+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bonbonn - FET Jan 18
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Mummy to one - freshie
    Midnite01 - Freshie
    Peejay - Freshie first timer

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Thanks
    Reviews

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bonbonn - FET Jan 18
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Mummy to one - Freshie - EPU 27th Jan
    Midnite01 - Freshie

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Thanks for creating the roll call Lannie.

Just a quick question. What is everyone doing about exercise while cycling? I have put on 3kg since my last cycle (and the festive season in between) !! So I've been going to the Gym doing some rowing, cycling and on the treadmill. Do you ladies think this is ok?
    Last edited by Buttercup80; 12-01-2012 at 19:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mummy to one. Thanks for updating this for us. My IVF nurse said that it's good to exercise, and recommends it, as long as you don't 'over-do it'. I guess you'll know what your limits are. I've started a bit of exercise as well, as I've been feeling 'sluggish' after Christmas. Exercise is great for your state of mind as well, so keep it up.

AFM - went to FS today. Said that he was happy with the cycle generally, although shared our concern about embies not growing to blastocyst stage. I was surprised though as he didn't know this until I told him - the paperwork simply said that I had a Day 5 transfer.... interesting. He wasn't too impressed with whoever filled in the form when I told him what had happened. Anyway, was great to chat with him. He's keeping me on the same meds this time, which I'm fine with. He's suggested doing HA-ICSI this time, as it helps to choose the very best sperm for ICSI, and has been shown to improve fert rates and embryo development. So, hoping that this will be the case!!
    Going to call nurse tomorrow to see when to pick up meds. Just want to get it started now!!!

Take care everyone!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies, I hope all are well

Mommytoone, the eostrogen priming cycle I think is what many women are on. I dont really understand all the different names for different cycles so I dont know what my previous cycle was called but last time I started puregon on CD2 and took for 11 days. On CD 6 Orgalutran was added. Post transfer it was only Prognova and Provera. This cycle its Lucrin and Prognova leading into Gonal F..................????

AFM I am awaiting AF, I believe it was due on Wednesday so now 2 days late. Which would normally excite the pants of me but as it seems common for cycles to be a bit mucked up after IVF I am just waiting. I actually dont think I ovulated this cycle as I had absolutely no fertility signals this month, no CM, No O pains, No sore BB's... nothing......... ?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies!

Thanks lannie, you are so right...I'm feeling really good even after only a week at the gym, I think the bit of me time is really helping this time around. The meds always made me feel a bit yuck so getting a bit of movement in is making me feel really good. I also started with some positive affirmations this morning...'I am ready to have another baby' while looking in the mirror, I feel a bit silly but I think it can't hurt to be super positive about this cycle! Last time I didn't want to get my hopes high but this time I want to be positive as I can be in the hope it gives some 'good vibes' for when there is an embryo snuggling in

I can't believe they paperwork didn't specify to what stage your emby had grown to, I bet someone got in trouble after you left! I'm glad you had a good chat with him, I found after our failed cycle that talking to our FS really helped to understand that cycle as well as what we could do on this cycle. We are also doing HA ICSI this time around for us both!

Thanks for explaining Intrigue, it seems that each FS has slightly different names for things as well just to add to the confusion has AF arrived yet? You never know, my FS said there is higher change of pregnancy after IVF...so just in case!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again! Mummy to one, I had a giggle when I read your post - I started my positive affirmations today as well!!!! Keep saying 'this is our month' and thinking 'when I'm due in November....'. Can't hurt anyway. Well, last month I was super worried about my friend who was going through her first IVF cycle. She was super positive and there was not a doubt in her mind that she'd be successful. I was worried as she did not cope at all well when she found out that her sister was pregnant, and was on the verge of a breakdown. I was worried about what she'd do if it didn't work first go. Well, I was worried for nothing - her positive thinking obviously worked as she is now about 6 weeks pregnant!!

Today, I went looking at 'family cars', as my car is a Yaris and not really big enough for baby and pram! Keep up the positive vibes!! I've been reading great things about HA too, so really hoping that does the trick for us both.

Intrigue, I'm sending your way too. Whilst your cycles can be different after IVF, there are lots of cases of people waiting and waiting for af after a cycle, when in fact they are pg!! for you and keep us posted.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol lannie! We are going to positive vibe our way to BFPs!!!

I love that you are looking at cars already! It gave me the courage to sit at dinner tonight and actually talk to my DH like we are SO going to have a baby this year...'babe we need to start looking at a new baby seat for when the baby comes'...eeek I'm loving all this positive talk, last time I was so wary to 'discuss' anything in case it didn't work but I'm so ready this time and just look at your friend, its going to work for us too!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Name Change!!

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Bonbonn - FET Jan 18
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 27th Jan
    Midnite01 - Freshie

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Just updating, I decided to change my name, Mummy to one was too long (I think) so here I am Buttercup80

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for updating, Mummy... oops, Buttercup80! Love the name change by the way.
    Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - EPU 27th Jan
    Midnite01 - Freshie

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Just changing Jan to Feb for me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post: