+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll probably be in bed by 8:30pm! My excuse is being pregnant and tired and queasy but we're generally pretty lame anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have to go to a party( staying in Brisbane at moment) and to be honest staying home with pizza sounds soooo much better right now ! jealous think I'm getting sick and tv and food sounds amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I will be in bed by 10 ...
    Pregnant and start work at 7am
    If the neighbours start their usual shenanigans I will be going over there in my nighty with no bra on
    To tell them to be quiet

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I won't go to bed before midnight, because we just don't do that in this house except when we're sick or something... but I doubt I'll notice when the clock ticks over to midnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP is going to a party as we are in our home town for a few weeks. I'm staying with my parents and I plan on going to bed at 9 to watch the sex and the city movie. I'll probably be asleep by 10

DP said he will 'try' and come around at 2pm tomorrow so I guess he's planning a big one! He just turned 40 so he's out to prove he can keep up with his younger mates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll be in bed by 9 going to friend for a BBQ and i plan on using the pregnant and cramping excuse not that it's an excuse today....

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!! im a lame one!! i was last year as well hehe and probably for many more years to come. I will most likely be in bed by 10pm and up around 4:30am with DD2 and i have lots of washing and cleaning to do new years day so yay for me and my exciting life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    ohh pick me!! no excuse here, no kids, no pregnancies i just CBF tbh.

we have basically gone into hiding this festive season. normally the house is full of rotating visitors from before xmas until the day before i go back to work. (well for the last 4yrs we have lived here).

this year, we have told everyone we won't be doing anything. no visitors down here, no trips to mel to see anyone. (my sister has been down but thats about it).

so what I am doing on my new yrs eve/ new years.. drum roll..

im spring cleaning...

About to start the laundry/walk in pantry thing, then kitchen cupboards. Tomorrow I will do spare room cupboards/laundry cupboards. Monday normal house clean. Tues - clean my car.

Wed-Sun: RELAX!!! read, do some work for my spice business and enjoy having no visitors!!!!

They say whatever mood you are in when it clicks over 12midnight will be the mood for the yr - I plan on make my mood relaxed, organised, peaceful!

i've spent the day spring cleaning too!! from about 9am until now and i'm not even done :| but my house is looking probably the cleanest it's looked in two years

waiting for my step sister to get home from sydney then we'll probably just have a few drinks and chill at home! no going out for me, i find NYE to be massively overrated.

whatever you are all doing i hope you have a good night!! bring on 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been lame on new years for the last 5 years!! This year will make 6, we just don't really have the energy, hahaha when the kids get a bit older I'm sure we will make more of an effort 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast