+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Russell pulls the pin on Katy...

How shyte is that? I know everyone will say, I told you so, I saw it coming but its still crap.

I feel so sorry for her, I really like her.

Not that you ever know the truth about someone else relationship, but she seemed sooooooo in love with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't like her. She's an annoying air-headed twit who thinks her tits are amazing (sorry, they're not).

I like him though - he's amusing, and quirky and also very intelligent. You can tell when you watch his comedy shows, he's just a bright bright man. Not the type of man you'd marry unless you're a fool though... lol.

I'm actually kinda glad they're over. Time for him to get on with being amusing, rather than being tied down to her and her dullness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

babycake  (31-12-2011)

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i dont really like katy, love russell though i thought they made a good couple for some reason though

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yeh i like him too.. and i like her. I don't think she is dumb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

mummaof4  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like her AND her boobs

He's not my cup of tea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel sad for both of them and hope they can work through all this in private and find some peace.
    I'm sure they where inlove at one stage and it's sad that their love ended.
    Unfortunately being famous they will deal with a lot of negativity.

If anyone on this forum wrote "my husband is leaving me" they would get a million hugs and support. Unfortunately them being in the public eye opens them up to lots of negativity and comments such as "I'm glad it over" oh and your boobs are crap you attention seeker with no talent. I really dont blame celebrities going of the rails and losing it sometimes. I wouldnt wish that type of scrutiny for all the money in the world.

Anyway all the best to both of them.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (31-12-2011),bunkx  (31-12-2011),Buttoneska  (31-12-2011),FloatingFairy  (31-12-2011),FNT51  (31-12-2011),LoveLivesHere  (31-12-2011)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Celebs sign up for public lashings, they know it comes with the territory unfortunately. You want a squillion dollars a year, you deal with the backlash.

Personally, from the outside looking in, I thought they were an adorable couple. I love watching Russel Brand and his vocabulary and mind blow me away. Would love to have him as a friend. Katy...didnt like her in the whole 'I kissed a girl' stage...seemed very try-hardish and didnt sit right with me. I liked her once she hooked up with Russel. Her head seemed to come out of her rear. Maybe she just matured a bit. It seemed as though they were a good match. Americans seem to dive into marriage soo fast, yet we are supposed to be shocked when it doesnt work out...odd.

God knows why they are separating but best of luck to them both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was one celebrity romance that made me all warm and fuzzy, no idea why lol! I was very saddened by this news

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAnn For This Useful Post:

Azurial  (31-12-2011),mummaof4  (31-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I don't like her. She's an annoying air-headed twit who thinks her tits are amazing (sorry, they're not).
    I agree! Another massive waste of money for a failed wedding.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    who thinks her tits are amazing (sorry, they're not).
    Oh, Id love to have her big boobies. Jealous.