Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney Hugs and love being sent your way x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney
    Just wanted to send your way.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies.

I guess Im still in with a miracles chance that the numbers have sky rocketed by Monday, but deep down I know.

With IVF, do they count from your LMP or ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney – I have been thinking about you, wondering where you got to. I’m hoping everything will be ok with you, take it easy.

Lillystar – sorry to hear about your chemical, good luck with plan b, I hope you get that little bubba soon.

BecInBliss – good luck for EPU today, hope you get lots of eggs!

Bonbonn – have you POAS stick again??

Clem – take it easy, I can’t imagine what it’s like to have OHSS but it does sound nasty. Lots of water and rest up if at all possible!

Lannie – how you feeling after transfer?

Jaseandalyson – I hope you are taking it very easy, your epu sounds terrible. Let us know how your fert goes.

Bearandmum – well done and big congrats! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Peejay – looks like a bfp to me too! Hope your bt on Monday confirms.

Megs – how far past transfer are you now? I can’t recall, was it 3 or 5 day? I have my bt on Monday too but I was a 6dt.

Bronte – hope the tww isn’t too torturous, hang in there!

How are the other twwers going?

to everyone else, hope you’re all doing ok on this crazy journey.

AFM – I caved and POAS late yesterday. I picked up the wrong tests at the chemist and tested with the first response (stick in the cup type) which say detect one day after missed period or something so anyway, that was BFN. I couldn’t deal with that so then went and got more, FR early detection. It was a BFP but I’m pretty sure it’s still the trigger. Trigger was last Friday 5000u of pregnyl and seems that takes 10 days to leave your system. SO I tested again this morning and the line is still there but fading. I’m 7dp6dt today. I’m pretty sure I’m out! I just felt different this cycle, I should have known it was all too good to be true though. BT Monday will confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope - it was a 5dt. By my calculations that puts me at 14dp. Definitely could test now but not up for the disappointment - I've never seen a positive HPT so I have this superstition they are somehow jinxed for me. I've decided to test Sunday because my BT is Monday and I'm at work that day. Would rather get bad news at home, if there is any. Sorry that the HPT aren't looking good for you. All this stuff can really do your head in can't it? At least the blood test isn't too far away, then you'll know for sure one way or the other. I never entirely trust HPT.

Disney - so sorry babe. Fingers crossed that the blood test brings better news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just called the lab and looks like 2 out of the 3 have fertilised. although 1 is a little slower than the other to take off. Will call again tomorrow to check their progress and hopefully both will be fine for transfer on sunday.

Disney - keep your chin up and try stay positive

congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly - I just had my follicle tracking scan and I have 18 follies on one side and 11 on the other ! Oh wow. A little bit worried about OHSS and sooo don't want my cycle cancelled!

Shall come back this arvo after the clinic has rung me and given me my OPU date - I'm sensing it'll be Monday! I'll do personals then too.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone think my high progesterone is whats keeping AF away?

My first beta was hcg 45 and p4 390. I didnt get my p4 tested with my other betas so Im not sure if its fallen. Ive still been doing my crinone as my clinic hasnt told me to stop yet, but I was thinking of stopping it myself so AF arrives faster.

What do you ladies think?

-ETA-
    My latest beta was only 66, so while it is still technically rising, its NOWHERE near doubling
    Last edited by Disney Baby; 24-02-2012 at 11:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope- I've tried poas and got negatives everytime, but I 'FEEL' preggers, I guess time will tell

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney - I'm no expert on what progesterone levels should or shouldn't be at your stage - all I know is what I was told by ivf nurse - that crinone would most likely prevent AF. I personally wouldn't go off the crinone without having a chat to your clinic first. They might have a good reason for keeping you on it. Perhaps give them a call and ask.