+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just poas and got a BFN, im 9pd3dt, i am disappointed but what can you do, i thought id be alot more dissapointed, i suppose i never thought it would work first go anyway, i know its not a blood test but u would think its a pretty good indication of a BFN.

I so wish it was a positive so i dont have to do this all again, the jabbing, the EC are really inconvienient when you are trying to work.

Would luv to hear postive stories of this still turning into a BFP for someonelse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi just home from EPU went smoothly however only 3 mature eggs. My wonderful DH managed a fresh sample and he picked me up with a big bouquet of flowers poor guy was pale so concerned for me love him :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubba, that is early. I got a neg result 7dp5dt, so there could still be a chance For you.

I am officially PREGNANT. So excited. The FN called me this morning to let me know my levels were 153. Huge improvement on 18 4 days earlier.
    My hubby left his phone home today, and is uncontactable. Grrrr!
    Instead of telling him by phone, I am now young to give him a gift. I bought some baby clothes, wrapped them and put them on his pillow, with a valentines card. Much better way to tell him than by phone.

Good luck to all others doing EPU, ET, or waiting for BT results

Thanks
    Reviews
    TIGER - such awesome news!! Congrats hun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

TIGERQUEEN  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay TIGERQUEEN, Cant wipe smile off my face for you. What a fantatsic Valentines day Gift.

I did just realise that u tested 13 days after ET and got BFN and i tested 12 days after ET and got BFN, i really hope i am as lucky as you, its def giving me more hope, i dont think ill do another test, probably wont be able to help it though lol.

Goodluck enjoy your exciting news with DH,(cant believe he left his phone at home)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hubba For This Useful Post:

TIGERQUEEN  (14-02-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hubba - Sorry about the BFN. I hope it turns into a BFP for you!

Bellavista - Just remember, 3 are better then none! How sweet of your DH, how cute!

Tiger - Congrats again! Your DH is going to be so suprised and happy!

AFM - I made a big post in the 2WW thread, but forgot to copy paste. So, if you are interested, what's going on with me is over there lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney Baby, we have our BT on the same day, have u poas yet lol? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    quick update, clinic just called to see how i was and i told her about poas, she told me the earliest it would show up is maybe Thur or Fri, so she told me to totally disregard it, she said the only thing she would worry about is fresh red blood which i dont have so , i might still get my BFP,to me and everyonelse.
    I wish Friday was here, i wanna know now and i want it to be "YES" lol

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hubba - Yay for same testing days!
    I did POAS, and all that info along with pics is in the 2WW thread

Are you 8dp3dt aswell?

Whatever it is, it feels like AF is coming so I'm expecting her within the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigerqueen & Mom2OneDS - to you both what fantastic news!! You are giving us all hope. Tiger, lovely way to tell DH let us know how he reacts.

Hubba - Really hoping it is just to early and you get your BFP later in the week, for you.

Bellavista - glad EPU went ok and your DH was able to use a fresh sample. How romantic of him to be there with the flowers too, lovely. Hope all goes well over the next few days, thinking of you.

Peejay - I read somewhere that they hope for an 8 cell emby, anything more than that is a bonus so well done! Hope all goes smoothly for transfer, thinking of you.

Megs - Good to hear all is going well with the embies. Hopea ll goes well for the transfer. Are you having both put back in?

Desperate - Hope all went well for you

Clementine - hope this is the cycle that gives you your BFP for you.

Disney - It's hard to always be strong together through this. Glad to hear that you are feeling better and wishing you every success, really hope you get your BFP.

Jase - that the increased dose is all you need to get success. Thinking of you.

Bonbonn - Good to hear all is as it should be. Hope that all goes well on Sdaturday. Where are you travelling to?

Jeb - Hope the chat with the FS went well. Thinking of you.

Lillystar & Hope hope you're both ok.

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

AFM - Did trigger last night. All ok but today (sorry tmi) I have had some discharge. Just clear mucus like before ov. Is this normal? I'm hoping this means I do have some mature eggs for tomorrow. I feel quite anxious about this process. I seem to have convinced myself that it is not going to work and I'm just going through the motions but I have butterflies in my tummy when I think about what might happen.

Anyway, love and to all xxx