+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you're in Adelaide having Chinese where is somewhere good?!? Man I'm craving now damn it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing doing here either. DH and I are having a nice meal at home. Xmas exhausted me, I'm still recovering from that!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have my pizza preordered for 7 and a tub of ice-cream in the freezer. Kids will be in bed at 6pm, and I plan on watching trashy a trashy chick flick until 9:30 when I will call hubby who is on night shift FIFO to have a chat and say happy new year then I will be in bed at 10 at the latest, no doubt all 3 kiddies will be in bed with me before midnight too

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I have my pizza preordered for 7 and a tub of ice-cream in the freezer. Kids will be in bed at 6pm, and I plan on watching trashy a trashy chick flick until 9:30 when I will call hubby who is on night shift FIFO to have a chat and say happy new year then I will be in bed at 10 at the latest, no doubt all 3 kiddies will be in bed with me before midnight too

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app
    sounds perfect to me! I have limited DH is 9 beers (i wanted 6 and wanted 12). I still think 9 is too much but he a stubborn bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH and I have no excuse for being lame! But we always stay home. Got some seafood, a bottle of French champagne.... Watch the fireworks if we're still up. We might even play guitar hero for a bit!!! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    DH and I have no excuse for being lame! But we always stay home. Got some seafood, a bottle of French champagne.... Watch the fireworks if we're still up. We might even play guitar hero for a bit!!! Haha.
    Good grief! Are you me..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen where bouts in Adelaide are you? I know a couple of good places, but all south of the city...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am the definition of lame today.

I am cleaning the house tonight and the storage containers. Plus the kitchen cabinets.

I have been invited to 2 house parties both kid friendly (although I would use that term lightly) but my DS is just going to get over tired and its more trouble then it's worth. So Im staying at home. Alone. With the kids. While my lover goes and parties it up. He wanted to hang out with me but I want him to have a good time. No point of us both being miserable. Now where did I put the wine...

Let's have our own bubhub party!!!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! The last 2 years DH and I have stayed home, maybe with a midnight swim or something. This year I'm pregnant, so can't drink (& don't really drink anyway) so we're planning to get fish n chips at scarborough with the hope of being able to see the kiddies fireworks across the bay at bribie is.
    Then head home, be in bed before midnight. Considering our NYE track record, that's a pretty big effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    or relaxed and recharged?
    Here's hoping (and not drunk?) last year I was so tired staying up til midnight hosting and I've struggled with sleep this entire year - maybe you are onto something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast