+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Akakura.sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled.. but at least yous till have frosties left.. there is still hope!

Meg- goodluck to the both of us tomorrow! I hope that everything will go smoothly, less pain/discomfort and best of all, hope they collect lots of mature eggs! I'm so nervous and exhausted right now... but so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Akakura. Must be tough on you. I hope the thaw goes well in two weeks. I will For you.

Best of luck tomorrow meg and Peejay. I hope the discomfort is minor nd there are lots o beautiful mature eggs.

AFM, I weakened again okay and POAS again. Yesterday was neg, and I had a real downer day. I just couldn't hop but do it again today. I am 8dp5dt, and I got a faint pink line, but it was BFP all the same. Seriously hoping that my BT on 13/2 shows good signs.

Good luck to all on their shots, EPU, ET, TWW or whatever stage you are at on your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PeeJay - yeah - tired, nervous, excited - feeling exactly the same way. Just trying not to over think it right now. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Hey - not everyone get's to meet their baby when they are just an egg - pretty miraculous really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigerqueen - fantastic news! I bet you were jumping up and down when you saw that pink line come through. Now you just have to stay sane till the BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura- I know how it feels and I'm so sorry ur cycles been cancelled.

Tigerqueen- fingers crossed

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura, im so sorry to hear that i cant imagine how u must feel, at least you have frosties, go get a massage, get your hair done, buy some clothes anything to make yourself better, as much as you probably wanna shut everyone out, grab your girlfriends and have a big cry. Best girlfriends or fam really wanna be there for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Akakura - Was really hoping you would get your BFP this month Look after yourself xx

Megs - good luck today hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how much it hurts Akakura My thoughts are with you

Also thinking of Buttercup80 today

Tigerqueen...ohh this sound positive

Thinking of you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigerqueen, u r making me want to poas, i had embryo transfer on Monday, im only on Crinone gel so does anyone suggest i should poas next week some time or does all the drugs ive had affect the test??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from EPU.. They gOt 8 eggs of which 7 are mature.. A bit sore at the moment as they have to go through 20 follicles on each side..

Earlier when i got back to the recovery room my blood pressure dropped. My vision went dark, and felt woozy.. Luckily the nurse gave me a shot of somehing and went back to normal.. Dr said it was my reaction to the sedative which they call pharmaceutical champagne! Lol! Wondering if anyone experienced that as well?

Megs my buddy.. Hope ur EPU went well..

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app