+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone! Sorry have been mia.
    Disney-congrats...gives us all hope!
    Jase&allison....yay for finally getting to epu...you are a
    Brave woman enduring all those injections. Cant wait to c how u go!
    Am on my phone which is difficult...as i am hopeless with technology!
    A big hello and luck to everyone else.
    In regards to orgalutron injections..OMG....the worst i have ever had...painful itchy red andnasty...fs thought i may b allergic....not to mention bruises!
    Goodluck to all of you jabbing!
    AFM-epu produced 5 eggs of which 3 were mature.
    Luckily all 3 fertilised and today had x2 3day old 8 cell embies
    transferred. The embryologisy said they looked great so
    the other little embaby is a bit slow....do may not make it to freezer...we can only hope!
    to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte - great to hear from you and even better to hear that things are sounding positive! Fingers crossed for you!

Jase, your follies are sounding great. Enjoy your final jab tomorrow night (I'm guessing)

Elly - yes ha is pretty new. Amazing isn't it. They're just so clever! Hoping it works! Good luck for your scan on Friday and hope the days before epu will fly!

Megs - hope you're traveling okay now. I was fine with friends baby. He is just adorable! Heading back tomorrow afternoon.

How are our lovely bfp ladies going? Hope all keeping well!

Hi CG

Hi to everyone else too.

Well, back from EPU. Was sure there'd be none in there as I wasn't feeling anything much at all yesterday. Anyway, there were some - they found 7. 5 of them are mature and another one that they think could mature in next few hours. There was only one that definitely couldn't be used. So, pretty happy with that outcome. Mow just praying like mad that they fertilize and grow!! I had a different FS do the EPU, but he was fabulous. Told me that I had some 'very lovely follicles' in there, and that they looked really good, so taking that as a positive!
    Feeling good compared to last time, not anywhere near as bloated and sore, but I guess there wern't nearly as many follies for them to go through. Anyway, just hoping they fertilize now.

Sending my love to all. Take care and look after yourselves, whatever stage of the cycle you're at!!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine - Sounds like you've already had some fab advice from the ladies. Personally I wouldn't want DH's family around, I found that I was quite emotional with all the injections and I wouldn't want to deal with everyone else's emotions too. Do what feel's right for you, just remember to take care of yourself through this process. We are also all here to support if/when you need it. I never had an issues with headaches with Puregon, I think I was quite lucky. On Crinone now and not had much issue with that either, just hoping it is going to work. Not having symptoms kept making me think it wasn't working. It's crazy how you can't win either way either too many symptoms or not enough! Hope you're feeling better. Thinking of you xx

Lannie - Hope EPU has gone well and you got lots of lovely eggs, looking forward to your update.

Mummyofaddi - You have the right to be emotional! Especially when you have a big thing like moving at the same time. I hope the injections go well. Thinking of you.

Megs - I See Elly has wished you a Happy Birthday, so from me too, Hope you have a great day!

Elly - Glad to hear all is going well. I didn't feel any effects either and was expecting to be quite hormonal. Glad I wasn't! Hope all goes with your scan on Friday and good luck for your EPU next week it all goes well. Keep us updated.

Jaseandalyson - Glad the follies are looking good. Will be thinking of you on Thursday, for you. The injections will be over soon enough.

Bronte72 - Welcome to the 2ww! Hope it goes quickly for you. Hope both stick

AFM - Trying not to think about every twinge being pg related! Managed to get through the weekend ok and trying to keep myself busy. Using Crinone now which hasn't really given me any side effects so hopefully it is working!

Hello to everyone else. Hope all of you are well. to you all xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

lannie  (20-02-2012),Megs72  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - We must have posted at the same time. How great to hear that you have lovely follicles! Lets hope they all grow and become even more lovely emby's. Keep us posted with how you are, best of luck to you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

lannie  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Lannie - Yay that is such great news!!! I have my for you and hope you get amazing Blastos!! Can I ask which clinic you are using???

Bronte - Yay for the TWW!!! I have everything crossed for you hun!! Sending you some Baby Dust xxx

Elly-Star- Dont be too distressed about not feeling anything. I never feel anything either. Even when I hyperstimualted I still didn't feel sick or swollen or anything and I had 47 follies!!!!! I hope your scan goes well this week!!!

Jaseanddalyson - You must be so excited to finally be at EPU!! Good luck and cant wait to hear how it goes!!

Little Feet - When is your BT/POAS date?? I have everything crossed for you hun!!!

AFM - Well I know I said I wasn't worrying to much about this cycle but my FS wanted me to have started my period by today and still nothing even with the Provera. I am on day 5 of tablets and still nothing Hopefully tomorrow will bring AF and I can finally start jabbing!! I am ready to get going if you know what I mean!! We move house this Thursday so DD has to go to Daycare for 5 whole days this week as we have no family around us to help out so I am feeling a little guilty about that although sometimes I think she likes being there more than she does being at home somtimes hehe

To all that I have missed I hope you are all smiling and keeping positive!!!

Love to you all xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofaddi For This Useful Post:

lannie  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies.. thought I'd stay off forums while I'm on this 2ww torture!

well i cave in to POAS today just you know maybe ease my mind a bit. It was easy to say before that I'm not going to do it but it just gets harder and harder everyday and can't believe it is only 5dp5dt!

well I went to the shops earlier to grab lunch and passed through the aisle and saw FR is on sale so I grabbed a box.. got home and tested and guess what?! I got a faint positive! I don't even have to squint and I can really see it!

well anyway at least I'm at ease today and hoping and praying it's real and not the trigger shot

sorry its about me but I am just so happy today and thought I shared with you asap!

I will do personals later on after I've caught up as I've missed alot about you ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peejay my fingers are crossed that the Line gets stronger each day. Good luck

Edit for stupid iPad auto correct!!!
    Last edited by Bellavista; 20-02-2012 at 18:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peejay - sounding so exciting! Hope it keeps getting darker for you!

Mummyofaddi - I'm with Monash and I love them. Saying that, there was a bit of a stuff up today that they called about.... So, checked phone only to find four missed calls from clinic. Of course, I was totally panicked! Anyway, when I called, they told me the great news that another egg had matured, so they inseminated 6 out of the 7. The bad news was though, that they missed doing the ha!! Just after inseminating last egg, realized they'd missed it! So, in flat panic they then used left over sperm to put in ha dish to see what happened. Thankfully for them and us that everything bound to the ha dots, except for a couple of 'ugly' ones! So, at least we know it shouldn't affect our results. The embryologist was still almost beside herself when she called and I kinda felt a bit sorry for her. Just thankful that the left over sperm bound, or it'd be a different story. She did say though that if we have to go again, we won't need to use ha anyway. Anyway, thankful she called straight away. If she hadn't called we wouldn't have known. Dh and I figure that now our embies (once they fertilise) will be getting lots of extra tlc!
    So, regardless of stuff up, still happy with Monash and so pleased they had an extra egg to work with. Now, just fertilize and grow please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peejay for you, it's sounding VERY positive!

Bronte it's great to hear from you.

to everyone else.

AFM I have really sore boobs from the progesterone, but I have had cramping in my lower tummy and lower back yesterday and today which can only mean good things but I have a question, I am feeling very emotional I feel overwhelmed by things that I would usually take in my stride. Both tonight and last night I cried, what is wrong with me? Is it just hormonal? Anyone else had this? If so does it go away?

to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bonbonn I am feeling very similar to you. Cramps, fatigue, emotional, peeing a loot more, very unsettled tummy. I get more emotional thinking what if its just the drugs and not a BfP. So I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst I guess.

The Crinone I get nauseous on within 20 minutes of using it... Fingers crossed for us all.