+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been in a similar situation. I'm so sorry I will come back later to reply properly Remember - you are stronger than you think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi there ... I have been in a very similar situation. I'm about to head to bed with a headache now but I will reply properly in the morning. Take care x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I called my bff but she is in Queensland and i'm in NSW. It's also NY Eve and I don't want to upset anyone on a night of celebrations. My family are terribly dysfunctional so I choose not to let them add to the misery. Part of me wants to figure out how to unlock his phone (I kept it) but I think this might make me feel worse. To call this woman and rip into her is certainly part of my personality but I don't think I will bother. Given she has 5 kids I doubt she would give a sh*t about mine! He is the one who betrayed me and our family so I think I will let her off. She may be sweating enough thinking I may contact her husband (which I wouldn't) and my husband wouldn't ever take on a woman full time who has 5 kids- he's way too selfish for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to stop in and give as I can't offer any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope you can get some rest, please try. believe me i know its hard ive been in your shoes before, but racking your brains and emotions can wait till the morning your body and mind have taken a huge blow and need some rest.

please take care of yourself and your boy. xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymama View Post
    I called my bff but she is in Queensland and i'm in NSW. It's also NY Eve and I don't want to upset anyone on a night of celebrations. My family are terribly dysfunctional so I choose not to let them add to the misery. Part of me wants to figure out how to unlock his phone (I kept it) but I think this might make me feel worse. To call this woman and rip into her is certainly part of my personality but I don't think I will bother. Given she has 5 kids I doubt she would give a sh*t about mine! He is the one who betrayed me and our family so I think I will let her off. She may be sweating enough thinking I may contact her husband (which I wouldn't) and my husband wouldn't ever take on a woman full time who has 5 kids- he's way too selfish for that.
    From my experience, It doesn't make you feel any better talking to the other party. Just made me feel more betrayed and finding out what's on the phone is probably only going to hurt you... Let her sweat it out thinking that you will call her husband. I think it's more beneficial to act like the bigger person (even if you don't feel like one) and just move on...Look after yourself and your babies It will be a struggle, make sure you have a good support network. I don't know you, but If you wanna PM feel free.

Take Care

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chubby bunny For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (04-01-2012),funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

13. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of love and hugs for you. Can't begin to imagine how you feel but feel free to vent here lots.

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rae81 For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun, no advice plenty of cuddles though. Take care of yourself be kind and forgiving (to yourself and your reactions) and don't be afraid to ask for help. If you can maybe see if ds can stay with famil/ friend for a couple of nights as it sinks in so you have time to work through it all without worrying about his reaction

17. The Following User Says Thank You to peekaboomummy For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this.
    I hope you have lots of support irl to help you overcome this stage, from your posts i have read you seem like a very strong, loving and resilient woman, my thoughts are with you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulva For This Useful Post:

funnymama  (01-01-2012)