+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, and it probably is just the hormones (hopefully pregnancy ones by now )

I'm just so disappointed in him and I blame our friends that are staying with us. Everything was fine before they came (smoking wise anyway). I must say, he wasn't completely wrong in telling me why should he quit when I have the problem, because he has done 3 SA's before IVF and they have all come back ok with great numbers, but it still upsets me. Doesn't he think it is hard for me aswell to now smoke? but I do it because I really REALLY want this to work.

If this cycle is a bust, hopefully my embies thaw ok and we can do FET, and if this cycle actually works, then I won't mind so much if he smokes because I know for sure that he will quit when the baby comes, he has always said he would.

Told you I was just over exaggerating lol, but I can't help how I feel and what runs through my mind.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant...

Doesn't he think it's hard for me to NOT smoke, not NOW lol

For some reason BH isn't letting me edit my posts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseandalyson View Post
    My thoughts are with you JEB!! Keep strong~

AFM: I am at near breaking point, this morning Day 9 on my cycle had a scan to check Follies, on Right side. 4 follies all under 7mm and left side 1 @ 1.5mm. I have been on 450ui of puregon and 250ui orgalutran. obviously something isnt right the follies should be bigger then this. I am just so over dosing my self with needles and drugs over & over again to get poor results. FN says they will scan me again on friday. I just rang DH and broke down and have told him that if the follies are still smallish on friday ill consider cancelling this cycle myself and putting things off for a while. I am not sure whether I am over reacting or just really hormonal. Or do I need to seek a second opinion from another clinic??

Clinic has just called to advise they are upping my puregon dose from 450iu to 600iu from tonight until the scan again on friday. By jesus I hope it works!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison12 – wishing your little embie loads of luck. It does only take one. My boss was in the same position as you and it worked for her. One embie turned into one beautiful baby boy! Good luck x

Bearandmum – YAY for two on board and two in the freezer!! Hope they are sticky little embies for you

Disney – you are getting close now Hope this Friday brings you your BFP!! Hope things work out with you and your man. I am sure you are both just on edge. My hubby reminds me every now and then (because I often forget) that he gets nervous, sad and scared too. Maybe your DH just doesn’t know how to deal with IVF? But yeah I agree – he shouldn’t be smoking and I wouldn’t be happy either. Hang in there hun.

Hope77 – how are you going hun?

Jaseandalyson – I have everything crossed that upping the meds does the trick for you.

Hi to Bellavista, Jeb, Clementine, Bonbonn, Little Feet, Hubba, Desperate2bmum, MARTTC and anyone else I have missed

xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Desperate2Bmum  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, had my scan today and everything is how its suppose to be!!
    My clinic let me choose Friday or Saturday for transfer. I'm travelling interstate for the transfer so I picked Saturday so I only have to be away for the wknd.
    Dh is having an op this wed to stop his snoring so he won't be coming with me, I don't mind at all though, because I won't have to hear his zzzzzzzs anymore yay.

Big hello to everyone, I hope you all are travelling along well

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys, just an update BT on friday and im dying to know wats going on, i feel like i have so much ovulating pain, does anyone else on 2WW have that?

Had a ****ty day, spent it with my 2 awesome besties but they both have 6 month olds and its just so hard to sit there and know im not apart of what is happening in there lives, we are all so close and i love there kids but its still really hard to watch them enjoy there kids.

I want a baby so bad, its ridiculous, i dont wanna wait, i want it now lol.

Jaseandalyson, so glad they upped it thats awesome.

Bearandmum, good luck!!!

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubba, in my 2nd week of waiting, I have a lot of twitching and mild cramping on specified areas of my abdomen, one area seems so close to my left ovary, makes me so scared...i want to be pregnant but not have ectopic...it is crazy what this 2ww makes us imagine all sorts of stuff. I am trying to say the cramping may not be a bad sign cos I just got my BFP this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2OneDS View Post
    Hubba, in my 2nd week of waiting, I have a lot of twitching and mild cramping on specified areas of my abdomen, one area seems so close to my left ovary, makes me so scared...i want to be pregnant but not have ectopic...it is crazy what this 2ww makes us imagine all sorts of stuff. I am trying to say the cramping may not be a bad sign cos I just got my BFP this afternoon.
    YAY.....BIG CONGRATS!!!!! LET THE BFP'S KEEP ROLLING ON THROUGH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats mum2one. Keep those BFPs coming girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTICMum2 one....I am so EXCITED for you - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!