FANTASTIC FEBRUARY ROLL CALL - UPDATE

Started cycle:

Akakura - FET end Jan
    Alison 12 - Freshie - EPU late Jan
    Bear and Mum - Freshie - EPU 8 Feb / ET 10 Feb
    Bonbonn - FET Feb 18
    Bronte - FET 25 Jan
    Buttercup80 - Freshie - ET 30th Jan
    Clementine Grace - Freshie - EPU Jan 30?
    Hope - FET mid Feb
    Intrigue - Freshie - EPU mid Feb
    Jeb8303 - Freshie - EPU 30th Jan
    Jaseandalyson - Freshie
    Lannie - Freshie - EPU Feb 20?
    Midnite01 - FET - beginning March
    Peejay - Freshie first timer
    Renvind - freshie first timer
    Tamandmark - FET mid Feb
    Tigerqueen - Freshie first timer - EPU end Jan
    Lillystar - FET Feb (8th Feb approx)
    Desperate2Bmum - EPU 27th Jan, ET 30th Jan

Good luck to us all!!!

2WW

BFP

Hanging out while on a break

Hopefuljen

The thread is getting busy ladies, we are tracking so well at the moment!! Changed that for you Jeb and added you Desperate ~ for tomorow! Don't forget to let us know how you go. Getting very excited now Jeb, 10 is a great number!! Small quantity but better quality hopefully, quantity isn't everything..>I had 19 last time and here I am again without a frostie...my fingers are crossed for you!

Lannie, do you mean you had 35 follies last time and 12 eggs collected? It is such a new new science isn't it...a lot of it doesn't make a lot of sense but we are just blessed that we can even have this opportunity, think of women 40 years ago...I try not to pay to much attention to the whole dosage thing anyway, I mean I have low AMH (made him test it twice) so I shouldn't respond well to the FSH yet on a 375 dose I had 19 eggs and a 300 dose 24 eggs?! I asked the FN if they try and work out why things turn out the way they do but she just shrugged and said it is so new and they still can't work out how the body under/over responds but I'm sure your FS knows what he is doing. When did your embryos start slowing down last time? Ours was D3 which our FS said was more then likely a male problem, if it was me they wouldn't grow well from the start so thats why we are doing HA ICSI this time. Is that why you are doing HA?

Tigerqueen, yes it was nuts and I'm paying for it today...so much cramping and pain...I just hope we get better numbers to D5 for transfer and frosties,...that's my main concern too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Akakura, how are you going? Do you know yet what day your FET is? Hope its all going well.

Buttercup, wow you got a good load of eggies! Hope that you are recovering ok and feeling better soon. Fingers crossed that you will be lucky and get some to freeze as well as transfer.

Jeb, i really hope you guys get your dragon baby Really hope that the EPU goes well for you monday. A BFP on valentines day would be a lovely present for you both. DH and I we're thinking that if did get pregnant this cycle, it would prob be a scorpio baby and that might not be the best idea as we are both scorpios and def butt heads at times. A household of three scorpios could mean world war 3 Its so hard not to think about due dates and possible birthdays, i've been trying not to think about it too much so i don't get disappointed.

Peejay, yeah the Gonal seems pretty easy, especially if you do a good pinch first and warm it up. I've found it super easy. I think from what i've heard, the other injections are a bit more painful.
    Yay bear and mum! feels so much better when you are actually doing something doesn't it. It took me 5 days off the pill for mine to arrive, never though i'd be so glad to see it.

Desperate, good luck for your EPU tomorrow, hope it all goes well.

Jaseandalyson, i can understand your frustration. It would had been good if the new dr had at least called you or introduced themself to tell you why your meds were being changed.

Tigerqueen, your EPU is tomorrow isn't it? Best of luck! Hope you get some good eggies and swimmers

Lannie, I'm a bit worried that my dose of gonal is way too low (only on 112 at the moment) but the dr said its because i do have lots of little follicles because of the pcos and they don't want me to get OHSS. i keep wondering if they will increase it. Hope you can start jabbing soon

AFM - had scan and bt test today. It all seems to be pretty normal (i think?). I've only done 3 days of gonal at a low dose so I think my cycle might go a bit longer than I thought. Lining was at 7mm and had three ok sized follicles so far (14mm) and lots of smaller ones. I've got the next scan on saturday, so hoping for some more progress then.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

akakura  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks buttercup.. I'm very excited... I will def let you guys know how it all goes..

Clem - dragon babies are strong and happy.. We've all got to keep remembering that.. I probably shouldn't have worked stuff out but I just couldn't help it.. Lol.. DH is best man in a wedding the first weekend of November so timing is the key.. Lol (the wedding is about a 4 hr drive from us where our friends live - the groom was our best man) so, it'll be pretty hectic... Excitedly hopeful, positive and optimistic whilst trying to stat realistic...

On a side note - really bad idea to watch the episode of friends where Rachel and Ross see the baby on the sonogram for the first time... Really bad idea when hormonal.. All I could imagine was DH and I being them and I bawled..

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeb, we are the same, have two interstate weddings in oct/nov that i might have to miss if i'm preggers. It def is hard not to plan ahead. I worked out if we did get preggers this round, we'd be due around the same day as my best friends little girl. It is SO hard to get that combo of positive but realistic.

You will get there!! You are still so young, and you've got a very good chance of the IVF working the first few cycles. I'm sure all the tears will be worth it when you have your own baby

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wanted to drop in quickly to say good luck to tigerqueen, I think your epu is today? Afm heard from the clinic, we lost two overnight but have nine at four cell, one at three cell and one at two cell.so all at the right stage at the moment, fingers crossed they are still at the right place on Monday for et and big fingers crossed, frosties! Back later when I am at a proper computer. All the best everyone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

TIGERQUEEN  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,

Just popping in to say HI and I hope everyone is coping as best can be at the various stages of ivf (and with the weather if ur up north)

I have my FET tomorrow at 12.10. Just getting the one 2 day embie transferred. Found out my FS is on holidays so someone else will be doing the ET, not really worried by this, just someone else who gets to have a look at me 'down there'

Looks like i'll be kicking off the tww for Feb!! Can't wait for you other ladies to join me

Last edited by akakura; 27-01-2012 at 21:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aka- good luck! Will be thinking of you.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonbonn For This Useful Post:

akakura  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    aka, best of luck

Buttercup...WOW! Your fert has gone so well thus far, I hope it continues along the same path.

AFM, just got home from shopping all day. A little bit crampy, but not too bad. Out of 14 follicles, we got 9 eggs. Am very nervous to hear how many fertilize overnight. I am worried about that side of it most of all.
    wishing my hubby did not feel the need to buy 3 baby name books today. Wish he could have held out a little longer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TIGERQUEEN For This Useful Post:

akakura  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh so much going on here, I really can't keep up! I hope everyone is going well, I honestly haven't had time to read all the missed threads of the past week.

Buttercup - well done on your eggies. Sounds like you'll have a few frosties from that lot.

Bonbonn - have you started your meds for FET yet?

AFM - Saw the FS today and thank goodness she's changed our FET this round and I'm having meds not natural. Natural was never the way to go with us last time. She's putting me on a concoction of drugs: 150 puregon from day 4 to 12, trigger shot then on day of trigger I'll have antibiotics for 5 days, day after trigger dexamethasone (steroid) for 5 days, 2 days after trigger progynova until pg test and clexane after ET until pg test. Anyone have this type of FET before?? I'm just glad we're going with a different approach this time as it's our last attempt for a while, willing to try anything at this point!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend anyway. This thread is huge now, not sure I can keep up with the pace but I'll try and get back in a few days.

to everyone!