+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Jeb xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughts are with you Jeb...it truly is heartbreaking when all our dreams crumble in one foul swoop. Know that others are thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just back from our weekend at the lake. So much to read since Friday will do personals later once I have sorted us out back at home.

Jeb I am so so very sorry to read your posts. I am thinking of you please take care of yourself.

AFM - scan on Friday showed what a number of decent sized follicles. He thinks we should get 6 mature eggs, he said there were any pother 4 or so but perhaps not quite there yet. So EPU was set for 8am on Tuesday valentines day and we go from there.

I have trigger tonight at 7pm. I had a great weekend skiing,tubing, knee boarding asked the FS is this ok he said fine just if I feel discomfort stop. I went for a nice leisurely 5km run down the road around the lake sure was hot stripped off twice to swim and did some water resistance work to cool off a few times.I have rescheduled my training times for next week and fingers crossed for some healthy mature eggs and then jump the next hurdle. Its so hot here lately I worry about over heating myself with training!

Hope your Sunday is relaxing... Oh almost forgot, I am getting seriously constipated from the gonal f and Orgalutran and I hear the trigger is the worst for it any advice?? I rarely to never suffer from this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing Tigerqueen??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb - sorry to hear :-(
    I don't want to get your hopes up but they said you can still get your period even if it works... So maybe call tomorrow for a BT just in case, but just don't get your hopes up either - hugs!

AFM - I'm on the count down to my AF, never wanted it so much as we are due to start our very first cycle

So hard not to be so hopeful but I'm going with what's been mentioned above - being positive & thinking it will work & be prepared for a bfn...
    Rather than expecting a bfn and stressing myself for two weeks ;-:

I'm actually starting my gel nail course to help distract myself in the tww... I was meant to start in dec/Jan but we put it off due to all the ivf expenses :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb-At 28 u r a baby in terms of having a baby, i know wat u mean though, my 2 best friends they are like sisters to me both had babies 28 days apart last yr, it was horrible.

From what i see this is your first time and most docs seem to say give it a good 3 go's first, they will learn alot from the first round and try and change things around for next time.

Take it as easy as possible, your heart will heal in time and take as much time as u need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeb I am so sorry its not fair that those of us who really want to be parents, have such a struggle sometimes. The only thing that will fix it is time. You will get through it, and find the strength to pick yourself up and try again. I hope your DH and family are taking care of you. You really are so young, you've got a good shane of IVF working, just might take a few tries. You will get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have any of you girls found that you've put on weight during IVF? I don't think i've been eating more, probably a lot less because the cetrotide makes me feel sick, but i feel like the size of a house. I am so bloated i look like i could be preggers, must be another charming side effect..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine- I am the same! I've put on 5kgs and the scales are still rising
    I am also bloated and have been asked three time if I am expecting! I just laugh it off, but I can see why they think it, I've got little legs and then this belly!
    I found my fresh cycle to be worst than this frozen cycle though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Clem... Time it will take, however, I wish people around me would stop having kids but, it's inevitable that they won't..

Now I am dreading my cousin (24 and pregnant with her 4th - she will now have 2 of each) giving birth and seeing the baby..

It doesn't matter how hard you try to hide your feelings sometimes I think the sad smile gives it away

I felt like my niece knew I was sad last night. When I was rocking her to sleep she had her little 7 month finger wrapped around mind I love her to bits

However, next time we do a round of ivf I won't be sharing with anyone other than our parents and siblings.. (well, and our work) .. I think it will just make it easier