+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay!! Go embies go.. out of the 14 suitable for ICSI, 12 fetilised overnight!! Woo Hoo! They are still at egg stage and should start to divide sometime this afternoon or tonight. They won't check them again until Thursday morning before transfer (to choose the best one) so cross your fingers and toes that they keep on doing the right thing

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Just moving over from the Jan thread, only because I probably should have joined this one first lol

This is my first IVF with EPU hopefully over the weekend/early next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, on my ph so can't do personals, just wanted to congratulate the pupo's, and those who's eggs have fert, it sounds like everything is really starting to happen! Baby dust to you all xx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies..

been quiet for a while.. not much happening on my cycle.. Day ,my Gonal F was increased from 112.5 to 150 yesterday after my blood test. Scan showed 6mm lining,16 follicles on left and 11 follicles on right.. and too small to be measured. So that was the quickest ultrasound I have ever been.. which sucks. But I know I have to keep positive but days like that just puts you down..

anyway praying 150iu will kick start my ovaries.. no major side effects just a feeling of something is pressing down on my lower abdomen... so having doubts if 150iu is doing something..will find out on Friday for another scan & blood test.

so enough of me complaining and grats to those who made it to ET and to those on TWW. your hardwork is now paying off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update from me, for those that were asking when i start my FET cycle, it's tomorrow! 50 iui puregon daily then bt from Monday to see where I'm at, after transfer start on the other crazy concoction. Predicting transfer will be around 16th feb for me, just depends what my crazy cycle decides to do this mth, was 39 days last cycle grrr.

Feeling very positive and hopeful this time, my only worry is that we make it out of freeze as it's our last embie. Haven't had an issue before but you never know.

Glad to hear everyone is traveling well. Hope those pupo are coping ok.. Anyone going to POAS? I have in the past but won't be this time, evil things! Congrats to those with good fert rates and good luck to those having epu soon, I'll be thinking of you.

Tamandmarc my husband has always been in with me for transfer. Someone else said earlier they feel pain from it, I'm the same so it's lovely to have him there to hold my hand. Seeing the embie on screen is also pretty special.

I hope everyone here is blessed with a bub this time round. I am now down to only a handful of friends that don't have kids or one on the way, it's depressing! Fingers crossed for us all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

I should be doing an FET late Feb or early march (or as soon as all looks good after D&C 2 weeks ago)...I will catch up on everyone as we go along.
    Good luck with 2012 lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Meltux, and best wishes.

FM, I had my transfer this morning, so am on my TWW. excited and nervous all at once. I was very lucky that there were still 5 embies today. The one they transferred was classed as perfect, there were 2 great, which will be frozen, and two others that would have still been ok if we didn't have any fantastic ones.
    Feeling good at the moment, but know that emotions change on a daily basis with IVF!

After reading several thousand posts on bubhub, I presume I am now PUPO..... Can someone please tell me what that is.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

Bear and Mum  (02-02-2012),TIGERQUEEN  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!! WOw, so much is happening in here now isn't it!!! Congratulations to all of you who are in the TWW. Very exciting! To those who are awaiting transfer, thinking of you and hoping that your embies are growing nice and strong!

Hope - thinking of you and hope that FET goes really well. x

Peejay - hang in there sweetie. I bet that the higher dose will be just what is needed. I know it's hard to stay positive during this crazy experience we're having at times. I bet the drugs will kick in and that you'll have some lovely eggies in there just ready to grow into your beautiful bubba! Will be thinking of you for your scan on Friday. xx

Disney baby & Meltux - welcome!!!

Jeb - well done!!! That is very exciting news. And yes, I do have my fingers and toes crossed for you. x

Tigerqueen - Congratulations!!!! That sounds like a wonderful result and sounding very promising for some frosties too. Try to keep yourself occupied this week to help the TWW fly by. Ooooh, I'm hanging for a BFP from you! Fingers crossed!!!

Buttercup - how are you travelling?

AFM - well, met with the nurse today. She's so lovely and took me through everyhting again. It seems that even though my gonal dose was low last time, my estrogen levels were a bit high (9880) so that's why they're keeping the dose the same. She too, was happy with the number of mature eggs, but said that some of the others were too large so couldn't be used. She is now debating whether to start me on the injections one day later, so that the eggs don't "overcook"!! I think that's a funny thought. Anyway, she's getting another opinion on it and will let me know tomorrow.

Well, on another note, we have now finalised the purchase of our family car!! Yes, that is taking positive thinking to the extreme, but we did need a new car, so it was sensible to buy one that would fit a child (or two) and a pram etc. Settled on the Hyundai ix35 which we're happy with! Pick it up next week sometime. Now, just need a baby to put in it!

If any of you are on Synarel at the moment, how are you coping with it? I'm finding that I'm totally wiped out. Was bad at work today, was running a staff PD day and I kept yawning the whole way through! Not a great impression! Gotta laugh though don't we. I swear people must think I'm going bonkers!!

Hope that you're all having a good week. Sending loads of your way!
    xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

peejay27  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,
    Sounds like its all going well for lots of you

Buttercup, fingers crossed for your BFP

Lillystar, hope you find out soon when your FET is. The waiting in IVF can be so tough i reckon.

Peejay, how are you going? Sounds like you are on the exact same dose of gonal and cetrotide as me. I started on 112 and i've just gone up to 125 but my follies aren't growing as well as they'd like. Hope you get some more news on friday, i'm sure you will have made some progress by then, sometimes i think it just takes awhile to get them going. pcos can be very frustrating.

Hope, thats great that you are getting started

Welcome Meltux, hope your cycle goes well

Lannie, will you start jabbing this week? Yay for a new car!

AFM - My cycle isn't going great, looks like its going to get cancelled so i'm totally bummed out. Ive got two big follies on each side, and a couple of medium sized ones then about 15 smaller ones (bout 9mm) on each side that just aren't getting bigger. I was on a low dose of gonal (112) which has been upped to 125 but its not looking good. They don't want to risk me getting OHSS. Will find out tomorrow, am going to see the FS. Pretty upset about it, but c'est la vie. It just kind of sucks because we are doing IVF because my parter has really low sperm count. My pcos hasn't been causing too many problems as I do ovulate on my own every month. Hopefully they can change the cycle next time to get a better result.