+ Reply to Thread
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default pron question

Just curious about how the arguments against pron can be related to web camming and amateur pron?
    these two areas of the s3x industry are positively booming at the moment, due to the cost (often free, or in the case of camgirls pay as you go) and accesability (there are hundreds of websites where couples can upload and view videos for free, at home).
    Im wondering if they 'fit' the key reasons some people are against pron.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My first initial response to this would be probably not because from most of the arguments/debates I've seen, the main issue is that it's degrading and harmful to the girls involved or something along those lines.

My understanding and experience with webcam is that the people behind the cam are willingly putting themselves on webcam for their own kicks as much as the viewers.

But that's just my opinion from my experience. (for the webcam question. I have no comment re amateur po.rn)

I'm interested to see others thoughts as most on the hub are so against po.rn so I'm curious what they think about your question.

*Dear iPhone, stop autocorrecting all my swear words you piece of shut.
    Can't!
    DYAC...go to he'll*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    While I'm not sure exactly where I sit on this, I don't see it as the same as general p*rn.

That said, I still think people can be coerced into doing things they don't necessarily want to do for money... though I am glad that it's not run by producers/directors, so at least it's easier to exercise freedom of choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Subscribing for later

Thanks
    Reviews
    My s3x life is between me and my partner, as those girls don't fit in there it would go against why i asked him to stop.. I don't mind if he wants to record or take pics of us for personal use but that's my limit

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thanks for the replies so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    Just curious about how the arguments against pron can be related to web camming and amateur pron? .
    I guess it depends on the reasons why someone is against it.
    Like someone said, the argument that it's degrading for women doesn't apply to amateur prawn web-camming IMO