+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ideas please :)

Hi,
    This is my first time posting in this forum. I have been a member of another parenting forum for a few years now and have just stumbled across this site. After reading through a few posts i decided to join as it seems like an awesome place

Anyway i am a mother of three, 5, 3 and 5 months and am after some advice on how to better organise my day. I have always been pretty organised but since having baby number 3 things are starting to slip and i need to get back on top of things.

So any tips or advice you can throw my way about time management, household chores and just general info to help make things easier it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Welcome

Set up for school/daycare the night before.

I make sandwhich's for the week and freeze them, same goes for muffins, cake, piklets etc...

OAMC/ONAW helps so much.

Household chores set a day and time to have them done.

I am hopeless housewife so I can't help much there..........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The flylady. Google it. There's a few people on here who recommend it. Even just adopting a few of her concepts helps a lot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your ideas. Will check out that website