+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if i join your thread? I'm in the Jan thread, but my EPU won't be till the 30th of Jan, or very early Feb, so i'll be doing the transfer in feb and be in the TWW then.

This is our first IVF Cycle, so I'm excited and scared. After all the waiting I just want to get it over with.

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I too am on the Jan thread and its nice to see familiar names here
    start jabbing Monday, with ET due 18th Feb. This is our first FET cycle, as the last two were cancelled. Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Clementine Grace and Bonbon

Nice to see some familar names!

We are going to be pretty close together in the TWW Clementine Grace (all going to plan of cause), our EPU is scheduled for the 27th January. Where are you up to now? Have you started jabbing yet? It is scary and exciting isn't it This is our second cycle and I've found time has gone really quickly up to this point (having Christmas and New year to think about) but I'm sure the next 4 will DRAG, but at least we'll all have each other for company

Hi Bonbon, are you getting excited? I don't know anything about FETs, why where they cancelled on you? I hope EVERYTHING goes to plan this time for you

AFM, had my E2 blood test this morning so all going to plan I'll be jabbing from tomorrow morning. He has lowered our dose from 375 Gonal F to 300 so hopefully less eggs but better quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies, just stumbled upon this thread so thought I best say hi! HI My first IVF PICSI cycle was in Nov 11 resulting in a BFN and no frosties.

I am currently awaiting my CD1 to commence an eostrogen priming cycle (different to last time). At this stage my EPU is schuduled for mid Feb.

Here we go again ladies.. hold on (where is the emoticon for that look when you reach the top of the hill climb on a roller coaster and you are just waiting for the swoooooooosh.... help)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Intrigue, good luck with your cycle!

Mummy to one, i don't start injections till probably Saturday week. The 30th will be my day 11 so i guess our EPU will be around then? My clinic said its 10-14 days of injections. I have mild PCOS so i'm really hoping i don't get OHSS, fingers crossed! It is def scary and exciting It would be great that at the very least we get some good eggs, and maybe even some frozen embryo's. Its so hard to stay positive, but at the same time not to get your hopes up too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this cycle Bonbonn! You poor thing, 2 cancelled cycle, that must have been really rough. I don't know too much about the FET cycle drugs, are they the same as a normal cycle?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry that I haven't checked in for the past few days, was away in Warrnambool. Welcome to Clementine grace, mummy to one, intrigue, hope and bonbonn!! Nice to share this journey with you.

Peejay - I hope you're as lucky as my friend too hon. Fingers crossed for you!!

Have appt with FS tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous really, but know I shouldn't be.
    Last time I was on 150 dose Gonal so wondering if he'll increase that dose to get more eggs this time. Hoping he can do something to increase our hope of getting a blasty. Hoping he can give at least some thoughts towards why our embies didn't grow as well as hoped. Know there's not much he can say though. Anyway, will know more tomorrow so no point worrying!!
    Hope that you've all had a lovely week. I'll post a 'roll call' soon. PLease feel free to edit if I miss anything or muck anything up (which is likely!)

Take care everyone. Not long now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

I thought I will join this thread as well.

We did a fresh cycle in december which didnt work out. We managed to get a frostie which they froze at 6 days so hoping to have that put back.

Good luck to those going through a fresh cycle.

Bobbonn - I am a tad confused. Are you going through a FET cycle and if so why do you start jabbing?? I have always done medicated or natural FET and didnt involve injections until trigger I think.

Good to meet you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm on the pill at the moment, start lucrin on Monday so that I don't ovulate, then I start taking another drug (tablet) to thickened my lining.
    Both my last two cycles were cancelled due to not ovulating, so that might be why they've put me on lucrin?????

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies!! Is everyone feeling BFP thoughts??? I hope so

Welcome aboard Intrigue , I'm sorry to hear about your cycle in November being a BFN with no frosties, that really sucks...we had our cycle in September with the same results, aaallllll the way back to the beginning again, but I guess they are learning and I'm feeling BFP's this time around for us all!! I'm intrigued (sorry) though about this new cycle you're doing...I've never heard of it...how does it work?

Clementine, it's hard to find a balance isn't it...you want to have a positive attitude but know it may not work, but secretly hope you'll get it first time...or if not at least some frosties... argh balance!!! lol, I totally understand, hopefully they have you on the right dose from the start so there is no chance of OHSS. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you I was on a really high dose of 375 for our first cycle as I have low AMH.

Hi Lannie, welcome back from your break...I hope you took it nice and easy and good luck with the FS tomorrow, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas about how to get a Blasty this time

Welcome Midnite01! Good luck on the FET!!

AFM ~ Heard from the nurse and we are all good to go, start our Gonal F tomorrow morning....here we go again!!! Yep need that rollercoaster emicon Intrigue...{whoosh} just imagine everyone lol