+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

Clementine – Good luck tomorrow at your scan! 7mm lining already sounds really good!!

Jeb – I think your positivity is fab, and also important to the success of the cycle and how you cope through out. And oh gosh yea I am a sap at the moment too!!

Buttercup – Wow your little embryos are doing very well!! Sounds hopeful for frosties!!

Akakura – Good luck today will be thinking of you!!

Tigerqueen – Well done at EPU, keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you get great news this morning!!

Hope77 – Wow I’m glad you know the protocol as I got confused just reading it!! SO when are you starting?

Desperate – How is everything going after your EPU?

Lannie – How are your jabs going? Did you express your concerns to your FS, it might make you feel better. Well done for telling your boss, it’s great that he was so supportive as well, one less stress to worry about, and now you know he will be great when you are UTD!!

Jaseandalyson – I’m sorry I can’t help you I don’t know much about the different drugs! Would you be able to talk to this FS, I’m sure she knows what she is doing, but you have a right to be told so you can understand too and feel positive!!

I’m sorry for those I have missed I went back a few pages, and then wasn’t sure what was relevant and what wasn’t, so will check in more often. Hope you are all doing well at whatever stage you are at – Lots of positive vibes!!

AFM – Plodding along just fine over here, wishing the days away (which is naughty) til I can start again. AM still exercising and enjoying it, just waiting for the effects to start showing! I have my 2 closest friends coming over from the UK for a holiday at the end of Feb and I can’t wait!! Apart from that I am keeping myself indoors away from the rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope77- I have been injecting lucrin for 11 days and will keep going with that until my lining is 8mm (have an us on the 13th) then I will stop the lucrin and start 400mg progesterone pessaries twice a day until my preg test.
    Plus I start taking progynova on Monday (30th) and continue with that until my preg test.

So I'm just plodding along, feeling really relaxed and positive abot this cycle.
    Only problem I have is choosing 1 or 2 embryos? It's our first frozen cycle that hasn't been cancelled so we have never had to think about this. Any suggestions ladies? What would you do? (or have done in the past)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone.

I am planning to do IVF in Jan 2012 hopefully....after 3 years of ttc for #1, this is the only hope.
    I was thinking that it would be great to talk to some one who is having the same...
    This would be a long wait.....scraed of all the needles....(i hate them)
    I am going with city fertlity south brisbane....
    Anything related to CFC...plz share...it would be a real help.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jannifer!! I'm sure you will find this site very helpful! I'm learning new things all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:
    Alison 12 - Freshie - EPU late Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Bronte - FET 25 Jan
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - ET 30th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jeb8303 - Freshie - EPU 30th Jan
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Renvind - freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan
    Lillystar - FET Feb (8th Feb approx)
    Desperate2Bmum - EPU 27th Jan, ET 30th Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

Akakura - FET (BT 10/02)

BFP

Hanging out while on a break
    Hopefuljen

Update: I'm starting my TWW, but really it is a 13 day wait! woohoo one less day to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all! just a quick question, does the 2ww start the day of transfer regardless of 2, 3, or 5dt? original game plan was 2dt 21/1 and BT 4/2. instead had a 5dt on 24/1. (2 weeks is 7/2) should i wait the extra 2-3 days? i think ill be bonkers by then!

thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amysan, not sure about normal protocol, but my ET is Feb 1, and BT Feb 14. I am having 5dt.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (28-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i have discovered the meaning of irony- after years of being devastated that AF arrives - this month i was the complete opposite- i have accepted the fact that we wont concieve naturally so was really eager for AF to come so that we could start our FET cycle- but alas it finally came (a week late) so we can now start our FET. So my scan is on the 8th and transfer on the 15th. Just wondering- when we had our first transfer hubby came in with me but he i could tell and he told me later also that he was a bit awkward - i have no doubt that when i am in labour it would be a different story - so im just wondering if anyone elses partners werent there for the transfer? I hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,

Just a quick stop in to say hope you are all going well.

Jen, hope the time goes fast for you, your next cycle will be here before you know it. Its good to have other fun stuff going on in your life, IVF can consume a lot of your life.

Welcome Jannifer, you'll find lots of support and good information on this forum.

Tamandmarc, its crazy isn't it. One minute you are furious with AF turning up, then you can't wait for it to come so you can start. My partner won't be there for the transfer as he will be away with work. I think he prob would feel uncomfortable/nervous so i prob wouldn't have him there. Its a special moment, but i don't think it takes very long. My DP i'm sure, will be great during labour and want to be there for everything, but thats a bit different, more something you would really need their support to get through. Every couple is different of course, but some men can get a bit nervy around all those procedures.

AFM - still jabbing away, third scan and bt tom. Lining is at 9mm and have a few good follies that are getting bigger. Have started centrotite, gives me a yukky headache. Looks like me EPU might be stretched out till monday week, will know more next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamandmarc -DH couldn't be at our last ET but they allowed me to take a pic of our blasty to show him which was really nice, (they had it up on a tv screen) it would have been nice to have him there but it was over so quickly that I didn't realise it was done!