+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

I haven't had the chance to check everyone's progress since the weekend as I've been working flat out all week....

I just did my trigger shot! I'm booked in at 11am Friday for the EPU so wish me luck!

Out of my 7 follies only 6 look like they are maturing, so fingers crossed they all produce an egg...

I'll check in Friday afternoon to let you know how I went.

Until then, baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy, what's the earliest we could poas and get results?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey All,

Hope you are all going well.

Little feet, i am dreading the tww, i hope it goes by quickly for you. They always say it’s the hardest time.

Sunshine, sounds like your follies are all going well, not long till EPU!

Welcome Rosie Lou, you poor thing sounds like you’ve had a few rough cycles. Really hope this is the lucky one for you.

Hubba, glad you are looking after yourself. I really feel for you, Lilly and Jeb and all the girls who didn’t get their BFP. Let’s hope next one is the golden cycle.

Bella, sounds like have got the right idea! I think i need an all day session at the day spa after this cycle. Hope you’re feeling ok.

Leafy, hope the tww goes by quickly for you. Yup we have talked about freezing sperm, we just haven’t done it yet. He works fly in fly out at the moment, but we plan the cycles around his breaks, and he’s normally able to tweak it bit to make sure he is back in time depending on what projects he’s working on. We might freeze some for next time though. Our clinic has lots of army boys who all have frozen sperm. His numbers are so low though, that fresh is meant to be better.

Bec, best of luck for your EPU, hope you get lots of good eggs.

Bonbonn, how are you going in the tww?

AFM – i’m actually feeling a glimmer of hope this morning! Had my scan , I’m day 7 and i have 4 good follies on each side, plus about 15 on each side that are smaller. So looks like we won’t get cancelled again, yay! At this stage, my EPU is going to be next wed. They are worried about OHSS because i have so many follies, so may even drop back the dose of puregon, will find out today. I cannot wait till this cycle is over! My house guests kept me up till 2am Tuesday night arguing loudly, so i crashed at my mum’s last night for some peace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the love ladies

We are jumping off the IVF band wagon for a little while and starting plan B which I am actually very excited about. Hopefully it brings us that BFP we are after.

Good luck everyone and I'll keep checking in on all of you x
    Last edited by Lillystar; 23-02-2012 at 12:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - I am pleased to hear that you are so positive! I wish you all the very best for a successful plan b!

Well, I am officially in the tww. Had transfer this morning and feeling bit more positive too. The embryologist who forgot to do the ha with our ICSI came out to see us and apologized again and talked us through what was happening. She said she was planning on doing transfer but offered to get another scientist to do it if we felt more comfortable. That was sweet and I really was more than happy for her to do it. Despite the stuff up, she is lovely and I guess we are all human...

So, out if my 3 embies, one arrested at 4 cell and had bit of fragmentation. The other one was 6 cell, no frag and the one they transferred was a perfect 8 cell, no frag. So happy with that. We're going to grow the 6 cell until day five to see if it can be frozen, rather than freeze today. The embryologist went through the notes from last cycle and noticed that most embryos had slight fragmentation at this stage last cycle. This cycle though, both embies we have left don't have any, so taking that as a positive. The FS who did my transfer today actually delivered me into the world 31 years ago! Pretty funny I thought!

Anyway, trying to stay positive. Had to go to work after transfer for a few hours but back home now just resting!

Wishing everyone all the best. Thinking of you all. Xx
    Last edited by lannie; 23-02-2012 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick update from me. Before I head off for a sleep.
    Had EPU this morning we were hoping to get 4-5 eggs but only got 3.
    Feeling a little deflated
    Apparently I have a massive bleed during EPU. DH said there was blood all over the FS and floor. I have never had this before. but am feeling very sore this afternoon.
    Fingers crossed they fertilise over night as we are scheduled for a 2 x day3 transfer on sunday.

Well i am off to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just letting you know that we finally got our
    Now another 2ww for our first scan to see if 1 or 2 embryos embedded in. for 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly, absolute best of luck to you and your hubby. I’m sure one way or another, you are going to get that much wanted BFP.

Lannie, hope your little embie is making itself at home

Jase, take care of yourself, sounds like your EPU was a bit traumatic. Hopefully those little 3 are all you need.

Argg I’m in need of another selfish vent...

I was all happy this morning that my follies were growing, but my nurse called me this afternoon and said that they are now quite concerned about getting ohss. She said it will be very lucky if i avoid it, because i have so many follies. She also said that I seemed really stressed this morning (i told her about all the family staying) and that between now and the op next week, besides work, I just be resting and relaxing and not running around.

Now I’m cranky at myself, that i should have been taking better care of myself, and i don’t want stress to make the ohss worse if i get it. I’m meant to be going to a family bbq tonight with the family, but I’m not going. There is also a wedding on Saturday (which is what they are all in town for) but i’m just going to go for a few hours and then come home. I called DP and told him all this, and we’ve agreed that if it gets too much, i’m going to stay with my mum. I hate bothering him while he’s away. I’m just worried that this wedding and all the pre/post wedding activities (and the other family members that are coming to stay) are going to be too much to handle, and that the stress is going to be detrimental to our cycle. I feel trapped, like i can’t say anything and now i feel like DP thinks i can’t handle the Ivf with him being away. It’s just all the extra stress of having people stay for so long! Sorry girls, end of rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bear!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Bear and Mum  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks CG.

Just wanted to give you a and to let you know that we are all here for you and that you can vent any time. Take care of yourself and look out for number 1.....you and the follies xxxx