+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thats great news!!
    I'm due two days before you, July 28th
    Take care!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news
    Keep up the Gilmores girl (or any chance for a rest)habit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news. Rest up and have a great time being preggers!

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone. The relief is incredible. I can't wait until I can see signs of our jelly bean on the outside and feel movements.

I will definitely keep up the Gilmore Girls and the resting Dobbie. I'm up to season 3. Lorali and Rory have really helped to keep my spirits up over the past couple of days.

How exciting BMJandBaby. You'll be looking forward to the 12 week scan in a couple of weeks no doubt. It's a little selfish of me I'm sure but getting to see bub today and then again in a couple of weeks is pretty awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww wow I'm so relieved for you from one Scorpio to another! So special that your bubba was in there beating their hearty hello away at you <3 you must be beaming now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fwithnall View Post
    Not sure if anyone will read this but I just wanted to let everyone know that I went for the scan today and our little jellybean is alive and well sitting there with knees up wondering what all the fuss was about.

The bleeding has all but stopped and the us technician showed us that bub has a strong steady heartbeat, the placenta is intact and the cervix is fully closed. We are exactly 10w 2d along with perfect growth for that time frame.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful words of support. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and wish everyone well in their pregnancy journeys.
    That's such fantastic news! I had bleeding early on in this pregnancy and thought it was all over, and here I am 3 weeks from my due date.
    Best of luck for a wonderful rest of your pregnancy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mizz View Post
    That's such fantastic news! I had bleeding early on in this pregnancy and thought it was all over, and here I am 3 weeks from my due date.
    Best of luck for a wonderful rest of your pregnancy!!!
    Wow. I started thinking about the day that we bring bub home and said to DH that we will probably both look at bub and say to each other 'What the hell are we supposed to do now?'. Hehehee. First parent nerves setting in. can't wait to meet him/her though. I'm sure you are the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app