+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got the latest one, cooking for all seasons, I don't eat red meat or poultry so I love her! Yes she is a naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist , I cook a lot if her tv dishes for DS and I plus she put me onto quinoa, spelt and millet instead if wheat all the time and we feel so much better for it

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    she put me onto quinoa, spelt and millet instead if wheat all the time and we feel so much better for it
    Same. She has widened the list of ingredients I use. This year with Christmas dinner I served a quinoa and roasted vegetable salad. It was very well recieved and most of my guests had not tried quinoa before.

Recipe- cold cooked quinoa,
    grilled, skinned red capsicum,
    roasted pumpkin cubes,
    onion roasted in skin- peeled and chopped,
    zest and juice of a lemon,
    chopped parsley,
    ground black pepper to taste.
    method- prepare all ingredients and refrigerate until cold. Combine and serve.

Everbody including the kids ate it.

If anyone is near a Costco, organic quinoa is $8 something for over a kg there.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thankg guys - i ended buying both cos it was $15 postage so i thought it smarter to get htem both in one transaction.

hopefully ilike them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    Same. She has widened the list of ingredients I use. This year with Christmas dinner I served a quinoa and roasted vegetable salad. It was very well recieved and most of my guests had not tried quinoa before.

Recipe- cold cooked quinoa,
    grilled, skinned red capsicum,
    roasted pumpkin cubes,
    onion roasted in skin- peeled and chopped,
    zest and juice of a lemon,
    chopped parsley,
    ground black pepper to taste.
    method- prepare all ingredients and refrigerate until cold. Combine and serve.

Everbody including the kids ate it.

If anyone is near a Costco, organic quinoa is $8 something for over a kg there.
    Yum- I'm making it tonight!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Sorry, I have to say it or I'l get high blood pressure.

I hate this woman with every fiber of my being.

As you were....
    Lmao. I just said to dh Ohh janella has a cookbook! He just said "wtf I wouldn't buy her tofu vegan loving book! Adrian's however..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    yeh she is a bit each time she sees a bit of butter/fat,
    she is worse with sugar lol. I love when Gary Meighan is on when he uses butter he face is priceless Gary could probably live in a tub of butter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't stand watching her on Good Chef/Bad Chef because of how she speaks to Adrian, but her recipes look pretty tasty, so I may give them a try!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    I can't stand watching her on Good Chef/Bad Chef because of how she speaks to Adrian, but her recipes look pretty tasty, so I may give them a try!
    He'd wanna be getting paid more to not beat her to death with a potato masher. I wouldnt want her talking to me like that in a room full of sharp objects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    He'd wanna be getting paid more to not beat her to death with a potato masher. I wouldnt want her talking to me like that in a room full of sharp objects.
    A potato masher covered in butter would be a good way to send her off.

Am pleased to discovered she elicits such a strong response from someone other than me!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon they both play it up a bit, its the whole point of the show. I have seen him cook alot prior to that show and I swear he uses more butter and makes everything twice as fat!