+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    your naughty treadmill!! i'm going to have to get back on mine for the first time in months :| hoping i'll find the motivation to do it tomorrow morning!
    i'm good with sundays for weigh in though once i am in fiji i won't actually have scales

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well!!

Sunday wouldn't work for me because I am quite often in Melbourne on weekends. For me a weekday would be better, like Wed or Thurs.

But we could easily all just pick our own days and weigh in on that day?

My dr told me that doing it once a week at the same time increasing your chances of success??

Also, it doesn't have to be a weigh in per say - it can be a CHECK IN where you report on your committments - could be weight, exercise, eating etc etc. Whatever the challenge was for you that week and then you also make a pledge fro teh week ahead?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well!!

Sunday wouldn't work for me because I am quite often in Melbourne on weekends. For me a weekday would be better, like Wed or Thurs.

But we could easily all just pick our own days and weigh in on that day?

My dr told me that doing it once a week at the same time increasing your chances of success??

Also, it doesn't have to be a weigh in per say - it can be a CHECK IN where you report on your committments - could be weight, exercise, eating etc etc. Whatever the challenge was for you that week and then you also make a pledge fro teh week ahead?
    What ever and when ever is good with me!
    A check in does sound better then weigh in, at least that way we can admit to our sins

Thanks
    Reviews
    i dont know how you ladies feel about it but i find keeping a food diary/swapping food diaries with someone else makes me stop and think before i eat something naughty because then i have to admit it to someone else! it's way harder to justify it and enjoy it if you have to report it to someone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I had seen your post earlier mrstuilawa!! I had hungry jacks for dinner last night I feel so naughty now, and your right, having the admit to it will make me think twice!

Me and 2 girls at work are going to make a 'team' and join the 1 million kio challange - its free and gives you tips and ideas so it cant hurt right? http://www.1millionkilochallenge.com.au
    Last edited by siege; 05-01-2012 at 14:18. Reason: fix website address

Thanks
    Reviews
    if you get the urge for naughty food (mind you i had garlic bread for dinner last night still trying to get rid of the 'bad' food in my house!) think about having to admit it to us haha

that website looks pretty cool!! if i wasnt off to fiji in 3 weeks i'd probably join! but the internet is not so great over there, and food choices much different to here too.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Mind if I join you? I'm so glad to have found this thread. I don't feel out of sorts now.

I guess you should know some stuff about me. I'm 36 my DH is 35 and we've been together for 17 years, married for 14. I have 3 MC's under my belt and have been TTC for 5 years. We've seen a FS who turned us away because of my weight/BMI and was told to come back when i'm down to 85kgs/35 BMI. Plus we were also given the devastating news after a HyCoSy that both my tubes are blocked and that IVF is our only option.

I have had a lap band put in in April '06 and have recently started Jenny Craig again. I have a personal trainer who kicks my butt once a week and I try to go for a 30 minute walk on my treadmill (depending on my knee) everyday.

After my car accident, I ballooned to 127kgs and since i've turned over a new leaf, I am now after all these years weighing in at 97kgs. I honestly can't remember the last time I was under 100kgs so it's a huge milestone for me. My DH and family are so very proud of me which in turn gives me the strength and motivation to keep up what I am doing. Plus knowing that hopefully by the end of the year I could be UTD is an extra added bonus.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and I wish you ladies the best of luck in your TTC/weight loss journey. Just remember that anything is possible and if you want it bad enough, you'll do anything to get it.

Okay, I think that's enough blabbering for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome hopeful

best of luck with your TTC and weightloss journey, and congratulations on your big weightloss so far!! you must be very proud of yourself

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (06-01-2012)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mrstuilawa for the welcome. And yes I am very proud of myself. Okay it's taken a few years, but it's been worth it.

I managed to weigh myself on my Wii Fit this morning (which I try and do at least once a week) and saw that I have lost 1.5kgs! I am over the moon right now. This means that I have about 11kgs left to lose before we can start trying with IVF! Maybe 2012 could be the year of making our baby dream come true.

Hope you're having a great weekend. Take care.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey guys.. sorry i have updated for a while. I have been a bit busy and also a bit off the wagon. Welcome hopefulmum - I will update the list.

Be back soon doa proper catch up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (08-01-2012)