+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jaseandalyson, im really not sure but my doc did tell me that some woman bleed quiet heavily throughout, id maybe call them again if your really worried.

Hi Desperate2Bmum, im in my 2ww to, im going nuts lol, what day do u get to have a blood test done???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jase, looks like your AF is out of whack, I am no expert but I would certainly be questioning why it is super heavy now and so light in Jan. I can only imagine FS and FN are usually not at all concerned. When I had a miscarriage two years ago, my AF after that become only 1.5 days from the usual 3 days and have since been like that...so I am not sure if m/cs can affect some of us this way.
    I am opposite of you, I worry my lining has issues as my AF is short. I wish I have longer AF. But the scans always show my lining is very thick and ok. Like your case, FS and FN are never concerned about my AF being too short or too light (even though our scenarios are opposite).

From TCM point of view, it would be quite a concern to have large clots. My practitioner always asks me if my AF is clotty which mine is not and he always ask what colour the blood is. Fresh red is good, no clots is good according to him. Also, a crampless AF is ideal as well. Since I started on TCM, I dont get PMT or cramps or clots for my AF anymore.

I guess you havent had an early scan and you are on the antagonist cycle? Hopefully the coming scan will show the lining is all fine and there are follicles then it will put your mind at ease. Do you have BT to check hormone levels? If everything comes back fine then think you need not worry about this cycle, if that is what's worrying you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Jase,

You could just be having a bad one, especially if you had a short one in Jan? I had almost the same thing last cycle, but i think it was because i was on the pill and stopped it to get AF. It took me till about day 4 or 5 of injections for it to start easing up, and by day 6 or 7 it was gone so maybe you just need to give it a couple of days? If you are worried though, def call your nurse and see what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Clementine, Mom2one & hubba for your feedback,

I called the clinic this morning and expressed my concerns again.
    Again they were not concerned as the blood is fresh & red and I have no pain what so ever.

I was scanned on day 2 of my cycle to check for cysts and they said my lining was thick but was normal being early on in my cycle.

So after talking to my nurse on the ph for 15mins this morning, she suggested to come in for bloods just to check.
    So I went in this morning had my bloods done and was told I would get a call this afternoon.......
    and guess what no one called me..

I called at 4:30 to be told no one is there to give me my results will have to call again in the morning.

arghhh... so ill keep jabbing tonight hoping to get some good news tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is BH site down? Anyway i can't lig in in so doing my update on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry.. Fat fingers! Lol

Anyway i'm doing my trigger tonight at 10pm and EPU is on Fri! Yey!

I just can't wait now i feel so bloated!

Will do persies later on when the site is up and running again..

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating, I got 15 eggs today so happy. Have to ring tomorrow after 10:00. I'm excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bear and Mum - fantastic egg haul. Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow that lots fertilize.

Good luck for Friday PeeJay. Friday is my big day too. I triggered at 8pm. Glad to be moving to the next phase of the cycle - of course the next bit is nerve wracking too, but exciting at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom- what's tcm?

Jade- I was the same as Clementine, I thought mine was because of the pill too. Needless to say fn wasn't worried, I hope it eases for you soon, I didn't feel confident going out in public in case of a 'leak'

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's suppost to be jase not jade, damn auto correct!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub