+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update bonbonn!

Congrats to all the BFPs today. Did any of you bfps do acupuncture? Trying to decide if I bother this time?

Will some personals tomorrow....

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Desperate, what wonderful news so happy for you, its been such a long bloody process for you, u r truely inspirational

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hubba For This Useful Post:

Desperate2Bmum  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now on the TWW! Yay! Just transferred 1 emby and it was not the 12 cell on day 3... Apparently they slowed after day 3 and only had 1 perfect emby today. So i will find out tomorrow if there will be any left to freeze.. Fingers crossed! But nonetheless i am still happy we got to this stage and hopefully this little one will stick!! FS suggested we should have intercourse today as it helps in the implantation contrary to what the internet is saying.. So DH was so delighted to hear it! Hehe

Goodluck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buttercup Loved your post hun!! Gave me a good chuckle “insert chuckle here”

Alison – woooo hooooo!! Go little embie go!! It only takes one. I have everything crossed for you hun

Little Feet – Good luck with your EPU today hun. Hope you get lots of great eggies. Make sure you let us know how you go.

Clementine & Jeb – glad you are both jumping straight back in. I hope the next cycle brings you both your BFPs.

Bonbonn, Hope77, Leafy
    – good luck with your up coming FETs. Hope they are all super sticky!!

Hubba – how are you feeling?

PeeJay – YAY!! Welcome to the TWW. Hope it goes quickly for you and that you have a sticky little embie on board

I hope everyone else is travelling along ok xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, im now 10p3dt, i had ET last Monday, i dont feel anything either but i dont normally have much happen before AF, still hope that she doesnt arrive for wither of us. How many days in are you

Lillystar, im good, didnt poas this morning lol, thought it best to stay away from this untill morning of BT, i dont wanna do it again anyway yet, i dont wanna see another BFN. How are you doing?????

Hope everyonelse is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubba & Lilystar - I hope you're hanging in there and you get your BFP tomorrow, will be thinking of you!

Bellavista - hope you are feeling ok after EPU and managed to get some lovely eggies.

Tigerqueen - Think I've already said it but congrats to you!! How did DH react? So excited for you, look after yourself. I hope you have a smooth 8 months!

Little feet - I'm doing well, can't wait for transfer! Feeling very positive this time round. Just waiting for that phone call Thursday to say our embie thawed ok. I hope your EPU today went smoothly and you don't feel too much pain afterwards. Rest up!

Desperate - huge congratulations to you, after so many transfers you must feel relived! I wonder if both took ?? Am very happy for you anyway and your BFN at your age has given me hope. I feel like that clock is ticking for us! Take care of yourself, I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Jeb - great news that you can start again straight away. Number two will be a breeze for you, I hope you get your BFP! Have a great time away on Daydream Island also.

Megs - how did your transfer go? Thinking of you today.

Clementine - glad you are starting again also, I hope that BFP is just around the corner for you!

Peejay - good to hear transfer went well. Sounds like your embie was right on track. Keep us up to date on the TWW, hope it doesn't drive you too crazy!! Think I'll also take on board your FS suggestion after transfer on Friday. I'm sure it will do no harm! I've tried everything else this time.

Hi to everyone else

I'm struggling to keep up with everything on this thread now but I'm loving all these BFPs - I hope to be able to be added to the BFP list soon!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (15-02-2012),Desperate2Bmum  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um....so I caved and POAS.....and I got a second line!! I can not believe it. It's not as dark as the control line but it is a line and no squinting needed. I am shaking!! Trying to get hold of hubby (who will kill me for POAS, haha).

Need to POAS again tomorrow, then Saturday (thats how my clinic works). Think I might try get a BT at my doctor on Saturday though if the line is still there.

I hope this is a sticky one How dark should the line be? I am 8dp5dt.

P.S - sorry for the me post!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (15-02-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - The line should be dark enough to show you have a BFP!!
    Ive always been told that the darkness of a line in the early stages are nothing to worry about. If you see a second line...your UTD!!

hubba - I am 9dp3dt now. Where are you in your 2ww? I POAS and now I'm worrying whether it's the pregnyl still or not. I should have just waited until test day!

peejay - Welcome to the 2ww!!

hope77 - I don't have an official BFP yet, but I have something, and if it turns out to be a BFP, then yes I did accupuncture for the first time this cycle.

everyone else!

AFM - BT on Friday. I was dreading it at first, but now I am willing it to come sooner so I can know once and for all if my line is from the pregnyl.

Is it common to still have pregnyl BFP's up until test day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystar that is awesome Best of luck with your BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystar Fantastic. So excited for you.

Hi to all. Little Feet hope your EPU is going well and your feeling ok.

AFM - I am back at work a little sore and tired. I was so upset last night with only 3 eggs. I asked my DH to call today between 1.30-2.30pm as directed to find out how the fertilisation went. However.... the FN called me so excited this morning to tell me that they are all so pleased to say all 3 fertilised and are doing beautifully. WOOHOO Fingers crossed it all continues tha way for us.

ET Friday monring at 7.50am.
    I started Crinone Gel this monring and the progesterone pessaries tonight.