+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Peejay and Megs, hope the TWW goes quickly for you,

Alison, yay for your lucky little egg

Congrats Lilly!!!!!!! That is so wonderful! I can’t tell all of you girls, how happy i am when i hear one of you got your BFP!

Disney, absolute best of luck for your BT tom, let’s hope you’re the next BFP

Bell and Bonbonn, good luck for your transfer.

Little feet, hope you are going ok. Remember, it only takes 1 golden egg to make a baby. It is totally normal to get emotional, this is a tough thing and we’re all pumped full of hormones. I burst into tears like a looney at the clinic when they cancelled my cycle.

How are you travelling Buttercup?

Welcome Elly, hope that your cycles goes well. It is all so daunting in the beginning, and you’ll find lots of support on here.

Jeb, glad you don’t have to wait too long to get started. I was so upset when mine was cancelled, but it’s a consolation to be able to start again quickly. Always feels better when you are actually doing something rather than waiting.

Hubba, don’t give up just get. You just never know. If you don’t get it this time, i really hope you can cycle again soon to get your BFP. For what it’s worth, i’m with Tween Low at Genea and I can’t fault them. They do all the BT’s, ultrasounds and EPU’s right at the clinic which is great. I find the nurses lovely, don’t treat you like a number and they call me every day just to see how I am, or give me the BT results. I had a good discussion with my FS the day they cancelled my cycle, which was also good. I really hope that you get your BFP soon.

AFM – my nurse just called to say i can start again today, yay! I’m starting on 142 puregon so hopefully that will get us some more eggies this time. I’d love to just make it through one whole cycle so we can see what we get.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (16-02-2012),Lillystar  (16-02-2012),Little Feet  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI All, Well I am joining this thread relatively late in the month however I figured it is still February after all!!

First I just want to give you all big after reading all the posts on here. It is so up and down and I am sure everyone is just having such mixed raw emotions at the moment!! I guess that's why we all come here for support.

Do I am starting IVF again after 3.5 long years after the birth of my DD in 2009 (after 7 cycles trying to fall with her she is my sunshine) we are now ready to get back into it all and make her a little baby brother or sister.

I saw my Dr Tuesday and he sent me for bloods and apparently I am not ovulating regularly for the first time in my life so he has put me on Provera to bring on AF seeing as I am on a damn time limit as my DH is in the Navy and leaves for sea on the 17th March.

So it seems I will start jabbing next week which is a bit daunting for me as it has been quite a while. I have to say though I am soooooo much more relaxed about the whole ride this time which I am thinking is a good thing as I am not really that stressed at all. None of this freaking out about having to get acupuncture or eat certain foods etc just letting whatever happens happen. I just feel so calm and hopeful and its great

Lets see how I feel at the end of next week once I have had a week of jabbing and my hormones start jumping all over the place haha

All I know is I desperately want another child and am praying not only for me but all of your hopeful mummy's out there!! It brings tears to my eyes both of joy and anguish when I read your stories.

I hope that I can help any of you at some stage after all being through 7 cycles of IVF and now starting my 8th I have picked up a few things along the way and just want to help!!

Good luck everyone and I truly have my for everyone!! Bring on the BFP's hey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup - Thanks for your support. It really is a great comfort to hear from those of you have been through the process and it is very touching that you can reach out and be there for me while you are still waiting to get your BFP. So thanks so much, even though your posts make me cry! x

Lilystar - Even though you already know, I hope the BT goes well for you tomorrow or sat. It's so exciting!!

Bellavista - You're another one that makes me cry!! Thanks for your support and lets hope that my eggs are quality one's.

Elly_star - Hello This is my first cycle too. I was on a similar treatment to you, started with 300 Puregon and then it was increased to 400. Hope that all goes well and look forward to hearing how you get on.

Bonbonn - Good luck for Sat, will be thinking of you.

Jaseandalyson - Have you mentioned the headaches to FN or FS? Hope all is ok with you and that the increased dose was all you needed. Friday goes well and you get to egg collection next week.

Midnite01 - Hello sounds like you are prepared for what lays ahead. I hope you enjoy your time away, April will be here before you know it!

Megs72 - Yay for ET! I hope that the 2ww passes as quickly as possible for you. Stay sticky little one x

Peejay - Hope that little one is getting comfy for you. Sticky dust to you too x

Hubba - I am so sorry that POAS gave you a BFN. I can understand why you would not want to go for BT but I hope that you do just to make sure. I have a friend who got 3 BFN's from POAS and only got her BFP through BT. She even POAS after getting the BFP from BT and it was still a BFN so I am hoping for you that it's not all over yet. you may still get your BFP

Disney - How lovely to do the test with DH. I hope it went well, looking forward to hearing his reaction.

Clementine - Thanks for your support. You're right the hormones really don't help and I guess we're all allowed a little cry throughout this process! Good to hear that you're starting again today! Yay!! Hope it all goes well and this is the cycle that works for you

Mummyofaddi - Hello wow what a journey you have had and how encouraging it is to hear that through that journey you got a beautiful DD!! Glad you are feeling more relaxed this time around, I guess also having a little one around helps to take some of the focus, my DS has given me a great amount of strength without even knowing it. everything goes well for you, looking forward to hearing about how you get on.

AFM - Finally got the call saying that ET will take place tomorrow. Both eggs fertilised and they said hopefully they will make it through the next 24 hours too. We will only be putting one back in as in last pg I had SPD and I'm not very tall (only 4ft 11") so there wouldn't be a lot of room for twins! I am praying both do well overnight and ET goes as planned. Thanks for your support ladies, I am so glad I found you don't know how I would have got through this process without you all xxx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (16-02-2012),Lillystar  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one today. Clinic called today and said my last frozen embie is a 6 day blast so they won't thaw until tomorrow. I though it was a 6 day but didn't question it earlier. So thaw tomorrow and if all goes well transfer 10am tomorrow!

Good luck to others having transfer tomorrow, will be nice to have some support during the tww!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm going to ask DH if it's ok that I don't do a HPT tomorrow. I just have a feeling that the line will be fainter or non existent, and I would prefer to get the phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney , I hope whether its a HPT or BT tomorrow that you get that BFP!

Good luck tomorrow Hope!

Little Feet! I'm so happy that your two little embies did well over night, for ET tomorrow and lol, I am often tearing reading posts on BH....we are all such a supportive network, despite being 'cyber' I have found I bounced so much better this cycle and its thanks to ladies like yourself on here

Hi Mummyofaddi, gosh what a journey you've already had but so nice to hear of BFP and DDs after all that anguish. Sorry personal question but did your ovulating go crazy after giving birth? It's just that I also was perfectly regular but after having DS in 2009 have only managed to have 1 period naturally since May 2009...

Thanks for asking CG (I'll do an AFM below)...super excited that you're back on! Hopefully they learned enough from your first cancelled cycle to tweak and get you to EPU and a BFP this time!!

Hi Peejay, good luck wit the rest of your TWW!

Hubba, I hope you go to your BT tomorrow...I know its awful (my clinic makes me go as well but I'm always full on bleeding as they are testing so know its a BFN) but honestly if you don't have AF yet you could very well be UTD! Good luck

AFM ~ Hubby and I have managed to bounce a lot better from this failed cycle, we are both just frustrated so looking forward to seeing our FS tomorrow to see what he thinks is going on...but in the meantime I'm enjoying a glass of red..I'm not a big drinker but haven't had a glass since before Christmas and since I'm not blessed with that ever elusive (for me at the moment anyway) BFP then I'm going to enjoy a wine while I can.

to everyone else, haven't gone further back then the previous 10 posts but I hope you are travelling well wherever you are
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    WOW! Congratulations to our bfp's!! Sooo very incredibly excited for you and wish you all the best.

Buttercup - enjoy the wine, treat yourself while you can! Before you know it it'll be you with the bfp!! Thinking of you. Xx

Little feet, all the best for ET tomorrow. Hope all goes smoothly and they tuck in there nice and cozy!

Mummyofaddi - welcome! I hope that all goes really well for you. Lovely to have you with us.

Hope - good luck for tomorrow as well!

Apologies to all I've missed. I have been reading up on how you're all going and thinking of you each day. You ladies have such amazing courage and strength and I'm so glad that I have you to share this with. X

Last day of gonal tomorrow very pleased about that. Having bt and scan in morning so hope they find some nice follies in there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope77 - Good luck for tomorrow, will be thining of you and Bellavista. Looks like the 3 of us are all having ET tomorrow.

Disney - Thinking of you hope you get your BFP soon.

Buttercup - You are right about how supportive the ladies on here are. I definately feel that having all of you to share this with has helped keep me (somewhat) sane! Enjoy the wine and look forward to hearing more about your progress to that BFP!

Lannie - there are lots of follies in there for you. Let us know how you get on. Will be thinking of you.

to everyone else and as always to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all the fantastic Feb ladies I hope everyone is doing well no matter where they are at.

jaseandalyson - I'm just at 600iu. That jab must take forever to go in, how is it going?

Clementine - good luck for the new cycle. It's always good to be doing something rather than just waiting.

mummyofaddi - welcome to February. I hope that AF kicks in before your deadline. Why is it that our bodies never seem to cooperate when we need them to?

Buttercup - I'm glad that you have bounced back better this time. Enjoy your wine. We really have to find some joy in the little things when we don't get our big wishes.

Little feet, hope77 and Bellavista - good luck with the transfers tomorrow. May it all go smoothly and have the best outcome.

AFM - FET at 11:15 tomorrow. I'm going to be starving - I had a painful failed transfer so mine are done under sedation which means that I can't eat beforehand. Lucky they give me a cake afterwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leafy, Little Feet and Hope - good luck with your tranfers tomorrow ladies

Hubba & Disney - hope the BT goes well tomorrow ladies. Will be thinking of you.

Buttercup - glad you are doing ok hun x

Clementine - YAY for starting again. Wishing you a wonderful cycle and a huge BFP x

Lannie - hope you have lots of great eggies in there tomorrow x

mummyofaddi - welcome Hope all goes well for you this cycle.

Hi to everyone else x