+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You girls are the best hope you are all going well!!

argggg its only been 2 days, and now they are planning on staying 2 weeks!!MIL thinks she is helping, but literally takes over the sink if i'm washing or cleaning up, re-hangs my washing, keeps cleaning, its driving me absolutely mad. I feel trapped, i don't know how i'm going to get through the next week... She has lots of opinions on the wedding too. It is nice having them here, but there i no way i would come and stay with someone while they are doing and IVF cycle!! I think if it gets too much i'll go and stay with my ma, where she'll bring me cups of tea and totally look after me if i need.

Does anyone else get mega bad headaches from the puregon? I've got a wild headache, i get one almost every day now. It seems to be worse than the gonal.

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CG - I haven't used PUrgeon before, but after my trigger shot of Ovidrel last night, I have shocking headaches today. Much worse that on Gonal. Grrr.

Megs - I was all over the place with Crinone last cycle. Very teary and emotional, although for me, I think I knew deep down that the cycle didn't work and that may be why. My friend who was using Crinone last cycle, and who was actually pregnant, was very emotional as well. Hard to tell if it's the drugs, or just the emotional build up of the cycle kicking in! Hang in there and hope you're feeling much better soon.

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Megs72  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for your EPU Lannie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

lannie  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post

Does anyone else get mega bad headaches from the puregon? I've got a wild headache, i get one almost every day now. It seems to be worse than the gonal.
    Clem, I to am jabbing puregon, and I have had terrible headaches within and hour after my injection. I never had headaches when on gonal f.

I spoke to my FN and she said its prob because of the high dose 600iu but was not concerned too much.

Hopefully at my scan tomorrow ill get the go ahead for EPU on wednesday and no more puregon.

I take my hat off to you huni, there is no way I could deal with my MIL during IVF. My DH keeps her at bay during my whole cycle, cause she does my head in... you no what they say their not IN-LAW's their OUT-LAWS.

Keep you chin up, and I agree if you need to escape just go to your mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Clem- Hun just be honest. They Gould understand!! I have had my MIL with us this weekend and I have been taking my progesterone to bring on AF and that was enough for me to go insane so you must just be going crazy!! U poor thing. Hang in there chicky xx

A big hello to all you wonderful ladies!! I have been offline all weekend as we are moving house Thursday which is right when I start jabbing so the emotions have already started with the provera and then all the needles to come!! I was crying at lunch today just for no reason haha!!

Anyways I hope you are all well and good luck to everyone for the EPU's this week!!!

Lits of cyber hugs xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofaddi For This Useful Post:

lannie  (19-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Lannie - good luck tomorrow with your EPU - hope they get lots of keepers. Glad to know I'm not the only teary one. Hope it wasn't too stressful today hanging with your friends new baby. It so tough being round babies when your having a hard time TTC - you've just got to keep telling yourself that your time will come - hopefully very soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Megs72 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops meant to mention in last post - Clem - yes I got headaches too but not entirely sure if the cause was the puregon or the lucrin because I know the lucrin was doing some weird things to me too (insane hot flushes). The headaches would normally last about an hour. Thankfully all gone now that stims is over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CG

I had bad headaches during first 48 hours of being on puregon, however they have seemed to slowly subside and eventually go away each down, now day 6 and no more headaches, slight cramps, not to bad.

Good luck with the family, try to not let it get to you, as hard as it sounds, however its' important that you try to stay as relaxed as possible right now.

take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh this makes me so happy! I'd been feeling a bit discouraged from reading so many stories of people going back and back to ivf without success, so it's so refreshing to hear of someone getting it straight away!

Clementine - Eek, 6 people! Look, in my opinion it sounds like you're being very generous with opening your home to them while they're around for this gathering. So I wouldn't find it rude or awkward if you were to excuse yourself and stay with your mum - you need your own space and time to yourself and no matter how helpful and well behaved guests are they're still there and you can't properly relax! I think they ought to understand that - and still be thankful that you're providing them with somewhere to stay! Everyone wins.

I haven't had headaches yet from the puregon...I hope it stays this way!

Lannie - Good luck with the OPU tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed for some good quality eggies! I had to look up HA ICSI, everytime I learn something new that modern medicine can do and it's pretty amazing. Hope it's successful for you this time!

Hubba - So sorry that it didn't work out for you this time.

Megs - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mummyofaddi - Oh moving house sucks! Hopefully you get lots of helpers and it isn't too stressful for you!

Hi to everyone else!

Well I'm still chugging away and jabbing every night, I start orgalutran tonight and I've heard that it can bruise and hurt a fair bit. I'm not too concerned about that because it would be nice to feel something! I still wouldn't say I've been feeling any effects of the hormones, but it does feel a little bit like the onset of ovulation - but a week early - so I guess that would be something. Also AF was fairly light. Just spoke to the hospital and my scan is Friday morning, the FN has guessed that OPU could be the 27th or the 28th! So this time next week

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elly_star For This Useful Post:

lannie  (20-02-2012),Megs72  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

i have been at he clinic again this morning for BT/Scan. EPU was due to be on wednesday 22/2 although they are pushing me through to thurs 23/2.

Follies look good ranging from 16-19mm we look to get 4-5 on thursday. And are scheduled for 2 emby transfer on Sunday 26/2.

I cant wait for all these injections to be over..

Hope you are all well.

xx