+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bear and Mum - Fantastic Good luck i hope it all works out the way you are hoping.
    Little Feet - You and Me both tomorrow for our 2nd scans, good luck...

AFM I will try and do a quick update before we head up to the lake. I can't wait to get away we are having a hard time with some extended family and it just isn't what we need whilst on this cycle.
    I am trying to work out what injection i will have to take up with me. we usually all share a fridge and its quiet a group going not sure how to handle that.

Have a great weekend.10 mins left at work

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison12 View Post
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick update from me, scan and BT yesterday showed the follies are growing which is good, the lead follie is now 24mm with the next at 16 then 14 and 12 and about 5 more under 10. Bloods came back good as well, the extra jab each day must be keeping the big O under control for now. Back on Friday for another scan and bloods and fingers and toes that EPU will be Monday, but not wanting to look that far forward as dont want to be overly disappointed again if it is cancelled on Friday. Thank you everyone for your support and advice (on what could be considered silly questions ), it does make this journey easier with you all.

xx
    Hi Alison!
    They let my biggest follie get to 30mm before I had EPU. I had a 30mm and a few in the 23-25mm range, the rest were too little. I only ended up getting 5 eggs in the end. My e2 was also at 5700 if that helps any

Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post

I have my 2nd scan tomorrow to see if my follies are growing, hopefully have a few more than the one that was there on Tues.

I hope they find some more for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear and Mum View Post
    Just a quick update: out of the 15 collected, 11 were mature and 10 of them fertilized so let's just hope they all keep growing and dividing so I can have 8 frosties after 2 have been put back: fingerscrossed:
    Goodluck!

Akakura & Buttercup - Goodluck for tomorrow!!

AFM - I'm just taking each day until the 17th as it comes. Yesterday I had a pretty big meltdown, and today I am borderline meltdown lol.
    I thought I would have been more emotional/moody while I was doing the injections, but it appears that all my emotions and moodiness have caught up with me in my 2ww!

I feel like I have so much pressure on me for this to work, though it's not from anyone but myself

Pretty please still be in there growing my little munchkin!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Disney, like you said in the other forum I could totally mirror your feelings..

I had a massive outburst at DH via our work chat program (bit like msn chat) and told him I didn't want him to come to the blood test, that I'm fed up, that I hate this, that I'm sick of people who haven idea what this is like telling me to chill and that they had no symptoms in their pregnancies.. I think I made him feel bad

I have so much pressure on myself too Disney, because whilst DH has the fertility issues I feel like if this doesn't work that it means I have issues too..

My heart is hurting at how I'm going to cope if my emby isn't in there... I'm crying just thinking of him not being in there..

Stupid frickin hormones

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If my bloods are negative, the VERY NEXT DAY I will have to face a pregnant sister, sil's 6 week old baby and a pregnant bridesmaid. I have NO idea how I will cope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Disney.. My heart hurts for you.. I pray you we will be seeing them with some wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sadly I'm out this round. Started spotting yesterday and AF the b1tch arrived in full force with cramping today. I knew it was over as on Tuesday I went to my GP to get a referral to a new FS, to get a 2nd opinion, and she did a BT for me and it was neg (my progesterone level was 44, anyone know if this is good or bad for CD26??)

So there are two little frosties left so I will be transferring both in two weeks time, hopefully they will survive the thaw . My GP couldn't believe we havent been successful yet considering how many eggs we got and fert rate.....and our only prob is low sperm motility. i have no faith in my FS so im swapping after this next transfer and going to Monash IVF, bye bye MelbIVF....

i'll be back in a few days after chill out

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura and buttercup - good luck lovelies! Thinking of you.

Bear and mum - wow, that's great news. Hope all continues in the same positive way!

Jeb and Disneybaby - I am thinking of you. It is such an emotional time and I am really praying hard that it's all going well for you both. Hang in there and looking forward to hearing some great news from you soon.

Hi to everyone else! I am on iPad so a bit tricky to do all personals but please know that I'm keeping up with you all and keeping you in my thoughts.

Lilystar - thanx for updating role calls too!

Afm - first gonal injection today. Woohoo! Have b/t and scan on 17th, epu still expected on 20th, depending on scan results. Excited and nervous at same time!

Take care everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura, just read your post, we must have been posting at same time. I'm so sorry Hun. I'm sure that your next one will be much better. In the meantime, try to do some nice things for yourself. A chill out is def a great idea. I am through Monashivf and have been really happy with them so far. Thinking of you. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeb and Disney, hope you make it through the TWW. Jeb, I think its normal for couples to fight about IVF, we definitely do. I think even though our partners try to be there for us, they really can't understand all of what we are going through.

A friend i know who went through ivf about 5 years ago told us to think if we get a BFP first go, think of it as a great bonus. Plan for 3 or 4 tries and then if you get lucky before that, thats great. Thats what we are planning, to try and not get our hopes up too much, but still stay positive. We were crushed when they cancelled my cycle, but just have to keep looking forward. I think even with a perfect embryo and oven to bake it in, sometimes it it still takes a few tries, Jeb you shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself.

This whole IVF thing is so, so much harder than I thought it would be. My DP's mother thinks we should wait awhile and try some "herbs" to try and get pregnant naturally. As if it's that easy! When you are working with bad sperm, there is such a tiny chance of that. I keep saying to my DP one day, we'll look back on all of this and be proud of ourself for being strong, and getting through it. Hope the TWW wait goes fast for you all!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Akakura Hope you are ok. Fingers crossed for your two little fro sties though . A lot of people seem to swap FS's after a few cycles don't work.