+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope..same as Megs ET will be on Wednesday if they make it by then

Hi Littlefeet..hubby wants 2 to be transferred but I am concerned with the consequences of having twins although it will be awesome I am just scared of the risks.

AFM- day2 post EPU and bloating kind off subsided a bit.. yesterday I was in so much pain esp when I pee but at night I drank a glass of prune juice, a bottle of yakult and ate lots of fruit. tummy feels a bit sore when i press it but better than yesterday.

I have also started by Crinone gel this morning and it feels like it is dripping! hehe.. but just wondering if any of you had blood test before ET? I was told to come back on Wed for ET, how would they know then if Crinone is working or not?

have a nice Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like I'm out ladies... Started spotting brown/rusty blood last night (while we were babysitting our niece and nephew - you can imagine the tears that were flowing as I was rocking my niece to sleep) and have had more brown/rusty and pink/red blood today coupled with my pre-AF headache and feeling sick..

I tested at 10dp3dt and it was a giant negative - who was I kidding thinking I'll ever see 2 lines? And I know it could be still to early to show on a test but the bleeding means I'm pretty sure I'm out..

Can't even make it to blood test day - looks like I have a short luteal phase..

Just very sad because I don't know when financially and emotionally we cab cycle again because we have no frosties (out of 12 fertilized eggs)

Thanks for all your support and I hope you all get your BFP you so all deserve xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick update. I had 2 embryos transferred on Friday, 1 a 4 cell and 1 a 2 cell, so here's hoping they stick Most of them were 2 cells so they were letting them grow a it more. They rang on Friday afternoon to say that 2 more embies had grown to 4 cell and that they were freezing them . As for the others the are growing them till tomorrow to see how they grow and hopefully we can freeze some more.

I have had they most relaxing weekend. DH and I had booked into a resort for 2 nights, right on the beach so even though I couldn't swim it has been relaxing.

I will try and catch up and do personals tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im so sorry to hear that jeb8303, last night would of been the worst especially having kids there which is all you want, i can imagine how u felt.

You never 100% know, plenty of women still get what they think is AF and poas is negative and still get a surprise but if not, you are young and have plenty of time.

As for thinking you would be crazy to think you would get the positive poas, you have to get your hopes up a little, my accupuncture guy say, u r gonna be dissapointed no matter what so u might aswell enjoy the feeling that it might happen this time.(i wish i could also take some advice im dishing lol).

I hope u are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hubba.. After sending my post my period well and truly arrived.. I know I'm still young but when every person around me has finished having their families it doesn't make me feel young.

It was hard last night, rocking Savannah to sleep, with silent tears rolling down my cheeks wondering if this will ever be mine was hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy and Hope- will all things going to plan (when does that ever happen with IVF lol) I will be having FET on friday too! I will have two tww buddies! I haven't had one before

Jeb we must have posted at the same time. I'm so sorry to hear AF arrived.
    Last edited by Bonbonn; 12-02-2012 at 10:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bonbonn..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Jeb

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb - Im so sorry that AF showed. I hope you are able to cycle again sooner rather then later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney.. I'm just so devastated and can't believe our little emby hasn't been there.. All I keep thinking is what if he stopped being there the day he was transferred..

My heart is breaking and I don't know how to fix my heart

I'd like to cycle sooner but with holidays in April we won't be able to cycle before may

I can't believe, once again, we will not have a baby at Christmas.. I just want to hide from the world