+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again everyone! Welcome to Jaseandalyson, Tigerqueen & Bear and Mum. Great to have you with us in this thread.

Jaseandalyson, so sorry to hear about your ectopic last year. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you. I hope that you are feeling much better and ready to go again after your rest. I am sure that the vitamins will be doing great things for you and will help your embies grow up nice and strong.

Tigerqueen, all the best for your first cycle. I am sure that you'll find all of the ladies here a great support to you. The side effects vary from person to person. I had a few minor side effects, but nothing overly drastic which was nice. it all goes smoothly for you.

Bear and Mum, what a frustrating time you've had trying to get this bub on board! I hope that this cycle is much kinder to you. Take care!

Peejay, it is lovely to have you with us but I am so sorry that you didn't get a BFP. 2012 is the year and I'm sure it'll come your way very soon!

Buttercup, I'm glad to hear that you're coping okay with your SIL having scheduled her C section. You're right, you will be pregnant by then, so you'll cope with it really well!

Clementine grace - it can be hard to be around pregnant people at times. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant at the moment! Good idea to soak up the pregnant vibes!! I'm all for positive thinking so surely this has to help as well!

Spoke to nurse today, start sniffing syneral on the 23rd Jan, then have blood test on 1st to see if I've down regged, before starting jabs. I'm only on 150 dose of Gonal-F. I think that's kinda wierd, as I only have very borderline PCOS on left ovary. That dose seemed to work okay last time though, oestrogen levels were really good and had 12 eggs collected, with 9 of them mature. Just seems wierd really, but guess if I'm still responding well then it must be the right dose for me.

Feeling good about this cycle, particularly due to using HA, which I'm really hopeful will help embies grow better. ! Got some more good news today from nurse - we used to have to pay for syneral on top of other cycle costs, but now it's included in the fee. Only a small win, but everything counts!!

Hope you're all having a lovely day, whether you're at work, at play or at home!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating this. Please let me know of any changes. xx

FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 27th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - Freshie
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Buttercup80

I am currently taking 1 x Elevit Capsule per day & 6 x spirulina tabs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, thought I'd check in and see how everyone is travelling.

Jasonandalyson I think I remember you from Oct 2011 thread? Just read your signature, sorry to hear about your ectopic. I hope this is your year for BFP.

Akakura do you know when your FET is scheduled for?

Bonbonn if I have my calculations right and my cycle isn't out of whack this month, we should be on the TWW together. How many cycles have you done? I love FET, so much easier than fresh we both get our BFP this round.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and those doing a fresh cycle are coping with the nasty injections.

AFM seeing our FS next week to sign our paperwork for this FET, bought it forward a month, don't want to waste any more time. Started taking royal jelly and CQ10 also as I've heard these might be helpful for FET. Oh I hope so...this is all so draining... I just want a baby! Oh and a good "friend" of mine just announced her pregnancy and proceeded to tell me just easy it was "first go!" blah blah blah.. and she knows we've had issues.. not so sure I need people like that in my life at the moment.

Anyway, happy thoughts to everyone and lots of let's do this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I have had appt with FS today to finalise things ready to start cycling mid Feb thats if my AF shows up on time, I am so outta whack since the ectopic. I got my first period 5 weeks after surgery and bleed for 2 weeks if I calculate a normal cycle I should have had AF a few days ago this is so frustrating I just want to be able to work out roughly when ill be cycling in Feb. FS has increased my gonal f from 450ui to 600ui I am freaking out its almost a full pen. Fingercrossed we might be able to get some frosties this time. If all goes well we are also scheduled for a 2 embie transfer!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys

Lannie - can you change me to FET.

I spoke to clinic yesterday who confirmed the BFN from december- we were away in NZ on holiday so got a delay in getting the confirmation BT back.

We are likely to have the FET early March since will wait until AF in late February and go from there. it is a 6 day blast so fingers crossed it is the one. I was tempted to do one end of Jan but figured would be good and if I could continue to lose some weight brtween now and then it will be for the better - not that I have heaps to lose - 10 kg to target weight for BMI so should be achievable in the next 2 months.

I am continuing to take coq10 and might start royal jelly. cant remember who asked but is it worthwhile starting to take now or should I wait and see if we need another stim cycle and then start to take it. Re coq10 both hubbie and me take 3x 75mg tablets daily and I have 60mg in my blackmores conceieve well tablets. I am hesitant to take any more without medical guidance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 27th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Hope, I understand how tricky it is with friends who fall prenant so easily. My friend who fell pregnant lasst cycle (her first IVF cycle) just text me to tell me she just ad her ultrasound and can hear the heartbeat. I am so excited for her, but must admit I struggled a bit with that.

I see on your signature that you used PICSI for your second cycle and had better success. I'm so hoping that this happens to us, as this is what we're doing this cycle (called HA-ICSI, but exactly the same as PICSI). Did your clinic attribute your better result to PICSI? I'm assuming that is the case.

Wishing you all the best for your FET.

Midnite, apologies for having you written in wrong in the role call. Thanks for letting me know. I hope that your FET goes well in early March. In regards to Royal Jelly, seek advice on this, but it's really to improve egg quality from what I read. I'd probably wait to see if you need another stim cycle, but sure you will not!!!! This will be your cycle!
    xx

Jaseandalyson, I understand that you're freaking out. Rest assured though that your FS has your best interests at heart, and obviously feels this is best. Probably thinking that won't stop you freaking though, I understand. Hoping this one goes really well for you! x
    Last edited by lannie; 18-01-2012 at 14:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope77- How exciting, I've only expirenced on tww with our first ivf cycle.
    our two FET have both been cancelled but as I am a controlled cycle this time I am looking forward to the TWW!! I really do believe this is our turn!
    Perhaps you can give me some insight in to FET since you've done it before.

Jaseandalyson- wow I've never heard of having such a high dose, but I trust what my FS says and so I'm sure its all for the best (and well worth it after you get a BFP)

Hello to everyone else, I don't get on here enough to write often, but I am always checking in to read what you've written on my phone.
    AFM I started jabbing on the 16th and am loving that it feels like I'm finally doing something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Well I think its about time I joined again - we had our first IVF-ICSI cycle in December - we had 6 embies and 5 frozen - alas (as I am here) it didn't work - so we now commence our first cycle of FET. I'm usually pretty regular and thus AF is due to come on the 21st - however, as my last cycle was post the first transfer I'm not 100% if it will come or maybe be next Tuesday (the day of the week my cycle normally starts). Either way the transfer is looking to be mid feb. I have decided this time that I'm not going to be a sceptic and that I will try anything - hence - I went to accupuncture this morning and have booked in again in two weeks. Are there any other suggestions? I've heard about the pineapple core and grape juice for 5 days post transfer - so I am going to try that - obviously no drinking of alcohol, softdrinks and coffee - any other suggestions as to what I should be eating/not eating and doing? I look forward to chatting with you all more and hearing good news.