+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Less than wonderful 2012?

Is anyone else having a a less than awesome 2012 already?
    I am! My first baby is due in 19 days but upon waking this morning i discover my husband in the lounge room, drunk already. No, not still. Already. He got up early just to bloody drink! Grrrr.
    Anyone else cranky this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Deleted
    Last edited by Atlantic Puffin; 02-01-2012 at 07:01.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided that this year, life is what I make it... If something is annoying me, I'm going to change or avoid it. I've been struggling with anger and depression this past year, and am determined to make a change!

DP is not home yet after last night, but there is no point in dwelling on it- last year I would have been furious, but this year, I'm making the most of it- doing some cleaning and going to take DD to the pools

Can you go out or catch up with a friend or something? Leave your drunk DH to be drunk alone on NY day

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naebie For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (01-01-2012),kriista  (01-01-2012),Mulva  (01-01-2012),Pinkzy  (01-01-2012),Shoopuf  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yes. I am extremely tired, mum is sick and dad has just cracked open a beer.

Its awesome *sigh*

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, me too. Both kids awake by 5am and much crying/shrieking/whinging has followed. The house is a mess, we have guests showing up for lunch soon which I can't even cook due to bub even screaming in the hug a bub and my attempt at 10 min me time to do some sit ups this morning ended when my three year old decided to sit on my head. Awesome

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckySC For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha yeah i almost want to go into labour now so i could tear a piece out of him for not being able to take me to hospital (i don't drive)
    What a giant turd lol.

Comfy couch? Lol what did your giant turd do? Hmmm though it was you on the couch so maybe you were the turd just joking
    ETA oops meant to quote AP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you go out or catch up with a friend or something? Leave your drunk DH to be drunk alone on NY day [/QUOTE]

That would be nice but i don't know anyone in this city!
    I think your frame of mind is the way to go, to avoid 'letting' people upset you, very healthy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Yes. I am extremely tired, mum is sick and dad has just cracked open a beer.

Its awesome *sigh*

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    Oh that sucks you poor thing, men with alcohol issues are not very charming are they. I read your thread the other day, sorry that you have to see that all the time :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Yep, me too. Both kids awake by 5am and much crying/shrieking/whinging has followed. The house is a mess, we have guests showing up for lunch soon which I can't even cook due to bub even screaming in the hug a bub and my attempt at 10 min me time to do some sit ups this morning ended when my three year old decided to sit on my head. Awesome
    so its true then- kids pick the most inconvenient times to be little funny guys lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just wonderful...
    Been arguing with DF since 12:30 this morning :/
    Plus side - kids are behind so well for a change and he's gone fishing so I have the lounge room and aircon to myself!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

Mulva  (01-01-2012)