+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumped on the scales this morning... Currently 122.8kg so -1.2kg!
    Still a looooooong way to go but it's a start

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siege For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks Mrstuilawa for the welcome. And yes I am very proud of myself. Okay it's taken a few years, but it's been worth it.

I managed to weigh myself on my Wii Fit this morning (which I try and do at least once a week) and saw that I have lost 1.5kgs! I am over the moon right now. This means that I have about 11kgs left to lose before we can start trying with IVF! Maybe 2012 could be the year of making our baby dream come true.

Hope you're having a great weekend. Take care.
    congratulations!! you must be happy with that i'm usually lucky to lose half a kilo a week lol. i guess i'm still not overly motivated though.
    i hope you've had a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    woohoo congratulations you must be happy with that, i would be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gals,

My SiL has been here for a week and I have been doing a TERRIBLE job of being healthy while she was here. I can't even begin to admit all of my digressions, so tonight is a fresh start for me. Wii Fit this evening to get back on track!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    hey guys.. sorry i have updated for a while. I have been a bit busy and also a bit off the wagon. Welcome hopefulmum - I will update the list.

Be back soon doa proper catch up!
    Thanks for the welcome Buttoneska.

Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    That's great Siege! A loss is definitely better than a gain no matter what the number. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    congratulations!! you must be happy with that i'm usually lucky to lose half a kilo a week lol. i guess i'm still not overly motivated though.
    i hope you've had a great weekend
    Thanks Mrstuilawa. I am very happy with that. I'm usually a .5 to 1.5 kilo a week person. Depends on what sort of week i've had.
    Hey, losing half a kilo is better than not losing anything at all. Have to think about it that way otherwise you get a little dishearted. But keep it up. You'll be so much happier when you see your clothes getting looser on you.

Having a quiet weekend. DH isn't home so I just potter about the house and try and get some study in. Although, that's not happening too much. I've finished one assignment, but I still have two more to go and they're due in the first week of March!

Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Hi gals,

My SiL has been here for a week and I have been doing a TERRIBLE job of being healthy while she was here. I can't even begin to admit all of my digressions, so tonight is a fresh start for me. Wii Fit this evening to get back on track!

Everyone is allowed to have an off week so don't feel too bad about it. Just jump back on the horse and keep going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good point i think my attitude towards it all is far too relaxed, i'm hoping to achieve the majority of my weightloss in fiji, but it doesnt mean i shouldnt put in a solid effort now!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well like my DH says to me, if you want this baby bad enough, you'll do whatever it takes to lose the weight. And he's so true. It's a pity that it's taken me so long to realise this so I hope that I haven't ruiend my chances and that i'm not too late.

Just make sure when you're on holidays you enjoy yourself too and not think too much about the weight loss. You can still have your cake and it eat it too.........so to speak. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Well like my DH says to me, if you want this baby bad enough, you'll do whatever it takes to lose the weight. And he's so true. It's a pity that it's taken me so long to realise this so I hope that I haven't ruiend my chances and that i'm not too late.

Just make sure when you're on holidays you enjoy yourself too and not think too much about the weight loss. You can still have your cake and it eat it too.........so to speak. LOL
    so true! i think i will be much more baby focused when i am with DH too. right now it's not much of a focus for me because i'm not with DH there is zero chance i'll get UTD.
    whilst i was in fiji in november i lost, without trying, around 3 kilos in two weeks. it just seems a much healthier lifestyle over there so hopefully i won't have to try too hard to lose the weight.
    besides, chocolate is so expensive about $8 a block

i dont think you've ruined your chances a friend's mum was overweight and 42 when she had her last bubba and that was only in 2010! we all need to stay positive, and help each other stay positive

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I have just read all your posts and wanted to give you some hope and success that I have just had.

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 4 years I currently weigh 123kgs. We went to a fs and was found I had severe endometriosis and had a tube removed. Was told my only chance to get pregnant was with IVF which we endevoured. (hopefulmum2b I was never turned away because of my weight, which I was surprised as was so use to being told everything would be fine if I lost weight) We completed 2 unsuccessful rounds, then my fs told us about a new initiative through Sydney IVF which was called fit for fertility which included a personal trainer and a dietician. It was the same price $50 a week for myself or for hubby to do with me. So we both went on the program with the motivation also that the money if we met our goals was taken off our next round of IVF. it was a 12 week program which hubby lost 15kgs and. I lost 11kgs. the dietician was excellent we basically cut out all fat in our diet for 6 days a week and we were aloud to go out and eat whatever we wanted one meal a week.

We then completed another round of IVF and were successful I am currently 12 weeks pregnant my first ever pregnancy.... Such a great program and if u ever have the opportunity to go on I highly recommend it.

Wishing you all luck in becoming pregnant in 2012

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belinda1010 For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (09-01-2012),Hopefulmum2b  (10-01-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Afternoon everyone,

Sorry I haven't replied for a while - its been hectic around here and I have been quite unfocused. BUT I am back on board now!

I had tagged you all to do a multi quote but accidnetly deleted everyone when I went to reply - so I will try to remmeber what I was going to say.

SIEGE - congratulations mate!! That is amazing!! I have updated you on the front page WOOT WOOT!!

Hopeful - I have added you to the list but not sure if I got your current weight right with the new loss you noted. Are you now 95.5kg?

Angellini - dont worry hun, I have been a bit slack too. Back on the horse - every moment is a new moment!

MrsT - how are you doing? When do you go to Fiji?

Belinda - thansk for your post and congrats on the pregnancy. 11kgs is wonderful, you must be soo happy and proud of yourself!!

Ok, so onto business - I weight myself the other day and had gone up from 114 to 115.7 and then this morning I was 114.5 so not sure exactly where I am, but I have put on weight since last week I know that.

For my CHECK IN - I have decided to it on a Thursday. And I think everyone should do theirs whatever day that suits them? I will add a new post below with a little speel we can fill out each time we check in.

I am also going to try to do a new ticker in my signature. I have decided that instead of aiming fro 85kg I am going for 67kg. Why not hah! If I can get to 85kf I can get to 67kg. 85kg will be my 2nd goal and then onto 67kg (99kg my first).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (10-01-2012)