+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I miscarried last year after falling naturally the first time ever, it's really painful so I feel your pain

My symptoms: well one minute I think I'm definitely pregnant and then I don't feel pregnant at all!!

Belly pains, boobs are starting to get sensitive, dizzy lots, hot, bit headachy at times and some back and hip pain mild and occasional, feeling off at times too...

But is it the progesterone????

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a completely drug free cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your TWW 40wannabemum! It's getting closer to testing time now. What day is your blood test?

I had my FET on 3rd Jan, so my final blood test is on 16th Jan. Based on all my symptoms I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant, as it's panning out exactly like my last cycle. Unfortunately last time I had a Trisomy16 abnormality and had a miscarriage at almost 8 weeks, so I'm not getting too excited by anything until after the 7 week viability scan.

Funniest thing is one of my cats had become my early pregnancy detection test. Last time she started sleeping next to my stomach about a week after transfer and didn't leave until after my D&C. She started again yesterday morning, it's so cute but slightly out of character for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my test is this Thursday, I'm tempted to do a HPT on Tuesday...

Good luck with your test

So what kind of symptoms are you having & are you on progesterone?

I have many symptoms but most are due to a rise in progesterone so it's confusing, I can't wait to find out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your test on Thursday. I'm tempted to do a HPT on Friday before my blood test next Monday, so I understand your feeling.

I'm on a HRT cycle, taking Progynova, Prednisolone, Cardiprine and progesterone pessaries.

Symptoms include sore and heavy (.)(.), fluttering and mild cramps in my uterus, nausea, hunger and dizziness. Last time I fainted twice around 10dpo, I haven't fainted this time around but I'm being careful to get up slowly and not have hot showers etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a HPT today first response test mid morning, so a weak wee!! But it was bfn I'm thinking it will probably be neg on Thursday so I feel prepared for that news now, if it's bfp on Thursday it will be a nice surprise!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It may be that it's too early, or too late in the day for the HPT to work. Thursday isn't too far away now, only 2 more sleeps. I have everything crossed that your BFP is just because it's too early and isn't a true result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks I hope so

Had intense cramps last night and this morning but no bleeding as yet

Hope it's not AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test tomorrow, I hope AF doesn't come.

I noticed some spotting today, I'm hoping it's not AF but I don't feel optimistic. I'm still on pessaries though, I wouldn't expect to get AF until I stopped them, it's never happened before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could it be implantation spotting? I hope so, but yeh weird being on the pessaries... I've stopped them now and feel sooo much better but that's when the cramping started.. Oh well tomorrow will tell all...

Take care