+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Bellavista, thats awesome news.

Disney, im 10dp3dt, i really dont think its happened, everyone on the thread so far who got BFP by poas seemed to be right, as mine was BFN yesterday its probably unlikely, im searching for new FS, i am disappointed but looking forward to starting again.
    Last edited by hubba; 15-02-2012 at 13:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh, still no emicons! Insert all the positive ones Lillystar, I'm grinning from ear to ear for you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb - Glad to hear that it went well with FS and good luck with it all. Hope this is the cycle that works for you

Lily - congratulations that is fantastic news!! So exciting seeing all these BFP's on here!

Bellavista - Great to hear that they all fertilised! Good luck with the ET! Thinking of you.

Peejay - Great news!! Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Alison12 - Yay!! Great news, hope the ET went well, let us know how you got on.

Megs - Hope your ET went well. Hope you get a frostie too. You're right don't want to get my hopes up too much.

AFM - thanks for all the support and well wishes for my EPU today. We only got 2 eggs. I wasn't expecting many but had hoped for at least 4. I know there is no point getting caught up in the numbers, really hope they are of good quality and that they fertilise. If they do, ET will be on Friday. I got all emotional after the procedure and couldn't stop crying, still not convinced it's going to work and I'm in quite a bit of discomfort so will do more personals later/tomorrow. Hope everyone else is travelling well and once again thank you for supporting me, DH is great but at times I feel so isolated.

Love and to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little Feet

I'm sorry but BH is still not letting me pm or use emicons but {hugs}, I'm sorry you were so upset today...I can imagine it is not what you want to wake up to but honestly (and I know its hard to see this from where you are at the moment) you only need 1! Look at my signature, 19 and then 24 eggs ~ BFN and no frosties...lots does not mean anything...you baby to be could be right there today for you...

Thinking of you
    xox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the love ladies I will let you know once I get a BT done (Friday or Saturday) and get it confimed (hopefully!!). Official test day is not until tomorrow and then Saturday. I wish my clinic (WFC) did blood tests not just POAS!!

Hubba - hang in there hun. I still have everything crossed that you get your BFP

Disney - I am sure your test will be perfect on Friday

Little Feet - I am sure your two are going to be perfect and stong little embies. Buttercup is right. Numbers don't matter. The embies do. I am sure your little embies will do what they are supposed to for you. Go little embies go!! Good luck hun x

Bellavista - woooo hooooo. Good news that 3 fertilised. Hope they keep on going strong for you.

Hope everyone is is doing good xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet hugs you aren't alone we are all here for you through this.

My FS and fn both keep reiterating its quality not quantity and the quality of my eggs were great and they are all fertilized. Fingers crossed your two do as well. Hope is not lost we are all hoping with you. Rest and recover good luck on Friday we are both doing ET same day :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I've slowly been reading through the thread these past couple of days but there's far too much! So I skipped to the end to say hi

I'm an IVF newbie. I just picked up my injections and will hopefully start tomorrow if AF hurries up and comes! She's not meant to come until tomorrow but I've been expecting it all day. I'm so excited, but also Freaking Out! They're starting me off on 125i/us of Puregon with Orgalutran being introduced on day 5. OPU will probably be on the 28th so I only just qualify for the February IVF group! I'll probably flit between here and the March group when one starts up (is there one already? I didn't look very hard...)

Anyway, I really enjoyed what I'd read so far in this group, you all sound like lovely people and I wanted to be a part of it!

[Found the March thread! On the first page too, I'm so blind!]
    Last edited by elly_star; 15-02-2012 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cant wait to hear more Lillystar - Yeah!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Ellystar- IVF is the only time I wish for AF to arrive, I hope yours does soon

Afm I am booked in for ET at 12pm on Saturday! Will stay the night and rest up in Sydney before heading home sunday

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lilly.. That's awesome Good luck for your test xo

Well blood test back and complete BFN..my little emby didn't even implant

But onwards and upwards to cycle 2

Can I be updated to sniffing from Feb 20 ( we will be looking at EPU somewhere around 19th march)

Feeling hopeful but very very realistic this time (we have been advised to put 2 embryos in)

So I'll be hovering between Feb and March threads..