+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so very sad to hear about this, and cannot imagine the depth of anger, sadness and despair you might be feeling. And although there is never a good timing; finding out yesterday must have been particularly devastating and surreal.

You have received some great advice (particularly from the wonderful Witwicky) and I'm sure many of us in here will continue to extend our support. Where do you live? If you are located near me I would love to give you've hand, an ear and a shoulder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How awful

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for your warmth and support. FOB has taken ds for a few hours so I am starting to do some practical things. I won't get anything from Centrelink as I will be working through pregnancy and baby will come to work with me straight after. I will be organising mediation once they open early next week. I will make no decisions about birthing/labour as it's too big to think about but I have organised care for my son. I am hoping to find another single mum who will house share with me which should pay a 1/3 of this mortgage so baby will have somewhere solid to come home to and ds doesn't get stuffed around. I will also be giving the phone back to him when he drops ds off- I figure it's part of his sh*t and I want nothing but peace.

I am still in shock and whilst a bit teary I feel nothing else except for sadness for the little ones. I will continue with the 'day at a time' plan. The universe doesn't hand out more than one can handle right? Mum in Mind I am on the northern beaches of Sydney.

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry

In the wise words of Pooh to Christopher Robin :

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think

I hope you can surround yourself with positive, strong people so you can lean on them for a little while

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DQ For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (01-01-2012),ComeBackKid  (04-01-2012),delirium  (01-01-2012),funnymama  (01-01-2012),Mod-biscotti  (01-01-2012),Witwicky  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry, what a terrible situation

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an awful situation, I'm astounded at your calmness in this situation, I would be a mess!!!!

Hopefully through the BH networks a lovely single Mum will want to share with you!!

Good luck, be kind to yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Funnymama, I just sent you a message ... I live in the same area, if there's anything I can do, babysit, go for coffee, etc just let me know!!

(((hugs)))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&MrMagoo For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (01-01-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow your posts blow me away. Tbh I don't know much about your background but man you sure have yoursekf together and are clearly a complete, intelligent, compassionate, loving, well balanced mother and women.

No doubt you will not only get through this but you will continue to the amaxing person you are and then some.

Nope, universe does not give you more then you can handle.

Sending you all my support.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (04-01-2012),FullTimeDada  (01-01-2012),funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am so sorry you're going through this but wow, you sound so calm, together and proactive! Wishing you the very best with everything .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (04-01-2012),funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you FM,

From memory your past posts.. have always been so supportive of others with their problems and always offered nothing but sound, non judgemental caring advise..It just seems so unfair that you of all posters find yourself in this position..
    I've proposed in past posts, that some men just don't get when it comes to their responsibilities..so all strength to you girl you'll be ok ..the universe cares

Chin Up FTD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FullTimeDada For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)