Overweight and TTC .. | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    WOW - what a journey. Your weight is similar to mine and im trying to do the 10% thing too - I want to get to 99kg as my first port of call (80kg would be even better!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ladies if you like I can amend my first posts in thread and include all our names and details.

ie. Buttoneska - TTC for 2yrs. Starting Weight: 117kg Goal Weight: 99kg Current Weight: 114kg..

or whatever else you want.

If we are all doing weight we could organise a weigh in day that suits us? or what ever goal you want to set?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    good luck siege i often (when i'm going through exercising phases lol) put my exercise bike in front of the telly! i find it so much easier to exercise for 60+ minutes if i can watch telly at the same time
    It really does help!! Tv or my iPod blasting as loud as possible, I find with the iPod I will walk in time to the beat of the music to, so I might be strolling leisurely for one song and almost running the next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please!

Siege - TTC 4.5 years
    Starting weight - 124kg
    Minus 10% = 112kg (first goal)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have added all our names so far, please feel free post updates/amendments and I will get them updated for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How we all doing today ladies? Hope the first day of 2012 is treating you all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya - day 1 of 2012 is amazing for me ... sunny and 35 and spent at the beach! That means no time for bad food and a bit of exercise thrown in How about you?
    And my info ...
    Angelini - TTC 8 months
    Starting weight - 115kg
    Minus 10%ish = 100kg (first goal)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, wow I don't know how you go to the beach in that heat - I would just get burnt so quick even with sunscreen. I have been locked up inside - our AC is broken and the guy couldn't get the part for xmas. But its wasn't too bad. Tomorrow is goign to be really hot here.

I have been spring cleaning - clean out our walk in pantry - found some choc buttons and I threw them out thankfully because half an hr later I really felt like eating them! Cleaned out freezer, and all my kitchen cupboards. Half way through the wardrobes, but had enough for today.

eta-i have added your details to front page. If you want anythign under commitments let me know - its blank for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not TTC but want to encourage you guys
    I know there is no "evidence" about loosing weight but I can't help believe After I was 92 kilos when I fell pregnant with dd, than 92 when I fell pregnant again after I mc I packed on 5 kilos and I hit a wall. Started a gym and ww lost kilos and was at 92 when I fell pregnant this time. Im hoping you ladies all get your BFP very soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did we decide on a weigh in day ladies?
    My treadmill is doing running things so have asked for a replacement (coming tomorrow) so will be doing 20mins of step ups on the wii fit and 20 mins of tennis on wii with hubby

Do we think sundays would be good for weigh ins?