+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think my check-in day will have to be Saturday ... I want to weigh myself in the morning and I refuse to get out of bed any earlier before work to do so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little late, but better late than never!

CHECKIN:

Member: Angelini
    Checkin in day: Sunday (Saturday's results)

Current week:
    Exercise goal/s: None set, but walked to & from station every day
    Achieved?: Had no choice! 30 mins each way - uphill on the way home!

Weight goal/s: None set
    Achieved?: -3.5kgs!!!!!!!! I don't expect this to happen again, but I'm so happy! Down to 111.5kgs!

Food goal/s: None set
    Achieved?: Ate loads more fruit and veggies this week and cut out almost all sh*t food

This week I am most proud of myself because: I have been eating healthily and exercising and I feel really good
    I rewarded my effort this week by: Watching all six Harry Potter films we have on DVD back to back!

Next Week:
    Exercise goal/s: Walk to & from station every day and Wii Fit on weekends
    Weight goal/s: -1kg (trying to be realistic ...)
    Food goal/s: No sh*t food & keep up eating the right things!
    Other goal/s: Keep positive. No chance of being utd this month but at least I've set myself on the path to being healthy

Next week I am looking forward to: My hubby coming home next Saturday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's been a while
    I've had a pretty crappy week! Haven't had that much bad food but I have has a lot to deal with so haven't been very focused.
    Did a few nights on the treadmill but not nearly as much as I would have liked.
    I did have marching training today for 6 hours I am very VERY sore and don't think I am going to be able to move tomorrow but at least it was 6 hours of pretty solid exercise
    Will do the template tomorrow at work when I am on the computer, goodluck to us all for the new week

Thanks
    Reviews
    CHECKIN:
    Member: Siege
    Checkin in day: Sundays

Current week:
    Exercise goal/s: marching training monday nights, Treadmill 3 nights a week, Wii Fit and Wii sports tennis with hubby
    Achieved?: total of 8 hours marching training (6 hours in one hit 2 nights on treadmill, 1 night of tennis
    Weight goal/s: -1.5kg
    Achieved?: nope.... it appears I have put 3kgs on
    Food goal/s: none really
    Achieved?:had 1 shyte-night, have been having shakes for breakfast (I cant bring myself to eat in the mornings)
    This week I am most proud of myself because: I did more exercising then I thought I would!
    I rewarded my effort this week by: Eating a pack of sour coke bottles while watching pirated movies

Next Week:
    Exercise goal/s: Marching training 2 hours on monday, 4 nights on treadmill, followed by tennis with hubby after treadmill
    Weight goal/s: -2kg
    Food goal/s: stir fry vegs for lunches
    Other goal/s: using the onsite gym at our hotel on the weekend. Try and get more water in - am doing just over a litre at the moment but I know I can do more!

Next week I am looking forward to: Our 4 day weekend at a flashy hotel

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to only lose .3kgs this week, but you know what, I don't care. I use to beat myself up everytime I had a low weight loss week and now i'm embracing it. Like I said to DH last night, at least i'm losing the weight and not gaining it, so i'm proud of myself no matter what. I know he said to me last night that he has never been so proud of me before like how he is now and he knows that I am more determined than ever to get down to 85kgs so we can start IVF.

Him and his friends wife thinkk that this year is our year for having a baby. I really hope so. Besides, if Catherine Zeta Jones can be UTD at 42 and Kelly Preston having a bub at 47, it gives me hope that i'm not too late and missed the Mummy-to-be bus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hopeful you are so right and should definitely be proud of yourself. any loss is a good loss IMO, it's much better than again! (which i'm sure i've been doing haha).
    i unfortunately have lacked motivation and enthusiasm in the lead up to leaving for fiji, but i know i can get on the right track once i am there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    hopeful you are so right and should definitely be proud of yourself. any loss is a good loss IMO, it's much better than again! (which i'm sure i've been doing haha).
    i unfortunately have lacked motivation and enthusiasm in the lead up to leaving for fiji, but i know i can get on the right track once i am there.
    I am definitely proud of myself. I'm just glad that the weight is coming down not going up. Although in saying that, I can't do much cardio because of my knee so i'm not pulling big numbers like how I was which is a real bummer. That now means I really can't see us doing IVF by my birthday. So really disappointed. Was hoping for a BFP come closer to DH's birthday in May. Oh well, thems the breaks I guess.

C'mon girl! Get some enthusiasm back and kick some butt before leaving for Fiji. It'll make you feel so much better. I know you can do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    when is your birthday? never say never, you might be able to achieve enough before then! you definitely have more motivation than me lol
    dont get my wrong my diet has increased massively in the past 3 - 4 weeks, it's exercise i havent found motivation for! had so much to do with packing, packing my things away, cleaning etc trying to clean my house in preparation for someone else to be living in it. to top it off i'm heading down to sydney for the weekend which will most likely involve indulgent food and booze so i'll have to find time to exercise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    when is your birthday? never say never, you might be able to achieve enough before then! you definitely have more motivation than me lol
    dont get my wrong my diet has increased massively in the past 3 - 4 weeks, it's exercise i havent found motivation for! had so much to do with packing, packing my things away, cleaning etc trying to clean my house in preparation for someone else to be living in it. to top it off i'm heading down to sydney for the weekend which will most likely involve indulgent food and booze so i'll have to find time to exercise!
    My birthday is March 25th, so I highly doubt it that we'll be doing IVF by then. And since my knee has stuffed up, I can't do my PT sessions or walk on my treadmill anymore because I end up in so much pain the next day. I'm now limited to swimming and upper body weights. It sucks. I was losing anywhere between .5-1.5kgs per week, now last 2 weeks i've lost only .3kgs. Don't know how else to up the anti and get somemore cardio without damaging the knee.

That's a great thing that your diet has increased. I'm the same as you. Since i've hurt my knee, my excercise routine isn't what it use to be. I'm sure you will find the motivation and start back up again. But I can understand with the stress of packing and moving, you really can't be bothered with anything else. Definitely don't blame you for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - down 1kg this week! Not quite the weight loss last time, but I'll take ANY loss!!