+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awwwww - thanks Hope77. What date is your FET? Wishing you loads of luck too!! Hope we both get that BFP

I am doing natural but with pesseries (at least I think it's still a natural with them?). I don't even come close to making it to the blood test so hopefully the pesseries help this time around. Last FET it was nothing at all.

Are you medicated? What is the difference? I don't know much about either

x

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I know that I don't pop in here much, but I will start too.

I am now in my first ever IVF TWW, so if there is a list to keep track, can I please be added? My BT is on the 17th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Disney Baby. Trust me, it is a long wait best of luck. I will be watching, and hoping u get a pos result.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay27 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Thought i'd drop in now and let this worried feeling out. Can't do anything here at work as my mind was the scan i had this morning. I was shocked my lining grew from 11mm friday to 18mm today! I'm scared, i don't know if that is still good. I've read lining should be around 11mm-13mm.. My left ovaryhas 20 follicles ranging from i think 16mm-10mm sizes. My right ovary has 1 follucle that is 20mm in size and a few smaller ones ranging from 16mm-10mm as well.. Do i hve ohss now? Im just so worried and i feel like going home now. I'm not in pain but just feeling down.. Or am i just worrying too much? Sorry i have to vent it out now.. I've got no one to talk too. Dh is busy at work...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Hey PeeJay,

I could've written your results down as mine:-) My lining on Thursday was 12mm and it's now 17mm. FN said they want it nice and thick. On Thursday I had 12follies on 1 side with the largest ranging from 8mm-12mm, and the other side was 15 follies with the largest the same. Today I had 16 with 6 follies over 14mm, cause they're the ones they want, and the other side I had 15 still with 3 over 14mm and the largest was 22mm and I'm still doing my trigger tonight with EPU on Wednesday. They also look at your bloods results to see what they are doing. My bloods from Saturday were about 3500, which is good apparently. Beats the 17,000 I had first time round I had to have another test today to keep an eye on my levels to ensure they hadn't risen to high. I don't blame you for worrying about OHSS but they would said something if there was any chance of it happening.

When is your EPU and ET??

Hope I've helped a little.

Kate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear and Mum For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I need you advise asap!!! Just now I have had my first injection for this cycle of 450ui puregon & also today I have started a new job and I HATE IT... its not what they made it out to be I am not skilled enough the take over the job and the guy whos job it is that is training me is a techincal engineer, which I am not I drove all the 45min drive home in tears.. I dont need to be stressing out right now.. DH wants me to be happy but i feel i need to help with the income too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jase hun, so sorry you have had a rotten day. We are here to help and support one another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lilystar

My last FET in November was natural (no drugs) with a BFN. My cycle ranges from 35 to 40 days so I don't think that was the way to go for me. This time I'm doing medicated, small dose of puregon, trigger shot, then a bunch of different meds on different days after transfer that are supposed to help with implantation so I'm hoping this will do the trick! I'm also taking a bunch of vitamins, elevit, evening primrose oil, CQ10, royal jelly and since last cycle I started metformin as FS suspects PCOS. I also have thyroid issues so I take thyroxin.

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseandalyson View Post
    Hi girls, I need you advise asap!!! Just now I have had my first injection for this cycle of 450ui puregon & also today I have started a new job and I HATE IT... its not what they made it out to be I am not skilled enough the take over the job and the guy whos job it is that is training me is a techincal engineer, which I am not I drove all the 45min drive home in tears.. I dont need to be stressing out right now.. DH wants me to be happy but i feel i need to help with the income too..

Jaseandalyson - I always hate my job the first day, for about the first few months actually! Then what I'm doing slowly sinks in and I don't mind it. Probably a bad time to be stressing but I'd say give it a week and see if you still hate it. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That sucks jaseandalyson. Maybe you just need to give it a few days? Sometimes new jobs can be daunting, usually after the first few weeks, you feel like you can find your feet. IVF is also a big stress in your life too so it must be tough starting a new job.

Can i ask you guys, what is the normal range of AMH levels? I know its a new test and that doesn't define your fertility, i was just wondering what it's meant to be? Mine was 15 and the dr said that was good, but I was just wondering if its high or low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My AMH at 34 was 17.2 !! My FS said he would expect it to be around that level.