+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear and Mum View Post
    Hey PeeJay,

I could've written your results down as mine:-) My lining on Thursday was 12mm and it's now 17mm. FN said they want it nice and thick. On Thursday I had 12follies on 1 side with the largest ranging from 8mm-12mm, and the other side was 15 follies with the largest the same. Today I had 16 with 6 follies over 14mm, cause they're the ones they want, and the other side I had 15 still with 3 over 14mm and the largest was 22mm and I'm still doing my trigger tonight with EPU on Wednesday. They also look at your bloods results to see what they are doing. My bloods from Saturday were about 3500, which is good apparently. Beats the 17,000 I had first time round I had to have another test today to keep an eye on my levels to ensure they hadn't risen to high. I don't blame you for worrying about OHSS but they would said something if there was any chance of it happening.

When is your EPU and ET??

Hope I've helped a little.

Kate
    Hi Bear and Mum..

I was so delighted to get the phone call at 3pm today! I was staring at it the whole time! lol

I've been told that the results are what they expect it to be so nothing to worry about! whew!

My largest follicle is at 15mm and have about 15 follicles around that size.

I will have another BT and scan on Wed and FN told me if all continues to go well then EPU on Fri.

I am just thrilled with the results and i guess I shouldn't be reading too much on the net.

Goodluck on your EPU on Wed! Hope it all goes smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just done my trigger shot
    So I'm scheduled for EPU at 8:30 on Wednesday and transfer 8:30 Friday.
    Can't believe we finally got this far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PeeJay - Looks like we will be doing EPU on the same day. Hopefully it will be a lucky day for us both. Though sounds like they will be a bit busier with you raking in all those eggs. I'm hoping for a few but I know from previous experience that I'm not a high yield girl. I'm ok with that - though, had a minor freak out this morning when they changed my collection day from Wednesday to Friday because my estrogen level is a little low. Immediately got off the phone and started googling. By the end of the day I had myself convinced that there would be no eggs. Luckily ivf nurse rang and assured me that my levels indicate that a couple of eggs are there already, they just think they will get more if they wait a couple of days. Not sure if it's the hormones but somedays I really feel like I'm losing my mind.

Good luck to Bear and mum too - your probably triggering tonight - exciting and nerve wracking to be moving past the stims stage. By this time next week we will all hopefully be in the TWW.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Megs72 For This Useful Post:

Bear and Mum  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your EPU's and ET's Peejay, Bear and Mum and Megs72. I will be thinking of u all, and will see you on the 2ww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post

Can i ask you guys, what is the normal range of AMH levels? I know its a new test and that doesn't define your fertility, i was just wondering what it's meant to be? Mine was 15 and the dr said that was good, but I was just wondering if its high or low.
    My AMH level is neg 1 and I'm 34, FS said that is extremely low for my age, and such my body isnt responding as well as they would like. We would be happy to collect 5 eggs (and actually get to the EPU - 1st cycle was cancelled, on second now). So far have 1 lead follie at about 22mm, and 5 - 8 littler ones ranging from 5mm to 8mm, they are wanting to get the 8mm ones up to collect, so on 2 shots a day of the Organtrun (or however it is spelled) to try and stop ovulation - my body seems to do it even with all the drugs to stop it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:
    Alison 12 - Freshie - EPU late Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Bronte - FET 25 Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Renvind - freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Desperate2Bmum - EPU 27th Jan, ET 30th Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

Akakura - FET (BT 10/02)
    Buttercup80 - Freshie (BT 10/02)
    Jeb8303
    TIGERQUEEN
    Lillystar (16/02)

BFP

Hanging out while on a break
    Hopefuljen

Hi ladies

Updating myself to TWW. Our embie survived the thaw - YAY!! So I am PUPO with a 5 day blast. Fingers crossed its third time lucky for us.

Hope everyone is going ok, will be back for personals later.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishfulmumma View Post
    Hi ladies

This is my first time on a forum. I think this year it would be better to get out there and keep in touch with some other people who know what we are going through.

We are due to start our third attempt any day now. We did IVF/ICSI last feb and got pregnant first attempt but I went into early labour at 22.5 weeks and lost a beautiful baby boy in July. Then in October did our first fet with frostie, got pregnant but miscarried 5 days later. So it's time to start again with excitment and fear. Am aiming not to go crazy on the two

Hi Wishfulmumma, this is my first cycle so I'm new to this forum too. So sorry to hear about your losses, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you. Hoping this is the one for you,

Lillystar - good luck with your tww hope all goes well, also have my for you. Can I also be added to the roll call list please?

Now I need some advice please ladies. Had my first scan today and it wasn't too good. There is only 1 follicle on my right ovary and it's not very big. She can't see any others at the moment. She has increased my dose of Purgeon from 300 to 400 and I have another scan Fri morn which will then tell us if we can go further. If there is only 1 follicle would you insist on going to egg collection or would you cancel the cycle? I knew my chances were not that good but I didn't expect them to be so bad. At the moment I feel really tearful like it's all over....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystar crossed for you.

Can you please also add me to the roll call I am scheduled for EPU on the 14/2 and ET on the 17/2.

Off for my first scan in half an hour since i started Gonal-f last week. Little Feet sorry i have no advice as i am such a noob to this I like you am only now at the first scan stage. Sorry you are feeling so low though take care hun. x

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystar - Can I please be put on the roll call for BT on the 17th? I had a 3 day emby transfered yesterday, so we are basically in the 2ww together

Bear and Mum - Congrats and goodluck for EPU!!

Wishfulmumma - So sorry to hear of your losses. I hope it is 3rd time lucky for you

Clementine & Alison - This is for both of you...
    C - My AMH was 19 I think which I was told was good. I am 25
    A - I am only 25 with a good AMH and they STILL only managed to get 5 eggs from me. Yes I was told they were great quality eggs, but I was still disappointed with only 5. Of that 5, 4 of them fertilised and I transfered an 8 cell day 3 emby yesterday.

everyone else!

AFM - Just nothing to report

Sending out lots of to everyone!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

Alison12  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lilly Star and Disney, that's wonderful that your ET's went well and are now in the TWW. Hope it goes fast, and you both get your BFPs

Peejay, Megs and Bear hope your EPU's all go well this week.

Welcome Wishfulmumm. Gosh you poor thing, it sounds like you've had so much heartbreak on this journey already. Really hope it all works out for you this time. You'll find lots of support on this forum.

Alison, it sounds like you have a few good follies growing. Hopefully you'll get a few eggs. It only takes one lucky one

Little feet, how many days have you been on the purgeon on? Is this your first cycle? If it is, I think it sometimes takes awhile to get the dosage right. From my limited experience, you might just need to wait a few days to see if you can get some more follies come up. I just had my cycle cancelled because i had one lead follie on each side and a the rest were all smaller (i have pcos and was on a very small dose in case i got OHSS). My FS told me that if i was over 40 and had low AMH, they would go ahead, even if they got 1 egg, but because they thought i could do better on a higher dose, we decided to try again. We have MFI so the more eggs the better. I think it depends on your own circumstances. Don't think like it's all over!! You just might need to do a few different cycles to get the meds right.

AFM - does AF ever come when you want her to?? grrrr. I took my trigger last thursday so AF should arrive in about 2 weeks, so i can start jabbing again. Now i've got really light spotting. It can't be AF its way too early, my clinic just said to wait a few days and see, its probably just all my levels dropping. Very frustrating.