Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:
    Alison 12 - Freshie - EPU late Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Bronte - FET 25 Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Renvind - freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Desperate2Bmum - EPU 27th Jan, ET 30th Jan
    Little Feet - Freshie
    Bella Vista - EPU - 14/02 and ET 17/02

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

Akakura - FET (BT 10/02)
    Buttercup80 - Freshie (BT 10/02)
    Jeb8303
    TIGERQUEEN
    Lillystar (16/02)
    Disney Baby (17/02)

BFP

Hanging out while on a break
    Hopefuljen

Just updating for Disney, Little Feet and Bella Vista

Thanks for all the good lucks ladies

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (07-02-2012),lannie  (07-02-2012),Little Feet  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bear & Mum - Feeling very excited for you for your EPU hope all goes well.

Bellavista - hope your scan went well. Look forward to hearing about it. Seems like we are at a similar stage, if my follicles get going I think I should also be having my EPU around 13/14th Feb.

Disney - How exciting that you have a perfect emby, hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Clementine - This is my 6th day on purgeon and yes it's my first cycle. Thanks for the reassurance. I am hoping that the increased dose will make a difference. It's hard not to feel down about it. It hadn't occurred to me that we may not even make it to egg collection and this is a bit of a reality check DH initally only agreed to one cycle so I'm not sure what will happen if this one doesn't work. This journey is definately a difficult one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just wondering if any of you get sore breasts or excess EWCM (sorry TMI i know) during a stim cycle? I have both at the moment, and didnt have that in my first cycle.

Thanks
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Bear & Mum - Feeling very excited for you for your EPU hope all goes well.

Bellavista - hope your scan went well. Look forward to hearing about it. Seems like we are at a similar stage, if my follicles get going I think I should also be having my EPU around 13/14th Feb.

Disney - How exciting that you have a perfect emby, hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Clementine - This is my 6th day on purgeon and yes it's my first cycle. Thanks for the reassurance. I am hoping that the increased dose will make a difference. It's hard not to feel down about it. It hadn't occurred to me that we may not even make it to egg collection and this is a bit of a reality check DH initally only agreed to one cycle so I'm not sure what will happen if this one doesn't work. This journey is definately a difficult one.
    I'm getting pretty excited too

As for agreeing to 1 cycle, look at it this way, if it's cancelled you still haven't done a full cycle. A full cycle includes EPU and ET. Hubby and I agreed to 1 cycle as we couldn't afford to do any more, and the cycle ends once pick up and transfer is done. That's why 3 cancellations later, we are still going. I didn't want to regret not doing a full cycle and having the 'what if's hanging over my head.

Good luck and keeping my for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear and Mum For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Hi Wishfulmumma, this is my first cycle so I'm new to this forum too. So sorry to hear about your losses, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you. Hoping this is the one for you,

Lillystar - good luck with your tww hope all goes well, also have my for you. Can I also be added to the roll call list please?

Now I need some advice please ladies. Had my first scan today and it wasn't too good. There is only 1 follicle on my right ovary and it's not very big. She can't see any others at the moment. She has increased my dose of Purgeon from 300 to 400 and I have another scan Fri morn which will then tell us if we can go further. If there is only 1 follicle would you insist on going to egg collection or would you cancel the cycle? I knew my chances were not that good but I didn't expect them to be so bad. At the moment I feel really tearful like it's all over....
    Littlefeet - try not to worry too much, my first scan this cycle showed only one follie (was a day 8 scan), and my second scan on Monday showed another 5 - 6 follies although they where on the small size they grew pretty quickly since they werent picked up a few days before. Having my third scan tomorrow and they have grown a lot more in the last couple of days too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

My BT was fine results as expected not sure what that means, had a scan had three 15-17mm follicles on the right side , four on the left a little larger.

Upped my GonalF to 187.5 per dose and gave me a top up with nurse today, also picked up the Orgalutran to start tonight.

Still on track for EPU on Tuesday at 8am I am first on the list to assist with my DH sperm collection as he has a disability it's a bit complicated to get it on demand.

So exhausted seriously could go to bed right now and forget dinner

So that's me til Friday next scan is at 10.30 will let you know and then we are going away skiing for the weekend - me lying in hammock reading swimming cooking and eating probably

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry Littlefeet, i should have worded my post better, i didn't mean to make you think your cycle will be cancelled! You are only 6 days in, it might just take a few more days to get some bigger follies. Give it a few days and i'm sure they will have grown. As Bear said, its not a full cycle if you don't go all the way through so you should count one cycle, as a full one right through to EPU and transfer. Hang in there

Bella, sounds like you are going well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison12 View Post
    Hi All

Just wondering if any of you get sore breasts or excess EWCM (sorry TMI i know) during a stim cycle? I have both at the moment, and didnt have that in my first cycle.

Thanks
    xx

hey Alison...i have the same symptoms as you except they are sore nipples and not breast. I am on my Day 15 on gonal f but these symptoms appeared in the last 3 days or so not during the early days. Aside from that I have mild cramping and sometimes nauseous esp after eating a meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillystar, can you please add me to roll call for 2WW? Test day is 14th.
    Going a little crazy on my 2 ww, how about everyone else? Baby dust, prayers and hugs with you all where ever you sit on the rollercoaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I need a little advise. Tonight will be day 3 of injections and day 4 of my cycle. Sorry to be so descriptive but my period is so heavy its out of control. I normally can get by just using tampons though since my period started it was that heavy i was flooding and had to use a pad also, this didnt work and its that heavy I am using maternity pads and changing 3-4 times a day. There is some clots ranging from small pea size to 50c piece size. The clots seem to have stopped but the bleeding doesnt look to be easing, I mentioned it to me FN yesterday and she didnt seem concerned. After my ectopic last year my period (Dec) came 5 weeks later and lasted for 2 weeks, than (Jan) period 2 days. This cycle I am just flooding. Normally once I start the injections my period slows down although it doesnt look to be this time round.