Grace - Oh no, OHSS?! And arguing in laws keeping you up until 2am? That's terrible! Geez, do they want a grandkid/niece/nephew or not? I hope you're seeking refuge at your mum's place!

Lannie - How stressful for you! Must have been so frustrating to hear that they forgot to do the HA-ICSI! But, your emby on board does sound very promising compared to last time so fingers crossed that it was a whole lot of worry for nothing! Stick emby!

Jaseandalyson - I'm going to agree with the others and say it's quality that counts! And look, two fertilised! I hope you've recovered after your massive bleed! It must've been quite scary for your poor DH to see all that blood! Good luck with the transfer tomorrow.

Megs72, Bonbonn, Bronte72, Hope77, Little Feet - How's the TWW treating you? Fingers crossed you all get BFPs, now wouldn't that be something?!

Little Feet (again) - Yeah, I hear you with the struggling with other people's pregnancies. Plus on top of everything, you feel like a selfish rotten friend for not being completely happy for them! You can be honest on here, we all feel the same!

BecInBliss - Sorry to hear you had a disappointing OPU, and DH's sperm count. But it only takes one egg and one sperm! It's 10am now, hope the clinic is giving you some positive news!

Rittzy - Good luck with the OPU on Monday!

AFM - I'm all set for having my OPU on Monday - apparently that's a popular day for having it in this thread! The FN didn't mention OHSS at all so perhaps I'm not quite at a risk for it yet - fingers crossed! ET on Wednesday if all goes well.