+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tigerqueen, how do u know what your HCG level is??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to go to the Dr for a blood test on thurs, so got him to add that to the pathology test. A bit sneaky I know, and atm I wish I hadn't weakened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2One - woooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and all the best for a very happy and smooth pregnancy.
    Let's keep them coming, ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow its getting busy in here!

Jeb, how are you going? Hope you are starting to feel a little bit better. Maybe you and your fella should go away for a weekend, try and get your mind off things?

Little feet, did you do your trigger? yay!

Jaseandalyson, hope the higher dose does the trick for you! It's so frustrating when the follies don't get there, i hate being in limbo land. My FS sat down with us and went through our bloods and levels ever day of our cancelled ycle, to see where it started to go wrong. I've heard of some people doing a "flare"cycle? I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it's mean to be for people who don't respond well.

Bella, best of luck for your pick up. I think now days, frozen is almost as good as fresh, i'm sure it will be fine

Bear, congrats on getting two frosties!! Fingers crossed you won't even need them this time.

Disney, i feel for you. Don't give in and start smoking again. Maybe once you get pregnant, or have the child, your DH might consider quitting again then to be healthier. You are so young, you have a very good chance of ivf working. Ivf has got to be one of the most stressful things to go through as a couple. I sometime find it hard for my partner to not have a drink with dinner, but his count is low, we need all the swimmers we can get! I hope you work it out with him

Bonbonn, glad all is going well for you for your transfer

Hubba, its going to happen for you too. Best of luck for friday. It is really had when you have friends with kiddies, but they will be so happy and excited for you when its your turn. I sometimes thing all us ivf girls will prob appreciate our kids just that tiny little bit more, since we have to go through so much to have them.
    Congrats Mom2one!!!!!!

Desperate, best of luck for test day.

Hope how are you going?

Tigerqueen, hope you get that magic result tom, fingers crossed for you.

Buttercup, how are you going?

AFM - AF is on the way, will be here in full force by morning, yay! Going into the clinic in the morning for BT. Looks like i do have a 10 or 11 day luteal phase. Glad we can get started again, hope this cycle works for us. Have been making more wedding plans, very hard to choose a date when i don't know if i'll be preggers, or if do have a baby, so its old enough.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 13-02-2012 at 20:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem - the tears have stopped falling every 5 minutes.. But feeling tender and sad... Have a phone follow up appt with my FS tomorrow at 12 and a blood test on Wednesday to check my levels..

Really not sure where to go from here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigerqueen - good luck for your BT tomorrow - got everything crossed for you that that hcg number is huge.

Mom2One - so thrilled to see your fantastic news. Wishing you a cruisy pregnancy.

Jeb - so sorry about your AF. I know the waiting sucks. It seems to be the law of the universe that if your having trouble getting UTD then everyone around you will be dripping babies. Your baby will find you - we all have to believe that - otherwise why would anyone be crazy enough to put them self through the ivf roller coaster.

Jasandalyson - hoping the big hit of puregon is just what you need to kick those follies of yours into gear.

Alison - I'm sure your sick of everyone saying "it only takes 1" - but it's true. Crossing my fingers that one little egg takes you over the line.

AFM - my 2 little eggs are at 8 cells - looking on track for Wednesday transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry Jeb, it's awful I was so disheartened when my cycle got cancelled, but somehow you just have to find the strength to get through and then start again. It is going to take time. Maybe its the time to turn to your family and friends, get them to look after you. I've found my mum and my best friend's support makes all the difference. I really hope you start feeling better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah good one TIGERQUEEN, I think your hcg levels go up everyday, i could be wrong, im not to sure though, one of the other lovelies might know???

Its funny u got them to check, ive been thinkin about going to doctors early and get a test lol, i wont do it but u cant help but wanna do these things ha ha ha.

Hope its all good for you.

Thanku CLEMENTINE GRACE, I try and stay positive, im not good at it though. I just seem to be in one good frame of mind about the whole process and in the next breath i just crack it and just wanna stop talking to friends/fam about it, its very weird what it does to your emotions. I live alone as my DH works interstate, i really find thats the best thing for me, i know it sounds best but i dont like anyone see me vunerable, i know thats terrible but im not used to being not in control and the strong tough one lol.

Goodluck with starting your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2one- congrats!

Clementine- glad to know that you are starting again! I admire ur positive attitude!

Jeb- i'm so sorry to hear what happened. This is my first cycle and i dunno how to give good advice But all i can say is don't give up! These hurdles will make us a better of a person!

Megs- glad to know your embies are growing nicely! Wish you luck on Wed! Have you recovered from your EPU? I am still bloated a bit hard to walk around the office.

AFM- got call today all my 6 embies are growing nice. One is 12 cell and the rest between 6-8cell. I've never come across a 12 cell on day 3 though. Wonder what that would be on day 5? I hope and pray that they'd still be there on Wed for ET. Me and dh decided to put only one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH has been amazing but some douche bag on his Facebook just set me off again and I was crying uncontrollably.. DH wrote about how the big 4 banks can justify raiding interest rates (our mortgage nor our normal banking is not with a big 4) and one of his *** bag 'friends' wrote for s double income no kids couple we sure complain about the cost if living a lot. I replied asking him to keep his stupid comments to himself but when I was reading his comment to DH I got no further than the kid part of the comment and I was a mess

I really hope the pain eases soon cos I don't know how to get through the day at work trying to act normal